Q & A with Manda Collins discussion

Why Earls Fall in Love (Wicked Widows, #2)
This topic is about Why Earls Fall in Love
News and Updates from Manda > You Choose the Cover for WHY EARLS FALL IN LOVE!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manda (new) - added it

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 79 comments Mod
Super cool news! Heroes and Heartbreakers is sponsoring a contest wherein you, gentle reader, get to vote on which of three cover poses you like best!

Come take a look!!!

http://www.heroesandheartbreakers.com...

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* Manda, this is a great idea. All the covers are lovely but I've voted for my favourite. Hope it wins!

message 3: by Manda (new) - added it

Isn't it cool? I didn't find out about it until yesterday otherwise I'd have been shouting it from the rooftops! I've got my favorite too, but I'll hold off so as not to influence the results:)

message 4: by Christa (new) - added it

Christa | 9 comments I put in my vote. It's fun to have this kind of input as a reader.

message 5: by Manda (new) - added it

I know, Christa--as a reader myself I like being a part of the process.

And I think they're really listening to what readers are saying the like about each pose. Cause sometimes your reason might not be what they thought.

For instance, you might pick the one where the hero is wearing a shirt, but it might be his expression or hers that made you vote for it and you could care less about the shirt. Or vice versa!

message 6: by Christa (new) - added it

Christa | 9 comments I enjoyed reading all of the comments about the poses. The expression on his face is what mainly impacted my choice.

message 7: by Manda (new) - added it

Me too, Christa