YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

All About Books! > Disappointing Books

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (last edited Jun 10, 2013 11:04PM) (new)

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
What books were really disappointing for you? Which ones should we avoid? And why?

message 2: by Asha (new)

Asha Surviving Raine.. found this kind of boring, the guy was too insecure & jealous for my taste & I didn't like how violent he was either. The love between them wasn't that believable in my opinion.

message 3: by Nevaeh (new)

Nevaeh Lee (goodreadscomnevaehlee) | 9 comments Damaged...not my favorite.

message 4: by Kelli C (new)

Kelli C  | 6 comments I agree I could not get into Damaged...something missing.

message 5: by Kelli (new)

Kelli | 12 comments Ditto on Damaged, I really wanted to love it but struggled. Don't think I'll be dl'ing the second in that series.

message 6: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 81 comments Fallen by Lauren Kate. I got to the end and was like seriously???

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Walking Disaster, sequel to Beautiful Disaster...

message 8: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 81 comments @Sharon noooooo! Lol seriously? I loved it. I just love Trav so I was not incredibly picky

message 9: by ♥ Becky 22 (new)

♥ Becky  22  (becky22) The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1) by Rick Yancey <-- This one. Though I seem to be the only one who didn't like it. :)

Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥)  Bell (tjchocolate) | 17 comments Do not call me weird.. but.. I dont think i have came across any book.. that is totally disappointing... i must be really special (lucky).

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1 comments Taking Chances by Molly McAdams...I'm still mad that I wasted time reading it. Awful, just awful.

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (pandwen) | 19 comments disappointing books
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green ~ just too much hype
Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2) by Jamie McGuire ~ not a good sequel
Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate ~ was just expecting more

message 13: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - the events were repetitive and I hate the main character

message 14: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Sternshein (bookdorkjenn) | 93 comments Amber wrote: "Taking Chances by Molly McAdams...I'm still mad that I wasted time reading it. Awful, just awful."

Completely totally agree, i had to make myself finish it after 60% of the book. I really just skimmed through the end and was so disappointed. I wish i didn't read it ind definitely won't read the sequel.