Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight question

Anyone else hoping for a book or Renesmee and Jacob?Or of Seth and the other wolves?
Madeline Madeline Jun 10, 2013 08:35PM
Idk about you, but I for one REALLY want to see who Seth imprinted, or who Lea imprinted and all of Jacob's other werewolf friends :):):)!!! And it wouldn't hurt to mention Jacob and Renesme,Emmett and Rosalie, Alice and Jasper, Esme and Carlisle....And maybe Edward and Bella <3<3<3<3<3

Madeline wrote: "Idk about you, but I for one REALLY want to see who Seth imprinted, or who Lea imprinted and all of Jacob's other werewolf friends :):):)!!! And it wouldn't hurt to mention Jacob and Renesme,Emmett..."

yea that would be really neat to find out about, if there was a book about that..

Yes have been hoping for a book about the wolfs!! LOVE THEM

would like to see is if all the wolves had someone..

YES TOTALLY!
I really loved Seth and his annoy sister I would love to know if they end up finding their mates and if Jacob and Nessie stay in Forks or do they stick with the Cullens, the other thing I would like to know is if the Voltory strikes back at the Cullens for the stand against them. and if ever does Bella's mother find out about Nessie and Bella's transformation.....TWILIGHT LEFT SO MANY THINGS HANGING SO MEYERS SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THE SERIES.