Camp Hades discussion

Camp Hades— Places > Training arena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,612 (1612 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Fight and train with weapons here it is surrounded many different activities to complete))

message 2: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((I'm here))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber walked into the arena and head for the lava wall and started climbing lost in the movement this is to easy

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay))

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments Gavin stood in the doorway, scanning the arena.

message 6: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments Priya watched as Amber climbed up the wall with amazing speed. She looked around wondering what she should do.

message 7: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments Priya noticed Gavin. "What are you going to do?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber hung at the top and pulled herself over the lip onto the platform at the top and let out a squeal of glee.

message 9: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "Good job, Amber!" Priya called over to her.

message 10: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "Uh, I was thinking we could train with the swords. I mean, if you want to." Gavin decided.

message 11: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "Sure but i have to warn you, I've never fought with swords before." Priya said.

message 12: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "I've only fought with swords once or twice, so I don't have much of an advantage." Gavin admitted.

message 13: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "Okay then. Shall we chose our weapons?" She asked gesturing to the sword area.

message 14: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "We shall." Gavin grinned and walked over to the variety of swords.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber jumped from the top and abseiled down she run over to Pryia gushing "OMGS that was fun" she started jumping around like a little kid for once she wasn't acting like an adult but the kid she really is.

message 16: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "Hmm which one?" Priya asked, almost to herself. There were tons of different swords. All made of the black Stygion Iron.

message 17: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments Gavin finally picked a simple iron sword, without any designs carved into the metal. It was light enough not to make his arm sore, but it was still heavier than mots of the swords.

message 18: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "Ha ha ha." Priya laughed as Amber jumped around. "Wow Amber I've only ever seen you act so mature. It's nice to see you having fun."

message 19: by low, Music is Amazing <3 (new)

low (lows) | 10818 comments Mod
((Hey dudes xD how's it goin?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber looked at the weapon rack and held one out to Pryia "this ones name means dark night try it" amber said smiling up at the older girl.

message 21: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments Priya examined the swords carefully. She grabbed a sword with a double edged blade that was kind of leaf shaped. She swung it experimentally. "This one." She told Gavin.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Great I sent amber up the rock lava wall it was fun XP))

message 23: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((Oh wait I didn't see yours Emma... Let me start over. Hey Low!!!))

Priya took the sword from Amber and instantly liked it. "Okay."

message 24: by low, Music is Amazing <3 (new)

((xD Hey Saberin! I love reading y'alls convos!!! BWAHAHAHA! Carry on. Maybe I'll bring in Maxie a little later))

message 25: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments ((Hello, Low! :D))

"Ready?" Gavin asked.

message 26: by low, Music is Amazing <3 (new)

((Hey Karsyn. Long time, no chat. What gives?!))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk))

message 28: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments ((I know, I haven't been on in a while. >.> I just couldn't find the time. D:))

message 29: by low, Music is Amazing <3 (new)

((I'll be back in about 30 min. Cya!))

message 30: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments ((I might not be on then, but hopefully I will be! :3))

message 31: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((Okay!!!! See you! Sorry I took so long Karsyn. I was RPing with you and it took a while. XD))

"Yep, lets go!" She said as she went over to the training section.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber sat cross legged on the ground by the sword and weapon fight arena and with a look of sheer determination started to float around the room at about two meters off the ground magic coursing through her making her hair fly wild and her eyes to glow.

message 33: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments Gavin followed Priya into the training section. This'll be good, he thought.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber settled into watch Gavin and Pryia fight this will be fun amber thought with giggle

message 35: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments Priya stood with her feet apart. She balanced her sword and got ready to swing.

message 36: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments Gavin stood in a fighting stance, letting Priya take the first swing.

message 37: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments She stepped in and jabbed at him, hesitating at the last minute not wanting to hurt him.

message 38: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments Gavin took advantage of her hesitation, and blocked her blow. He smirked as he went in to jab at her.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pryia you have to hit him if he gets wounded we stop and heal him and he has to block you okay" amber yelled from above giggling she added " I am above you by the way". XP

message 40: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments She whacked at him, nervously. She just barily blocked his jab before it she became a shish-kabob. She swung in a large arc over she shoulder.

message 41: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments Gavin blocked her swing. "Nice try."

message 42: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments Priya shrieked when she saw amber above her.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't look at me look at him and suck to the right now" amber yelled at her friend

message 44: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments Gavin glanced up and his eyes widened, but he recovered quickly enough to stab at Priya before she could notice.

message 45: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments Priya followed Ambers directions. She swung at his side a little more fiercely. She didn't want to hurt him, but she was getting alittle frustrated.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's it let out the frustration " amber cheered from above

message 47: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((Karsyn had to go, btw))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((K let's say you won and he went to tend to a wound))

message 49: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((Ugh now I have to go. Just pretend Priya left. Gavin too I guess, bye bye!!!))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((K bye))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33