YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

All About Books! > Reading Goal For 2013

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
What is your reading goal for 2013? How close are you to meeting that goal? Do you think you will meet it?

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda My goal is 150, but I will probably have to increase that. I am currently at 108 so far.

message 3: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

Good job!

My goal was originally set to 40, but I passed that on May 1. My goal is now set to 80, and I'm sure I'll have to increase it again since I'm already at 61.

message 4: by Tana (last edited Jun 11, 2013 11:33AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) My Reading goal is 225, I'm a bit behind but work has been crazy so hopefully I'll get caught up during my vacation days.

message 5: by Kelli (new)

Kelli | 12 comments My goal was originally 100, but I increased it to 150 and I'm a little over halfway there. Definitely think I will meet it :)

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Fisher (lisafisher) | 46 comments My goal is 100 but I'm not quite sure I'll hit it. :)

message 7: by Holly (new)

Holly Letson (bookaholicholly) | 15 comments 2013 Reading Challenge > Holly Letson's Challenge

You have read 224 books toward your goal of 250 books.

224 of 250 (90%)
Wow, you're 114 books (45%) ahead! Try increasing your goal!

Surely, in a month or less, I will need to increase it to 300. I will probably pass that goal, too.

message 8: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Nixon My goal was 50, but since I passed it, I am thinking of increasing it.

Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥)  Bell (tjchocolate) | 17 comments MY goal is 100.
I have read 58 books.
I am not sure I will increase it or not,.. as I could get busier.. later in the year.

message 10: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) set my goal to 80.

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (pandwen) | 19 comments my goal is 300 books currently a few books behind (i have read 127 so far) thanks to exams but come uni break i am sure i will easily catch up

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 11 comments My goal is 200 books. I've read 95 books and am pretty sure I'll reach 200 before the year's end.

message 13: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 24 comments My goal is 50 but I'll have to increase it also. Read 39 so far (May was a busy month for me at work).

message 14: by Ziv (new)

Ziv | 6 comments My goal was 30, finished it and increased it to 60.. Who knows maybe (hopefully) I'll finish it too and increase it again :))

message 15: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Sternshein (bookdorkjenn) | 93 comments My goal is 100. Hopefully i'll finish it..

message 16: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 124 comments My goal is 75.

message 17: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimmylam88) | 6 comments My goal was 200. I just raised it to 250 recently, and I have a feeling its gonna be raised to 300 pretty soon~

message 18: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

Kimberly wrote: "My goal was 200. I just raised it to 250 recently, and I have a feeling its gonna be raised to 300 pretty soon~"

Wow! That's awesome! I wish I could read that many! :)

message 19: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimmylam88) | 6 comments Brianna♥ wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "My goal was 200. I just raised it to 250 recently, and I have a feeling its gonna be raised to 300 pretty soon~"

Wow! That's awesome! I wish I could read that many! :)"

LOLS! I only get to read that much because I have a few months of holidays and also I'm a fast reader. I only got to read around 100 books last year.

message 20: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

Kimberly wrote: "Brianna♥ wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "My goal was 200. I just raised it to 250 recently, and I have a feeling its gonna be raised to 300 pretty soon~"

Wow! That's awesome! I wish I could read that m..."

Then I guess I don't feel so bad! Lol I have read about 73 books so far this year. :)

message 21: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 124 comments My goal is 75. I've upped it a few times and I guess I'll keep doing that until i get where I need to be.

message 22: by Trinity (new)

Trinity My goal is 50 :) But I am 7 books behind :(
I hope I can get farther during the readathon!

message 23: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 124 comments Trinity wrote: "My goal is 50 :) But I am 7 books behind :(
I hope I can get farther during the readathon!"

Trinity, you'll be fine, don't forget you have a vaca coming up in August too - you'll get caught back up!

message 24: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Yea your right! :)