Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Elven Realm > Great hall of Lothinolorien

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

WHere the elves have meals

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Res walked in and started to set down plates. "We need guest, too." Res' voice bounced off the walls.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1571 comments Mod
Jinx heard his voice and walked in after setting down the food and smiled at Res then looked around the room

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Excellent! We'll be done in no time!"

"the room is beautiful" she says marveling it and looks around

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Thanks. Been in the family for generations."

"it's amazing" she says still looking around then smiles at him

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "What can I say? Elves are creative beings."

"i agree" she says smiling

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Now, what should our A La Mode be?"

she laughs a little and says "I don't know"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Acarabon su Merciris"

"okay" she says having no idea what he had said

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "'A dish a thanks' is what it means."

"oh okay" she says smiling walking away to grab a dish she gave it to him and walked away

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Res swirled his hand over the dish and the food appeared.

Jinx walked back to Res's room and closed the door behind her

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Copitus." All the plates were filled with the main course.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Res thought he heard screaming, but simply deicded it was a steaming pot.

message 20: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ((Original name. Just stick 'ino' in the middle of Tolkein's Lothlorien. Again, original))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((i know i couldnt think of anything better :) ))

message 22: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ((Could've adapted it more, i.e. Lothloril. Or, taking Imladris as an example, Imladil.))

message 23: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ((Or Lotholris... That's a good one))