UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Meet the Authors > Frances di Plino, author of Bad Moon Rising

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frances (new)

Frances Plino (francesdiplino) | 19 comments Hi, I joined a few days ago and have been busy reading the threads. I write under a pen name and my real name is Lorraine Mace. As Frances di Plino I write crime thrillers. Bad Moon Rising is the first in the Paolo Storey series. Someday Never Comes, book two, will be released in August by Crooked Cat Publishing.

message 2: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments Hello Frances (we have a couple of Lorraines on here already and I'm easily confused) and welcome to our community of readers, authors and other nutcases. Hope you find being here as fun as I do.

message 3: by Frances (new)

Frances Plino (francesdiplino) | 19 comments Hi, Darren, and thanks for the welcome. Happy to answer to Frances as I've got quite used to this other personality over the past year and a half.

message 4: by Catriona (new)

Catriona Troth | 13 comments Hi Lo - fancy seeing you around here :)

message 5: by Frances (new)

Frances Plino (francesdiplino) | 19 comments Hi Kat, I get everywhere (eventually).

message 6: by Frances (new)

Frances Plino (francesdiplino) | 19 comments I just thought I'd mention that my publishers are having a sale on all their titles including Bad Moon Rising - 77p/99c for a few days (not sure how long they will hold the price, but I think for another couple of days). http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bad-Moon-Risi... Bad Moon Rising