YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

All About Books! > What are your favorite YA & NA Romance books?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
What are your favorite YA & NA Romance books?

message 2: by Asha (new)

Asha Thoughtless !

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Here are some:

Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini Easy by Tammara Webber The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1) by Jenny Han Crash (Crash, #1) by Nicole Williams Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry

message 4: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (romancebookjunkie) | 14 comments Hopeless, Thoughtless Series, Too Far Series (by Abbi Glines), Falling Into You, Easy... I could go on but these are just a few of my favorites!

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy (judyzreadsalot) | 29 comments Here are a few of my favorites...
Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover
Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno, #1) by Sylvain Reynard
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire Collision Course by S.C. Stephens

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth Michele (bethmichelewriter) | 3 comments Here are some of mine...

Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) by Colleen Hoover Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire Easy by Tammara Webber Sometimes Never (Sometimes Never, #1) by Cheryl McIntyre The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen Flat-Out Love (Flat-Out Love, #1) by Jessica Park Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1) by Abbi Glines The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) by K.A. Tucker

message 7: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin  | 30 comments Here are a few of mine. for a series i'm just putting the first book.

That Boy (That Boy, #1) by Jillian Dodd Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1) by Jillian Dodd Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) by Molly McAdams From Ashes by Molly McAdams Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski
Easy by Tammara Webber Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens

message 8: by Emily (last edited Aug 15, 2013 09:42PM) (new)

message 9: by Katherine (new)

message 10: by Asser (last edited Jun 11, 2013 06:45PM) (new)

Asser (asserbeeyatch) | 8 comments Some of my favorites are:
The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry Flat-Out Love (Flat-Out Love, #1) by Jessica Park Easy by Tammara Webber The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

message 11: by Kathleen (last edited Jun 11, 2013 09:09PM) (new)

Kathleen | 24 comments Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) by Colleen Hoover This Girl (Slammed, #3) by Colleen Hoover Easy by Tammara Webber Losing It (Losing It, #1) by Cora Carmack Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski

Colleen Hoover is a genius to me!

message 12: by Holly (last edited Jun 11, 2013 11:30PM) (new)

Holly Letson (bookaholicholly) | 15 comments These series:
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #1) by Naoko Takeuchi Double Love (Sweet Valley High, #1) by Francine Pascal Can't Stay Away (SVH Senior Year, #1) by Francine Pascal Marmalade Boy, Volume 1 by Wataru Yoshizumi P. S. I Love You (Sweet Dreams, #1) by Barbara Conklin Right Kind of Girl (Crosswinds Keepsake, #1) by Dorothy Brenner Francis Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry

I was a teen during the 90s, and it really shows.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Favourite NA The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski

Favourite YA The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

message 14: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 81 comments Beautiful Disaster and True Love Story are up there pretty high right now

message 15: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 124 comments I see almost everyone listed Easy by Tammara Webber . I swear that book changed my life. WOW!

message 16: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

Becky (Indiana) wrote: "I see almost everyone listed Easy by Tammara Webber . I swear that book changed my life. WOW!"

I agree! LOVED it!! :)

message 17: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 124 comments I would also have to add The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) by Abbi Glines and The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) by Abbi Glines to my favorites for NA. They are seriously MUST READS!

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Sternshein (bookdorkjenn) | 93 comments Beth wrote: "Here are some of mine...

Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen HooverPoint of Retreat (Slammed, #2) by Colleen HooverHopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen HooverWait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. LynnBeautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire[book..."

Wow a lot of my favs are on this list... The ones haven't read i'll have to now, thanks beth

message 19: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

Becky (Indiana) wrote: "I would also have to add The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) by Abbi Glines and The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) by Abbi Glines to my favorites for NA. They are seriously MUST READS!"

YES!!! :D

message 20: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (JoshOUbass) Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost Essence of Ra (Eliana Brennan #1) by Bonnie Humbarger Lamer The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) by Rick Riordan Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Cursed (Book 1, The Watchers Trilogy) by S.J. West
These are just the first of all my favorite series. Divergent is probably the best book I have ever read!

message 21: by .chel. (new)

.chel. (itschel) | 18 comments I've been wanting to read Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth , but I'm trying to wait until Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth comes out

message 22: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (JoshOUbass) .chel. wrote: "I've been wanting to read Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth, but I'm trying to wait until Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth comes out"

I don't know how fast you read but both Divergent and Insurgent are well over 500 pages and I read both about three times each. And I believe Allegiant comes out Oct. 22 so its not to long a wait. But to be honest I just don't have the self control to wait for a book when the others are so good ;)

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Yu-Gesualdi | 37 comments I'm hearing a lot of great things about The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen and am thinking of giving it a shot. Should I or shouldn't I?

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments I loved it but I would strongly suggest not reading it until book 2 comes out 6th August!

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Yu-Gesualdi | 37 comments Sarah wrote: "I loved it but I would strongly suggest not reading it until book 2 comes out 6th August!"

Really? Why? I thought that there were already 2 books out. I could be wrong.

message 26: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Sternshein (bookdorkjenn) | 93 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I loved it but I would strongly suggest not reading it until book 2 comes out 6th August!"

Really? Why? I thought that there were already 2 books out. I could be wrong."

It's an amazing book but ends with a big cliffhanger... The Redemption of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #2) by Jessica Sorensen comes out aug 6th like sarah said....

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Yu-Gesualdi | 37 comments Jenn wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I loved it but I would strongly suggest not reading it until book 2 comes out 6th August!"

