Coffee And Characters discussion

Reading Rambles > Book Boyfriends

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Annett (danielle-annett) | 138 comments Mod
We all have them, who are yours and what qualities draw you to them?

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Who is the best book boyfriend in the world?! CURRAN of course! Curran is the Beast Lord for heavens sake. He oozes authority and sexiness and MmmMmmMmm..well, you know.

Curran brought Kate to her knees, he certainly has captured my heart as well. I love my psychopathic control freak. He's Hot, charming, did I mention HOT. There is no better book boyfriend than Curran, oh and did I mention he is a Lion Shifter and not only that but the King of the Atlanta Shifters. Curran is a force to be reckoned with but has a heart of gold. *sigh* too bad he's a fictional character. BTW I love that he basically came from nothing. He had to work his a$$ off to get where he is, no real family, just his pack and he is a total survivor! How could I not love the underdog..err..cat

message 3: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Um, clearly, Jamie Fraser is the greatest book boyfriend ever, Danielle, but I will forgive you this oversight.
He's a Highlander and wears an easily-removable plaid.
He has gorgeous red locks and a Scottish brogue.
He's built and tall.
And he's amazing in the sack...so I hear.

I wuv him.

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Rosanna wrote: "Um, clearly, Jamie Fraser is the greatest book boyfriend ever, Danielle, but I will forgive you this oversight.
He has gorgeous red locks and ..."

IDK I have not heard of any Jamie Fraser, pray tell where this book boyfriend comes from??

message 5: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Danielle wrote: "Rosanna wrote: "Um, clearly, Jamie Fraser is the greatest book boyfriend ever, Danielle, but I will forgive you this oversight.
He has gorgeou..."

You will thank me later..hee hee! Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon

Laurie: Almost Faemous (laurie-almostfaemous) I wouldn't know where to start I don't think I could pick just one :). Curran would definitely be one, also Bones, Vlad, half the Black Dagger Brotherhood and I sure there are a few more I just can't think of right now.

Laurie: Almost Faemous (laurie-almostfaemous) Oh god how could I forget Barrons.....yummm

~ Rose ~ ☯Desert Rose❀ (butterscotchbubbles) Danielle wrote: "Who is the best book boyfriend in the world?! CURRAN of course! Curran is the Beast Lord for heavens sake. He oozes authority and sexiness and MmmMmmMmm..well, you know.

Curran brought Kate to her..."

Wow, what book is he from?? Never heard of Curran, but now I kinda want to meet him ;) Gotta love a lion-shifter too, that sounds really interesting!

Laurie: Almost Faemous (laurie-almostfaemous) He's from the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews, fantastic series...and whoa he is hot!

message 10: by Danielle (new)

❀Rose☯ wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Who is the best book boyfriend in the world?! CURRAN of course! Curran is the Beast Lord for heavens sake. He oozes authority and sexiness and MmmMmmMmm..well, you know.

Curran br..."

Yup Ilona Andrews, Kate Daniels series, an absolute must!