What Really Counts: Your Guide to Discovering What Matters Most in Life & Letting Go of the Rest What Really Counts discussion

1 view
Life pgs 12 - 23

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Glyniel Washington-Garner 5/28/13 What Really Counts: pgs 12 -23 "Life"
1. Fix Your Position: I am still on a journey. I am on the road called "Progression" I am moving forward towards my goal. I am looking to advance towards my purpose.
2. Chart A Course: I would like to be further ahead than I am right now. I got side tracked by personal issues and other people. Sometimes you can want more for others than they want for themselves.
3. Take Inventory: My relationship with God and seeking for it to grow. My family is important to me. Letting go and releasing the past and learning for it.
4. Enjoy the Trip: Not to complain. When to complain, you remain and when you praise to are raised. learn to be content where you are.

Glyniel Washington-Garner What Matters Most...
Living with Purpose.
Living Beyond Yourself
Living in Two Directions
Reflecting Heaven on Earth
Forging a legacy that Lives after your Death

What Doesn't Matter...
Building Wealth
Acquiring fame
Success at the Expense of Others
Being First
The Opinion of Many at the Expense of God

Glyniel Washington-Garner Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Glyniel Washington-Garner What Really Counts pgs 24 -43 "God" meets 2nd and 4th Tuesdays monthly. Next life group 6/11/13 at 7pm est. It is not too late to take part.