Really? Why? I thought that there were already 2 books out. I could be..."

So glad you told me! I will definitely wait a little then. Thanks!

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Sorry, yes as Jenn says, major cliffhanger in book 1! If i had known i would have waited. Not too long now though.

message 29: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Sternshein (bookdorkjenn) | 93 comments Yeah me too.... I love cliffhangers, but only when i can move on to the next book right away... The ending broke my heart and i wasn't expecting that after reading the seceret of ella and micha first book ended happy.

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Yu-Gesualdi | 37 comments Jenn wrote: "Yeah me too.... I love cliffhangers, but only when i can move on to the next book right away... The ending broke my heart and i wasn't expecting that after reading the seceret of ella and micha fir..."

Oh! I just don't know if I can wait now! You all have me so interested in these books! I may cave and will have to do my best to try not to read too fast! LOL!

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments If you haven't read The Secret of Ella and Micha The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1) by Jessica Sorensen you could read that first as book 2 is out for that one already: The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2) by Jessica Sorensen
I preferred The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden personally but all her books are really good and Ella and Micha could keep you busy until closer to Aug 6th :)

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Yu-Gesualdi | 37 comments Sarah wrote: "If you haven't read The Secret of Ella and Micha The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1) by Jessica Sorensen you could read that first as book 2 is out for that one already: [bookcover:The Forever of Ella an..."

Are all these books part of a series? In what order should I read them (from the first to the one that will be coming out in August)?

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments There are two unrelated series;
The Secret series http://www.goodreads.com/series/88616...
#1 The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1) by Jessica Sorensen
#2 The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2) by Jessica Sorensen
#3The Temptation of Lila and Ethan- to be released 22nd October

Then the Coincidence series http://www.goodreads.com/series/93159...
#1 The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen
#2 The Redemption of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #2) by Jessica Sorensen To be released 6th August
#3The Destiny of Violet and Luke To be released 7th Jan 2014

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Yu-Gesualdi | 37 comments Sarah wrote: "There are two unrelated series;
The Secret series http://www.goodreads.com/series/88616...
#1The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1) by Jessica Sorensen
#2[bookcover:The Forever of Ella and Micha|160..."

Thanks for the info! I think I'll start with the Coincidence Series.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I love heaps of them like Brianna ^^^ But I'd have to say right now it's The Marked Ones because it's my first goodreads 'discovery.'

message 37: by Saria (new)

Saria (sariaaritonang) | 12 comments I absolutely loveeee the LUX series by Jennifer L. Armentrout..

message 39: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Lamere-krzysiak (lisajean7870) | 27 comments I have so many their are a lot of ones I read when I was a teenager to but here are a few The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski Switched (Trylle #1) by Amanda Hocking Torn (Trylle #2) by Amanda Hocking Ascend (Trylle #3) by Amanda Hocking If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman P. S. I Love You (Sweet Dreams, #1) by Barbara Conklin

message 40: by ღ.Shilan.ღ (new)

ღ.Shilan.ღ (Shilan) | 3 comments Tooo many! But a few are: Vain (The Seven Deadly #1) by Fisher Amelie Bully (Fall Away, #1) by Penelope Douglas Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1) by Jenny Han Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2) by K.A. Tucker Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn

message 42: by Jen (last edited Sep 03, 2013 07:58AM) (new)

message 43: by Roxanna (new)

Roxanna Cross | 23 comments Jellicle Girl, Torn Together, Easy, The coincidence series and I'm a fan of Sarah Dessen so pretty much her entire collection though I think they fall more under YA then NA.

message 45: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn Broad (katelynb) Joshua wrote: "Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene FrostEssence of Ra (Eliana Brennan #1) by Bonnie Humbarger LamerThe Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) by Rick RiordanDivergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica RothCursed (Book 1, The Watchers Trilogy) by S.J. West
These are just the first of..."

Divergent is pretty much my favorite book ever.

message 46: by Chris (new)

Chris | 176 comments I have way too many favorites, but here are a some:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover Easy by Tammara Webber The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

Nicole (Desperate for a Good Read) (nicolesdesperateforagoodread) | 20 comments Chris wrote: "I have way too many favorites, but here are a some:
The Fault in Our Stars by John GreenSlammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen HooverHopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen HooverEasy by Tammara Webber[bookcover:The Sea o..."

These are on my favorites list as well. Love them.

message 48: by F.X. (new)

F.X. Scully | 14 comments I really enjoyed Fallen Too Far. Right now I'm in the middle of Ruin and I've also just picked up Strength. I'm new to the New Adult Genre. I've read a lot of adult romance and even YA. So I plan to look through this list for some more suggestions!

message 49: by Joy (last edited Nov 19, 2013 09:44AM) (new)

Joy Daniels (joy_daniels) OMG I am so excited about this thread b/c now I have a whole bunch of books to add to my TBR/Want to Read shelf!

My favs:

Slammed Point of Retreat After Math If I Stay Where She WentJust One Day Just One Year

I could not possibly add all my fav YA's. I used to dismiss YA (no idea why) but now I am worse than addicted. Right now I'm on a YA fantasy, dystopia kick so I'll list a few of those (first in the series):

Daughter of Smoke & Bone Shadow and Bone / Siege and Storm Divergent The Crown of Embers Seraphina Written in Red The Assassin's Curse Vessel Throne of Glass

Always looking for recs!

(Okay I'm being lame and can't remember how to put the covers in the post instead of the links, but you get the idea :-) )

message 50: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Reading this thread is not good for my bank balance :)

« previous 1