Does Providence Read? discussion

Some titles to give away :-)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosanne (new)

Rosanne Cedroni | 24 comments Our book swap is this Saturday and I realized that we have some really good titles - maybe not the most recent but good books non the less!
For starters: "Water for Elephants"; "The DaVinci Code"; "Memoirs of a Geisha"...
I could set aside some books if anyone is interested. Let me know and I'll keep a running list. Frankly, I'd love to get hold of a copy of "The Great Gatsby" or "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy".
It would be fun to get the books we really want, although it may take a little coordinating :-)
Merci beaucoup!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Diffley (katediffley) I purchase "Water for Elephants" over a year ago and have not read. I did see the movie. I usually read the book before ever going to the movie. A lady on my Street gave me over 100 books. They were like new. I gave them to the Community Library.

message 3: by Rosanne (new)

Rosanne Cedroni | 24 comments Kate wrote: "I purchase "Water for Elephants" over a year ago and have not read. I did see the movie. I usually read the book before ever going to the movie. A lady on my Street gave me over 100 books. They we..."

I give a lot of the books to the North Providence library, they told me that they go like hot cakes so I'm very pleased to do them that favor. Love to see them circulate!