Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2) Fight with Me discussion

Loved this book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Arlene Mcintosh Oh Nate and Jules - what a great couple and loved how Nate was intense and so protective of Jules AND the sex was hot - the only thing I am finding with certain books is that I have been hearing the women call the men ACE all the time. I know it's a trival thing but let's find some new words and be a bit original please but it was a great read - not too much drama which I like and was basically a story where Jules and her boss fall in love with each other and he fought for her and made her feel loved and cherished - Great read.

Sandy This was my favorite untiil Rock with Me. It's a tie now.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished this one on Saturday...OH MY GOD!! I liked Come Away With Me but Nate blew Luke out of the water for me.

Dana This series just keeps getting better and better! I just finished Safe With Me (With Me in Seattle, #5) by Kristen Proby and it was great

Tiffany Readz I agree, you like the main character in the first book and then the next ones are even freaking hotter. It is a great series and I love how all of the characters are reoccurring so you can keep up with them. Ahhhh the Montgomery boys!

message 6: by Lisa (last edited Oct 10, 2013 02:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Dana wrote: "This series just keeps getting better and better! I just finished Safe With Me (With Me in Seattle, #5) by Kristen Probyand it was great"

I have to agree with you so far Safe With Me is my favorite. Can't wait for Matt's story to be released!