Making Connections discussion

Cat's Wolf (A Shifter Romance Novella, #1)
This topic is about Cat's Wolf
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1292. - CAT'S WOLF (A Shifter Romance Novella, #1) by Leanne Crabtree

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14657 comments Mod
Cat's Wolf (A Shifter Romance Novella, #1) by Leanne Crabtree Leanne Crabtree

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Cat's Wolf (A Shifter Romance Novella, #1)

Book Description:

Kaitlin Mahone is a puma shifter and daughter of the Council Leader. She has been trained in several forms of hand to hand combat and knows how to look after herself. As a cat shifter, wolf shifters have always been her enemy. So when she runs into one while out on surveillance she runs away.

The following night, while out with her best friend, Misha, they bump into a group of wolf shifters at a club. Misha leaves but Kaitlin stays, feeling an odd connection to one of them--Rhys--the man from the night before. It's then Rhys tells her he thinks she's his mate.

Kaitlin doesn't know whether to believe him and leaves but upon arriving home, her father is waiting and tells her her "needing"--a period of time where she will will be susceptible to pregnancy--will soon be upon her. Who will she choose?

What follows is a story of following your heart and overcoming your demons; including an overbearing father and controlling your inner beast.

This book contains graphic sex scenes so it unsuitable for younger readers.

Be one of the first 15 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi & Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Tana (new)

Me please, sent my info in.

Leanne Crabtree (leannecrabtree) | 31 comments Tana wrote: "Me please, sent my info in."

Sent Tana

Skye Burling-Briggs | 72 comments Yes please! burlingbriggs@gmail.com
Mobi thanks.

Leanne Crabtree (leannecrabtree) | 31 comments Skye wrote: "Yes please! burlingbriggs@gmail.com
Mobi thanks."

Sent Skye

Skye Burling-Briggs | 72 comments Received. Thank you :)

Skye Burling-Briggs | 72 comments Great book! Hope you liked review!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Being reviewed by amazon as we speak. Thanks again. Skye.

message 8: by Shavana (new)

Shavana BeanieBrain Merrick (beaniebrain) | 40 comments Hi would love to review epub if possible. Thank you Shavana (BeanieBrain) Merrick sajmazar@yahoo.com

Leanne Crabtree (leannecrabtree) | 31 comments Shavana wrote: "Hi would love to review epub if possible. Thank you Shavana (BeanieBrain) Merrick sajmazar@yahoo.com"

Sent you both novellas, Shavana :)

Rebecca Larsen | 17 comments Rebecca Larsen
mlnlars7@aol.com Mobi format please

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) Sent in your request

Leanne Crabtree (leannecrabtree) | 31 comments Sent your copies Kelly and Rebecca, hope you enjoy :)

Jonel I'd love an epub copy if still available. purejonel@gmail.com

message 14: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Jonel

Andra Weis (andra_weis) | 58 comments I would be honoured to read and review a copy of your book (ePub)...

mommy_to_zoe@hotmail.com

Leanne Crabtree (leannecrabtree) | 31 comments Sent your copies Jonel and Andra.

Jonel Leanne wrote: "Sent your copies Jonel and Andra."

Can't wait

Andra Weis (andra_weis) | 58 comments Downloaded onto my Kobo and ready to read. Thank you.

Andra Weis (andra_weis) | 58 comments All done :)

Here is a link to my review

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thanks.

message 20: by Terry (new)

Terry Clary (resdrgn) | 10 comments I would love to read and review this if there is a spot available still, resdrgn@gmail.com.

message 21: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Terry

Leanne Crabtree (leannecrabtree) | 31 comments Sent your copy, Terry. Hope you enjoy it :)

Jonel Thanks so much!

Here's the link to my goodreads review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

It's also on Shelfari, Amazon, B&N, Indigo, & appeared on my blog today at 4pm.

message 24: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cutiemexiz) | 40 comments I would like to read this :) My name is Cynthia and my email is cutiemexi@me.com. I would like epub version please :)

Leanne Crabtree (leannecrabtree) | 31 comments Cynthia wrote: "I would like to read this :) My name is Cynthia and my email is cutiemexi@me.com. I would like epub version please :)"

Sent you your copy Cynthia! Hope you enjoy it :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cat's Wolf (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Leanne Crabtree (other topics)