The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1) The Mighty Storm discussion

Kellan Kyle or Jake Wethers?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Chrissie Mmmmmm Jake Wethers....OH but Kellan Kyle!!!!

Kerry Jenkinson Jake Wethers for me :-) but I would say no to Kellan Kyle

Lucy Parrin Well, this is the question, I have read a lot of people question Kellan the Body God Kyle to Christian Grey and Gideon Cross and even that lovely fellow Travis Maddox, all of whom are very nice but to compare him to the most delicious Jake Wethers is a whole new ball game. I mean how do you choose.
Both are sexy as hell lead singers of Rock bands, both are drop dead bloody gorgeous, both are deep with a little mystery to them and both love the woman in their lives with passion that melts my knickers when I read about them. I truly wish they were real, what a sandwich to be the filling of, Kellan and Jake and me in the middle.
My vote is difficult to cast but deep in my heart I think I lost it when Jake ripped Tru's panties off. My vote is just slightly on the Jake side at 51% Jake 49% Kellan. All others are not in the running.

message 4: by Jia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jia Mercado OMG I can't decide! But if given a chance that they'll be both laid (literally?) in front of me, I'll probably go for Jake. <3 <3 But I also like Kellan, maybe I'll cheat just like what Kiera and Tru did. LOLJK >:)))

Mara Jake !!!!!

Lanie kellan kyle for me

Bettina Kellan "The Rock God" Kyle of course, but I like Jake too.

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ This is a hard question for me, but I'm leaning more towards Kellan :)

Assia Jake..

message 10: by Lori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lori owen It's got to be jake because I haven't read any of kellen books ah shocker lol
Loved jake though
am gonna av 2 read thoughtless asap ant I?
Lori xx

Susan Kellan Kyle is swoon worthy... Yum! Kellan gets my vote (but I do love me some Jake)

Chrissie Lori wrote: "It's got to be jake because I haven't read any of kellen books ah shocker lol
Loved jake though
am gonna av 2 read thoughtless asap ant I?
Lori xx"

Lori, You have to read Kellan...you just have to!!

message 13: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy Parrin Lori, please read Thoughtless, Effortless and Reckless, they are a must. Seriously girl, get with the men from heaven programme. You will love him I'm sure. But don't give up on our beautiful Jake. We have just two months and he's back in our lives yippee

Chrissie Lucy wrote: "Lori, please read Thoughtless, Effortless and Reckless, they are a must. Seriously girl, get with the men from heaven programme. You will love him I'm sure. But don't give up on our beautiful Jake...."

Lucy wrote: "Lori, please read Thoughtless, Effortless and Reckless, they are a must. Seriously girl, get with the men from heaven programme. You will love him I'm sure. But don't give up on our beautiful Jake...."

looool!! You just had to!! :D

message 15: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Gah! Jake the coke user or Kellan the cheater?!?! HA! Darn it they are both freaking HOT!!! This isn't a fair question! 8/ I'd take whoever dropped their pants first! LOL

message 16: by Beeb (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beeb oh decisions, decisions. Hotness galore. Kellan or Jake? Jake or Kellen? I am gonna have to say...Kellan or Jake!

message 17: by Judi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Judi Sorry, Kellan Kyle is the man.

Angelus Meh. Why do you have to ask?? when I can have both.haha

kidding aside, Kellan Kyle of course *sigh*

Avidread Hands down Jake Wethers defintely!!!! Alpha to the CORE!!! I can't really see Jake letting Tru still sleep with her bf after she slept with him...unlike Kellan (remember the part where Jake almost spills the beans in front of the Entire audience trying to give heavy hints to the bf? that was nerve-wrecking and awesome!). I agree with Alicia way up there, I think I liked Denny more than Kellan (I really thought I was the only one uptil now...)

message 20: by BEE (new) - rated it 5 stars

BEE Jake Wethers!! completely swoon me away

Shelley Kellan Kyle was the first "rock star" romance I read and became completely addicted so everyone is now measured by him, and no one measures up. Kellan Kyle is the one and only, but Jake is pretty great.

