Aussie Lovers of Crime/Mystery/Thriller/Suspense discussion

Poisoned Waters
This topic is about Poisoned Waters
Archives > FREE mystery/crime book: recruiting MYSTERY/CRIME bloggers for blog tour

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ermisenda (last edited Jul 02, 2013 03:38PM) (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 6 comments Hello everyone! I'm an Australian author with a mystery/thriller whodunnit crime for you all!

Poisoned Waters by Ermisenda Alvarez

I'm recruiting bloggers on behalf of Ermilia, LLC for my new mystery/suspense/thriller novel, Poisoned Waters. The novel isn't too long, it clocks in at roughly 62 thousand words.

I am looking for recruiters to read and review but also bloggers to post excerpts. Don't feel obligated to read and review if you don't have the time. :) Blogs included will have links to their blogs from Ermilia Blog. We get 4-5 thousand views a month. Want a free book and more readers? Email me on ermisenda@live.com or leave a message below. :)

Synopsis:
Bloody mistakes, ugly scars, and beautiful lies. A tale of corruption.

Helen Gardener is murdered on a trans-Atlantic cruise. The Diamond Royale sails from Southampton to New York with her murderer aboard. Set in the 1950s, Poisoned Waters follows the stories of seven unfortunate characters and how they are affected by her death. Was it merely an accident? Mr Phillips, the owner of the ship, and sponsor of the cruise, rules with an iron fist, in search of something or someone.

Lies spiral out of control as the suspects try to survive the final days on board. Conflicted by their sense of morals, greed, and lust, they realise what kind of people they really are. Who will rise? Who will fall? Who was Helen's murderer?

Book contains mild adult themes: violence, death, and sex scenes. Nothing explicit.

message 2: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 6 comments Is anyone interested? I can give you more information if needed. I am also in need of blogs posting excerpts! That's easy and effortless. :)

message 3: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 6 comments I'm still offering copies in exchange for an honest review! Message me or comment if you're interested. :)

Aussie Lovers of Crime/Mystery/Thriller/Suspense

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Poisoned Waters (other topics)