DIVISION discussion

Division > Sniper Rifle Training Exercise

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb waited patiently for the signal, any signal, to shoot. He knew he could. He knew he would. He waited.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb looked over at Tabby and smiled slightly. "Hey there, convict" he says, aiming at the target and shooting, a few full inches away from the bulls eyes. He swore quietly.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb scowled sideways at her. "Evil" he muttered quietly, hitting a bullseye on the target a few feet away. He smiled, not to be outdone.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb rolled his eyes "Haven't we all?" He said grudgingly. Sniper shooting wasn't his strongest point.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb jabbed her quickly in the side with two fingers just as she was about to shoot. He pulled a face and stood up "I think I'll just... stop now" He said humorously.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb ruffled her hair. 'Only at this wimpy excuse for a skill" he said. He didn't see the point of them anyway. Snipers, thatt is. There was no thrill, no joy as you pounced on your target.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 10, 2013 03:05AM) (new)

Zeb looked at her with a sneer. "Wanna bet? I think you'll find I at least best you in hand-to-hand. I was brought up my entire life to do that s#!t" he said back, traipsing out the door at to the Combat room, as if daring her to follow.