Booky Ramblings discussion

Previous Group Reads > Monthly read - Dark Lover - (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1) Discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa, the one who reads habitually (new)

Lisa (loopylis84) | 157 comments Mod
Here is your official board for discussing the June book Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1).

Please try to avoid posting any unhidden spoilers!

message 2: by Lisa, the one who reads habitually (new)

message 3: by Shona, Bibliophile. (new)

Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom (bookyramblings) | 106 comments Mod
Has anyone started reading yet? I've had the Black Dagger Brotherhood books for a while but haven't gotten round to reading any of them yet, so I'm taking advantage of the book club and getting started.

message 4: by Lisa, the one who reads habitually (new)

Not yet but its on my list!

message 5: by Shona, Bibliophile. (new)

I started reading yesterday...
I didn't mean to start, I was supposed to be reading a book for an upcoming review. I literally just took a quick look at it on my kindle and I have been caught up in the story and am now on chapter twenty lol

message 6: by Lisa, the one who reads habitually (new)

I WILL be starting this today!

message 7: by Shona, Bibliophile. (new)

yay and then I wont be Billy no mates lol

message 8: by Lisa, the one who reads habitually (new)

I started last night. Its a bit good isn't it!!! I had to force myself to put it down at 1am or I would have never got up for the school run this morning lol

message 9: by Shona, Bibliophile. (new)

Just a little yeah.. that's how I managed to read 11 chapters without even realising lol

message 10: by Lisa, the one who reads habitually (new)

wow! just finished and I loved this so much! its very rare I give a 5 star rating to a book.but dark lover definitely gets one! I have read some good books this year but I think this is in my top 3

message 11: by Shona, Bibliophile. (new)

I've put off reading this time and time again. Continuously passed over it every time I was looking for something to read, I think I was a dreading it just in case it didn't measure up to what everyone else has been saying about the series. Couldn't have been further from the truth. The only problem with this is I now need to read a couple more books before I can get started on the next in the series lol

message 12: by Lisa, the one who reads habitually (new)

Lol exactly the same problem here. I want to read the next one NOW but I have a list of books I need to read first

message 13: by Melanie's (new)

Melanie's (melaniesmuses) | 3 comments I love this series ...... I found the first one a little hard to get into but once I did I was hooked. I have now read them all. I like that all the brothers appear in them but each book kinda focuses on one character so you get to learn more about them. V""V

message 14: by Vikki (new)

Vikki | 10 comments i have read quite a few of this series and love them, i found dark lover the hardest to get into but the whole series is VERY worth the effort

message 15: by Lisa, the one who reads habitually (new)

If the rest of the books are better than Dark Lover, I cant wait till I get time for the rest of them!