Bizarro Fiction discussion

Robamapocalypse
This topic is about Robamapocalypse
Special Events/Offers > Robamapocalypse FREE on Kindle, all week long!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Strange (kevinstrange) | 24 comments Hey, gang! Kevin Strange here from StrangeHouse Books. Recently my 2012 novel ROBAMAPOCALYPSE was added to the preliminary ballot for this year's Wonderland Book Award. (here)

I'd love for you guys to vote for it and help me land my first nomination ever. But of course I wouldn't expect you to do so without reading the book. To that end, ROBAMAPOCALYPSE will be FREE on Kindle all week long! Pick it up right here
and if you like it, please consider voting at BizarroCentral.com! :D

Donald Armfield | 157 comments Mod
I will read and vote. Thanks for freebie
Really enjoyed Vampires in Nuke Town

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Strange (kevinstrange) | 24 comments Thanks, man! Hope you dig it! It's wild. :)

If you have a second check out my short here on Goodreads
The alpha wolf bent me over. Then if you don't mind let me know what I could add for a sequel I know the short sucks in some ways but it was a quick release

message 5: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Strange (kevinstrange) | 24 comments Sure, I'll take a look. :)

message 6: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Stafford (bardsfingertips) | 6 comments I just downloaded it :-)

message 7: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Strange (kevinstrange) | 24 comments Thank you!

Sharon (bishops1) | 3 comments Just finished Robamapocalypse. Thanks for the freebie and the introduction into the bizarro world. LOVED IT!! I went to BizarroCentral.com, but couldn't see where to vote. Can ya help a girl out here? : ' )

message 9: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Strange (kevinstrange) | 24 comments Thank you so much Sharon! :D

To vote, You just send an email and include Robamapocalypse by Kevin Strange for best novel in the body of the email. Here's the info:

Voting for the Wonderland Book Award preliminary ballot begins now for the Best Bizarro Novel and Best Bizarro Collection of 2012. Please send your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place votes in the Novel and Collection categories to bizarrocon@yahoo.com with the subject line “Wonderland Book Award Preliminary Ballot.” Preliminary voting ends July 31st.

Sharon (bishops1) | 3 comments Wow! That was a fast reply. Thanks! I'm sending in my vote now. I look forward to reading more of your whacked-out novels!!!!

Sharon wrote: "Just finished Robamapocalypse. Thanks for the freebie and the introduction into the bizarro world. LOVED IT!! I went to BizarroCentral.com, but couldn't see where to vote. Can ya help a girl out ..."

Welcome to the bizarro world your in for one helluva ride