mercy (mercyem) | 21 comments I HAVE CURLY HAIR

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Dark Arceus: "I was once a Pikachu named Sparky the First."

Reshikami: "I didn't start out as a Dark Pokemon."

Destructoid: "I like cookies."

message 3: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 21 comments I have green eyes :D and I love pajamas

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dark Arceus: "My eyes are bright green with red pupil-things...but they turn purple when I use my mind control."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Dark Arceus: "Everyone in the Dark Dimension knows I'm insane."

Reshikami: "It's true, Dark Arceus is crazy, not just a little bit crazy either."

Destructoid: "I'm not crazy but I am on the immature side."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) I love to play the flute and going to start playing the piccolo next year, but won't be in the band, just to get ready for my two years until I graduate high school.

message 8: by Racheal (new)

Racheal Sunshine  (lilrayofsunshine) I love Turtles!! ^_^

Baby turtles photo: Baby turtles heading for the sea turtles.gif

message 9: by Racheal (new)

Racheal Sunshine  (lilrayofsunshine) Lol, their AMAZING! and sooo FREAKIN CUTE!?

message 11: by Racheal (new)

Racheal Sunshine  (lilrayofsunshine) Yes! ◕‿◕

message 12: by maria (new)

maria Really. REallly. Slow.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a pet turtle.
My hair is a mini afro when wet.
I hoard cookies.
I am addicted to reading.
I AM THE NINJA!

message 17: by Shania (new)

Shania | 5 comments i love to sing

message 18: by freddy (new)

freddy (wynter81) I have a chinese mp4 player.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Shania wrote: "i love to sing"

~Wynter Tomlinson~ wrote: "I have a chinese mp4 player."

co
ol!!

message 20: by Shania (new)

Shania | 5 comments yh cool

(Addicted to) Reveries I can burp the whole alphabet

message 22: by Shania (new)

Shania | 5 comments wow lol i cant even burp randomly

message 23: by (Addicted to) Reveries (last edited Jul 27, 2013 09:44PM) (new)

(Addicted to) Reveries 1. I've been constantly cheating on my boyfriends.
Chocolatey complained, so I ate him.

Now I'm dating Techy the computer.

2. I like saying hello to strangers and then they ask the person next to them if they know that girl or not.

3. I like staring at people for fun. A girl said, "THAT'S CREEPY. STOP DOING IT. STOP. STOP." She runs away but that's okay. We can always have fun next time.

4. I have the ability to survive extreme temperatures for an extremely short amount of time.

message 24: by Shania (new)

Shania | 5 comments techy the computer sound hot or is he not ?

message 25: by (Addicted to) Reveries (last edited Jul 27, 2013 09:52PM) (new)

(Addicted to) Reveries Shania wrote: "techy the computer sound hot or is he not ?"

He's pretty hot.

message 26: by Shania (new)

Shania | 5 comments good for you :)

(Addicted to) Reveries Eiley ( Sam and Cats #1 fan) wrote: ":D Still no friends"

*waves hello*

message 28: by Racheal (last edited Aug 14, 2013 02:45PM) (new)

Racheal Sunshine  (lilrayofsunshine) I am left handed and love to sing!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

~✨☀Solar Ultrastrength☀✨~ wrote: "The blue eyes I was born with eventually became brown! xD, I'm not joking!"

Same!!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Brenda the Crazy Hedgehog (Tiny Alien) wrote: "~✨☀Solar Ultrastrength☀✨~ wrote: "The blue eyes I was born with eventually became brown! xD, I'm not joking!"

Same!!"

that is soo cool!!

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) sometimes i get so angry i stab my pillow with sewing needls

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) i can roll my arms in a 360 over my head without letting of my hands

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) -={percabethforever}=- wrote: "i can roll my arms in a 360 over my head without letting of my hands"

Okay, that is really cool!!

message 35: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 21 comments I can do abnormal things with my very large feet.. like use scissors and pick up tissues boxes.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Yes, you did. I am still wearing a two and I am

*a sophmore in highschool*

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) I am seriouse, my mom and i were looking for cowboy boots at Payless, there were only fives. and then we went to another store and stil fives, but then I ended up getting two boots one with highheels and the other goes up to my knees!!

« previous 1