Author Promotions Section > Unteachable: New Adult Romance - Coming Aug 1

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah (new) - added it

Leah (leahraeder)

UNTEACHABLE
New Adult Romance
Coming August 1, 2013

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...

I met him at a carnival, of all corny places. The summer I turned eighteen, in that chaos of neon lights and cheap thrills, I met a man so sweet, so beautiful, he seemed to come from another world. We had one night: intense, scary, real. Then I ran, like I always do. Because I didn’t want to be abandoned again.

But I couldn’t run far enough.

I knew him as Evan that night. When I walked into his classroom, he became Mr. Wilke.

My teacher.

I don’t know if what we’re doing is wrong. The law says one thing; my heart says screw the law. I can’t let him lose his job. And I can’t lose him.

In the movies, this would have a happy ending. I grow up. I love, I lose, I learn. And I move on. But this is life, and there’s no script. You make it up as you go along.

And you don’t pray for a happy ending. You pray for it to never end.

message 2: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
This looks so good! I saw this posted in a different group, so I already added it to my To-Read shelf! :)

message 3: by Leah (new) - added it

Leah (leahraeder) Awesome. Thanks, Brianna! And thanks for starting an awesome group. :D

message 4: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
Awe thanks! I'm really hoping it will attract fellow YA & NA Romance book lovers! :)

Amanda (minimandar) This does look very good! Look forward to it as well!

message 6: by Leah (new) - added it

Leah (leahraeder) Hi, everyone. Just an update: e-ARCs are now going out for review. Will post links to the giveaways soon.

message 7: by Trina (new) - added it

Trina | 8 comments Thanks I've added this to on my list of books to read!