Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) Beautiful Creatures discussion

Love the film!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Linh Le CD wrote: "Hello all,

I've recently seen this title via the movie and I can't wait for the DVD release on the 17th June 2013.

I must admit I expected a wee bit more from the movie and was disappointed while..."

Hey! Do you think if I were to read the second book and not the first but watched the movie- would I be able to understand what's going on?

Brittney Linh wrote: "CD wrote: "Hello all,

I've recently seen this title via the movie and I can't wait for the DVD release on the 17th June 2013.

I must admit I expected a wee bit more from the movie and was disappo..."

Absolutely not. The book is miles away different from the movie. There are A LOT of characters that you won't know if you don't read the first book.

Bethany~MusicLover~ I loved the movie! It was too good!

Justine saulnier It was amazing!!!!!!!!!

Brittney @CD - I was actually replying to Linh's question about not reading the first book. :P

Justine saulnier I was actually replying to Bethany that the movie was amazing.

Justine saulnier Yeah but it did have the main parts of the book.

Autumn Mcfadden i liked the movie but i hate hoe it didn't follow the book all that much. I was very disappointed. but the movie by its self was good

Justine saulnier It was quite a thick book sometimes they can't always put every little thing into the movie that was from the book.

Owllover I hated the movie!

Christie I loved the movie! The actors looked exactly liked the characters in the book. It was really good, and so was the book... But if I had to choose between the book vs. the movie, it's the movie for me. (:

Sahiba YOU GUYS R THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE ON EARTH HOW CAN YOU LOVE THE WORST MOVIE ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(!!!!!

Sahiba Owllover wrote: "I hated the movie!"

THANK YOU!!!