Will Grayson, Will Grayson Will Grayson, Will Grayson discussion

HELP!!!!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie Okay, so I was in Barnes&Noble a couple weeks ago and I saw this book. I can't remember what the title is, but it's something about three or four girl are dating these guys and you have to read to see if their relationships hold up?? I know that's vague, but I am desperately trying to find it! I think the cover is light blue and in between the words in the title it has like little pictures, I think one is a cupcake? If this makes any sense, please help! And I know this has nothing to do with WG, WG, but I saw this book on the same day I bought WG, WG!

Roberta Jayne Hi. So I've been trying to find this book for you because I really want you to find it and what I did is I went onto the Barnes & Noble website and looked at all the teen Romance/Friendship books and tried to see ones that matched the cover description but I couldn't find anything! I think you should go back to the shop and try to find it again because that's the only way you'll find it. Sorry.

Katie I know, I've tried that, too! Thank you for searching for me! I can't remember for the life of me what it's called, and with my luck, the cover is probably not even blue . . .