Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Elven Realm > The Council of the ELf king

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where important meetings are held

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Res walked in. The whole counsil was already there, arguing.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth walked in, suddenly aware of how vulnerable she was. She was definitely the youngest, and had no powers whatsoever. She stayed close to the princes side, suddenly afraid.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) The whole council stopped and stared. King Fin was most upset. "What are you doing here, Son?"
"This, Princess Elizebeth of Guildenstar, requests council with you."

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) King raised his brow. "Sit down." He told them both.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth bowed to the king. "your Majesty. Forgive me for interrupting but-" once again she stammered.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((hello???))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((awwww :())

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) ((I'll get back after the strawberry fields dilemma))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "But what, child? Spit it out!" Demanded King Fin. Res looked at Elizabeth apologetically. "He's a bit wound up right now." He said through her mind.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth cleared her throat nd managed, shaking with fright, "well, I was wondering if your race could possibly join Guildenstar in the War?" then she told him the whole dilemma. Once she was finished, her eyes felt moist as she thought of Drakonnan, Dimitris, and Garon, and her mother and father.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Well, you've come just in time. We are starting to gather an army."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Qelizabeth let it a sigh of relief. "oh thank you," she gasped. "I know I am just a mere human, but if there is anything I can do to repay you..."

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "No need to repay."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth was for a moment to stunned to speak. "but- thank you, my lord. Now-" she let out a cry of pain as she felt something stab into her consciousness. Drakonnan, she though. "thank you, your grace, but now I must leave. I have things to do." stumbling forwards, clutching her head, she leapt onto her black stallion and, barely conscious, rode, bow in hand, towards the battlefield. This horse was a warhorse, born to run.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) King Fin was bewildered. "Humans." He said, rolling his eyes. "Alright men. Let's gather an army."