DIVISION discussion

Division > Hand-to-Hand Combat & Exercise Gym Training

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 10, 2013 03:24AM) (new)

Zeb walked in and looked around. This was his favourite room, simply because he knew he was good at the activities it provided.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb looked back at her. "So... what?" he said, taunting her. "Why did you follow me?" he teased, knowing exactly why.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 10, 2013 03:23AM) (new)

((I've made minor changes to my character, sorry to interrupt. Different looks at one new weakness. Just thought you should know!))

Zeb laughed. "Yeah, right" he said, looking at her form, already spotting a few of many different pressure points that could disable her. He put his hat down gently on the floor by the wall.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb smiled "Even so..." he moved to the 1X1 mat... and then walked off it, heading for a kick bag. He stood by it and held out a hand. "Hit it with your best shot" he said, teasing her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb smiled. He gently put a foot up to the bag and then pushed it, hard. It swung and came back around to hit Zeb. But Zeb wasn't there. He was behind Tabby with two fingers on a pressure point at her Collarbone and another one just above her collarbone. "Your go" he whispered in her ear. One twitch from her and he put pressure on her, causing all the tension from her body to leave... as well as any muscle use.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb smiled "... What would I have to gain by doing that?" He asked slyly. He pressed down lightly, but then released and took several steps back. He bowed, still looking her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb let out a low whistle "Girl with a temper" he assessed coolly, secretly kinda impressed.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb chuckled and turned, turning to a small punching bag in the shape of a human male. He walked behind it, starting to press into seemingly random points on the punching bag. He walked around, jabbing and punching.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb looked up and smiled, still attacking the dummy. "Hells yeah" he said enthusiastically. "My best weapon. Is your a sniper?" he asked her jokingly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Waggling his eyebrows he stopped, clenching and un-clenching his hands. "So... What's your favourite gun? Ever?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Figured" Zeb said simply, grabbing a towel from a corner and wiped his face. He sniffed and headed toward the door. On the way out he paused in the door frame. He backed up, coming to stand in front of a light switch. Looking around he took off the case to it and inside was a small device. Taking it out he plugged in some ear buds and started playing with it. It was an Ipod of some sort. Nodding in satisfaction he continued walking, not giving Tabby a backwards glance.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeb looked back at her and pulled out an earbud as he selected some music. "I dunno. Where are you going?" He asked, eyebrows raised, his piercing glinting under the lights.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, here's a plan. I can follow you, you can follow me and we can both get lost together. If not, we could always go and get some food?" He said, cracking his knuckles by force of habit.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Beating me, eh?" He said cautiously. "Is that what you think happened?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok!" He said quickly. "My pride bows down to yours, apparently." He chuckled "Let's go into town, if you wanna eat. I'm sure they won't kill us." he paused mid step. "Actually, they probably would kill us, but who cares, right? Let's go." He walked out with intent.

((Rp in the town?))