The Riyria Revelations discussion

The Crown Tower (The Riyria Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Crown Tower
Recent News > Giveaway - for non-US residents (The Crown Tower)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (last edited Jun 13, 2013 12:37PM) (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 347 comments Mod
It just came to my attention that the giveaway on goodreads is only the US. As it is run by the publisher, I can't do anything about THAT one - but it doesn't stop me from running one of my own. So...

So here is a link

I'll end my giveaway at the same time as Orbit's and determine the number of copies based on a proportional ratio of Orbits, but at a minimum it will be three copies.

An added bonus, is books in this giveaway will be signed...and since that is the case I think it is fair that people can enter either survey...but...as the no US are restricted in Orbit's version I'll given them extra entries in this raffle so they can have two chances to win just like others have two chances to win.

Thomas (thomashouseman) | 4 comments Thank you from Australia!

message 3: by Michael (new) - added it

You are quite welcome - although if you win - I might have to hand deliver it ;-)

Thomas (thomashouseman) | 4 comments How awesome would that be?! (bring back the interrobang!)

message 5: by Michael (new) - added it

New Zealand and Ausstralia are on my bucket list -and given I'm getting old I have to start crossing some things off the list sooner rather than later.

Jordon Smith (jrdnull) | 2 comments I just signed up and I'm getting page not found, is the survey still up?

Thanks for opening it up to us non-US fans ^^

message 7: by Michael (new) - added it

Jordon - it looks like there was a problem with the link - try again.

Jordon Smith (jrdnull) | 2 comments Completed, thanks :)