Tammy Bland Kellen Kyle !! Hands down !!!

I agree with Lucy's list of men: Christian, Gideon, Travis, Jake, add a few...Cam, Knight, Tate, Jack, I could go on but Kellen still beats them.

~IreneOust~ Jake. KK is too much of a p*ssy!

Cindy Chrissie wrote: "Mmmmmm Jake Wethers....OH but Kellan Kyle!!!!"

Kellan for me!!!!

Pinkcaramel Kellan Kyle ALWAYS!!!

Cindy Cindy wrote: "Chrissie wrote: "Mmmmmm Jake Wethers....OH but Kellan Kyle!!!!"

Kellan for me!!!!"

Oh Yeah..100%

Saylin Jake Wethers <3333

Isabel Lolita Its like Im torn between to rockstar lovers!

I don't want to choose. Ill just have them both.

message 29: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy Parrin Denny Really ??????????????L

message 30: by Lori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lori owen Well I've finally read thoughtless
Oooh kellen Kyle yum yum
But ah jake wethers
It a tough one!!

Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs Lori wrote: "Well I've finally read thoughtless
Oooh kellen Kyle yum yum
But ah jake wethers
It a tough one!!"

WELL I WOULDN'T KICK EITHER OUT OF BED....LOL

Pearls We are having a Hottest Male in Literature contest next week. Come by and vote for your man!!! You can vote once each day.

June 30-July 4 www.InnerGoddessForum.com

Chrissie Did you know that KK & JW are mentioned in two other novels???????
There ALIVE!!!!

Rachna Sharma Kellan for me...

message 35: by BEE (new) - rated it 5 stars

BEE Chrissie wrote: "Did you know that KK & JW are mentioned in two other novels???????
There ALIVE!!!!"

really which novel is that, i talked to my buddy about them like they a real too hahaha

Chrissie BEE wrote: "Chrissie wrote: "Did you know that KK & JW are mentioned in two other novels???????
There ALIVE!!!!"

really which novel is that, i talked to my buddy about them like they a real too hahaha"

The Edge of Never - Brilliant book
The Game Changer
My friend and I do to so dont worry your not the only one lol.

❤️ Diana ❤️ Well I wouldn't say no to either one of them but I gotta go with Kellan Kyle, he's a ROCK GOD!!!!!!

Janelle ♥ Kellan Kyle <3

message 39: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy Parrin OMG PEOPLE, we have 19 days to go, and "JAKE THE SNAKE" is back, seriously excuse the language but I am pissing myself with excitement.

" it's always be you Tru, I've only loved one person and that's you" I CAN'T WAIT, HE IS COMING SOON TO A KINDLE NEAR YOU YIPEEEEEEEEEEE...........

Kissa Mil Xu Kellan Kyle! ♥♥♥

Amalyn My vote goes to my favorite D Bag ever!! <3 Kellan Kyle <3

message 42: by Angi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Angi Kellan Kyle rocked my world..definitely kellan!!

Kathy Kellan Kyle, definitely!

message 44: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Mobsby jake, but i do love kellan xx

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ Alisha Rose wrote: "I like Denny :')"

I liked Denny too

message 46: by Bev (last edited Aug 04, 2013 09:28AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bev Jake who??? Kellan Kyle, without a doubt <3

Reyna Santos PLEASE DONT LET ME CHOOSE :(

Estefani Rodriguez I LOVE jake, but I REALLY fucken love Kellan Kyle!<3 he is just so much more.

Erika I decided to read this book again, and I have to say the answer is definitely Kellan Kyle.

message 50: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy Parrin WE CAN DOWNLOAD WETHERING THE STORM TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! It is safe to say that I am shuddering with excited, wetting my knickers with the thought of Mr Jake Wethers back in my life. I feel a late night, could be all nighter coming on, as i know I will not be able to put this down. I have waited over a year for this sequel and I am sooooooooooooo looking forward to this. Is anyone else feeling the same.

« previous 1