Aussie Readers discussion

Archives > FREE mystery/crime book: recruiting MYSTERY/CRIME bloggers for blog tour

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ermisenda (last edited Jul 02, 2013 06:19PM) (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 13 comments Hello everyone!

Poisoned Waters by Ermisenda Alvarez

I'm recruiting bloggers on behalf of Ermilia, LLC for my new mystery/suspense/thriller novel, Poisoned Waters. The novel isn't too long, it clocks in at roughly 62 thousand words.

I am looking for recruiters to read and review but also bloggers to post excerpts. Don't feel obligated to read and review if you don't have the time. :) Blogs included will have links to their blogs from Ermilia Blog. We get 4-5 thousand views a month. Want a free book and more readers? Email me on ermisenda@live.com or leave a message below. :)

Synopsis:
Bloody mistakes, ugly scars, and beautiful lies. A tale of corruption.

Helen Gardener is murdered on a trans-Atlantic cruise. The Diamond Royale sails from Southampton to New York with her murderer aboard. Set in the 1950s, Poisoned Waters follows the stories of seven unfortunate characters and how they are affected by her death. Was it merely an accident? Mr Phillips, the owner of the ship, and sponsor of the cruise, rules with an iron fist, in search of something or someone.

Lies spiral out of control as the suspects try to survive the final days on board. Conflicted by their sense of morals, greed, and lust, they realise what kind of people they really are. Who will rise? Who will fall? Who was Helen's murderer?

Book contains mild adult themes: violence, death, and sex scenes. Nothing explicit.

message 2: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 13 comments Hey Ashleigh. If you don't think you can finish the review by the blog tour dates in August (1st to the 6th), then that's okay. As long as you review the novel within 2-3 months, I don't mind. :) If you wanted to add extra exposure to a blog you may have, that's when I'd need to review done by the first week of August.

Would you like to participate? :)

message 3: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 13 comments Write down your email and what format you'd like the novel in. I'll send it to you now. :)

message 4: by Mark (new)

Mark I'm interested in reading this and can review it before August 1st.

message 5: by Joy (new)

Joy | 4 comments Hi Ermisenda,

I'm interested in posting excerpts on my blog! I can also do a review too, but probably not by August.

Joy.
http://thoughtsbyj.wordpress.com

message 6: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 13 comments I sent you a message Joy. :) Thanks for showing interest in the novel!

message 7: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 13 comments Hey Ashleigh,

I don't mind how long it is. I'd like at least two paragraphs of your thoughts but if you write a few pages worth, I'd love to read everything you thought. But yes, it's up to you. :)

message 8: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 13 comments Emailing me the document and posting the review on the Poisoned Waters Goodreads page would be great. :) If you have a blog, posting it as part of the blog tour would be the cherry on top!

I'm glad you're enjoying it. :D I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

message 9: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 13 comments Thanks!

message 10: by Sally906 (new)

Sally906 | 6510 comments I would be interested I would be able to review it by August, email you the review and post a link on the goodreads page - not a problem :)

my Blog link

message 11: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 13 comments Hey Sally,

Would you like to message me your email so I can send you the novel? What format would you like to receive it in? :)

Ermisenda

message 12: by Sally906 (new)

Sally906 | 6510 comments Ermisenda wrote: "Hey Sally,

Would you like to message me your email so I can send you the novel? What format would you like to receive it in? :)

Ermisenda"

Just messaged you :)

message 13: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 13 comments Great to hear, Ashleigh. I can't wait for your feedback. I was just re-reading it today myself, trying to catch any little grammar mistakes I missed. :)

message 14: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 13 comments Awesome! :D I hope you're enjoying it.

message 15: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 13 comments Fantastic, Ashleigh. Can't wait to read the review through email. I'd really appreciate it if you posted it on Goodreads too. :)

message 16: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 13 comments Are there any other takers? I'm also looking for blogs to post excerpts! That's quick, easy and effortless. :)