Which Character Are You? discussion

Maximum Ride Submissions > Madison (Maddy)

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire | 83 comments Mod
The only picture I have of me now is of me at a conference meet. You only see my head, shoulders and arm. Im swimming laps, wearing my swim cap and tinted goggles. Not posting it. Sorry to disappoint all you out there ;)

Name: Madison (Maddy)

Pets: Do siblings count? No, alright. 2 dogs. Maltese's, Bogey and Bunker

Siblings: I am the eldest of four. I have a sister who is 12, a brother who is 11, and another sister who is 6

Hobbies: I love to read and spend time outside. I am the kind of person who hates to sit still and must be active all the time. I like to swim, bike, draw (although, i stink and throw away whatever I paint when im done :) I just use it mainly as a stress reliever)

Interests: FOOD! My favorite book series are maximum ride, hunger games, divergent, escape from furnace, and the mortal instrument series. Im addicted to Goodreads. I have to admit, I am a thrill seeker. I love roller-coaster and plan on parasailing, skydiving, bungi-jumping, you name it!

Favorite School Subject(s): I love math and science. Specifically biology, genetics. It all just fascinates me. I love math, geometry, algebra. You name it, I can do it

Hair Color: bleach blonde

Eye Color: distinctive green

Tall/Short: tall 5'7

Favorite Color: blue

Dislikes I hate spiders. Sorry to sound all girly, but those are the things I cannot stand... I am also chlosterphobic. I don't like people who act like they are better than others. I cant stand bullies. I don't like makeup and hate that all most people care about now-a-days is how they look.

Personality: about me... hmm, let me think. *taps chin*. Ok, well, first things first. I am not weak, I don't take any kind of crap from anyone, im not safe, some call me evil. Mainly my frinds :) im not really social, I can be the loudest, most talkative person you have ever met. But there will be times where I just blend in the back. That's how I like it.

I am strong and don't let others tell me what to do. Well, they can tell me what to do, doesn't mean I'll listen :) I am a leader and can do things on my own. I am independent. I can be nice, despite my nickname of evil. You just have to be on my good side :) a.k.a not a prep :D I cant stand those kind of people. I am very energetic and a bit crazy. Alright, I cant lie to you guys, im entirely crazy

Sports: Im on the swim team, started swimming about a year ago, and I played soccer for about eight or nine years

message 2: by Claire (new)

Claire | 83 comments Mod
Please compare Maddy to a Maximum Ride character!

message 3: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Max, definitely. :)

message 4: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Haha thanks CC :)

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 26 comments Yeah I agree with you CC. Maddy you are so Max.

message 6: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Thanks guys :D

message 7: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 63 comments You are a wingless Max!

message 8: by Maddy (last edited Jun 17, 2013 03:37PM) (new)

Maddy Hahaha lol thanks Sierra. I love Max, but where's my fang <3? ;)

message 9: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 63 comments Ha ha, you got the mean one and now have to wait 20 years. :)

message 10: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Oh great... ;)

message 11: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 63 comments may be your wingless Fang is falling off a cliff?

message 12: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Hahaha fingers crossed he survives ;D

message 13: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 63 comments Well he is immortal...

message 14: by Maddy (new)

Maddy True... But honestly, I never got the point of that in the books... It's like Patterson had nothing else to write about....

message 15: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 63 comments Neither did I! There was no lesson or story to the book.

message 16: by Maddy (new)

Maddy I know. I didn't like Nevermore there was really no plot or anything

message 17: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 63 comments It should have stayed a trilogoy.

message 18: by Maddy (new)

Maddy I agree. I read somewhere that Patterson said he was bored with the series and just wanted to end it so he could focus more on his children books. :P so basically, he didn't put much thought into Nevermore, which was clearly seen

message 19: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 63 comments Agreed, but I didn't know that.

message 20: by Maddy (new)

Maddy yeah, I don't remember where I read it, but I was a while ago..... :P

message 21: by Claire (new)

Claire | 83 comments Mod
Laughing so hard right now, you two are too funny!

message 22: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Haha lol is that a good thing Claire? :)

message 23: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 63 comments Should I be offended? :D

message 24: by Claire (new)

Claire | 83 comments Mod
Nooo! It's a good thing X)

message 25: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 63 comments I know, I'm being mock offended.