Survival discussion

Town > Arlington High School

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: I strode into room B11, history. As usual I was the first one there, five minutes early. I slumped into my small desk uncomfortably, and rested my head on the cold surface. it wasn't long before I accidentally fell asleep softly snoring.

message 2: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((they're both nerds and don't talk very much!! yes. ))

Paul: I'm startled with the shrill echoes of the final bell ringing. I groan and rub my head, a few kids hiding Snickers. I glance around at them, and they look at me like I would eat them. I sigh and turned to dace the front of the room, giving a half wave half salute to the teacher when she called my name for attendance. I took out my single worn out notebook and a random pen from some dentist out of my pocket.

message 3: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((well I like first but you can use whatever. I just find this easier :) ))

message 4: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: I hold eye contact with the Lilian chic for a few seconds, surprised when she doesn't look away. I offer a small smile, nodding in acknowledgement. The teacher raps her pen on My desk sharply then announces our assignments today.
((what class is this? ))

message 5: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: Snob, I thought to myself. I've been a few of her classes over the course of my high-school years, but I never really tried to talk to her. I now see why. Disappointed, I turned back towards the teacher and took sloppy crawled notes even though I was good at memorizing.
((group project? incident? skip to after class? ))

message 6: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: I raise my eyebrows incredulously. group projects were lame, and I never did too well with others. I'd end up doing the whole thing myself. usually the teacher let me do them solo, but she turned me down when I asked this time. sighing, I turn my desk towards the other girls, and two others joined us. they immediately drifted off into other friends groups once they saw who they were with, and I shook my head."so uh... I'm Paul," I said politely, offering my hand.

message 7: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: I bite my tongue to keep from smiling at her awkward smile. It was a nice smile, complimented by nice eyes and- shut up Paul. I told myself. "I just want to get this over with. got any ideas? " I kept my eyes down at my notebook, the writing unreadable to everyone except me.
((make up some random crap project. or pretend the have to present about agriculture stuff ))

message 8: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "ill try to finish it by tonight, and bring it in tomorrow. I've already got my notes set up, so I think we'll be fine..." I tapped my notebook with my three fingers. "I guess we're done her," I finally decide.

message 9: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "no its fine. I prefer to do the whole thong myself. don't worry you'll get an A," I assured her, turning my desk back to the front and cramming my notebook into my backpack. I tapped my pen rhythmically, thinking of new plays for water Polo.

message 10: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "honestly its fine. I think it'd be Bette if only one of did the project." I insisted. I could tell she was mildly frustrated, but oh well.
((what period should this be? ))

message 11: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((omg they could meet for lunch to work on project. or afterschool.))

message 12: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "no its just... Im not used to doing group projects," aftermoving into this school, I hadn't done a single group project. I was mainly afraid I'd scare someoen. "I have polo practice...," I cringed. "maybe for like twenty minutes after school." that would've occupied any extra time I had after school I usually used to take a nap.

message 13: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "can we just meet over by the pool? it'll save me some time," I glanced over at Lilian. This whole project just became ten times more complicated.

message 14: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "so I guess were both workaholics, eh? I guess well just have to split the work in half." I shrugged, noting the pink color her cheeks were.

message 15: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "you okay? you look a bit...pink..." I chuckled, then abruptly returned to a straight face. I decided that maybe I judged too quickly. Lilian seemed nice enough, I thought.
((shall we skip to after school? ))

message 16: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((sure!))

message 17: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((is that the next day))

message 18: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((WAIT! I WONT BE HERE ALL DAY TOMORROW AND PART OF SARURDAY!!!! :( WHAT SHALL I DO? ??))

message 19: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((oh well that's ok because were both rping together :) ))

message 20: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: I walk into English and put away my phone. I walk slowly, still hoping I'd make the day longer and I wouldn't have to go back to the man.

message 21: by Angel of Death (last edited Jun 16, 2013 08:35AM) (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: I sit down next to a girl who was reading. "Hey." I say to her. "Are we reading that for English?" I motion to her book. I missed a lot of classes recently. I also haven't seen this girl around. I hope she already knows me. Most people don't think I'm human when they first see me. Pale skin, dark red lips, flashing silver eyes...I do look pretty strange on the first glance.

message 22: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: I sigh. A quiz already? "I haven't been here recently, never mind read the book." I look around. "Who teaches this class again?"

message 23: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: "Right." I try to recall, but I can't really. "Thanks." I smile at the girl and read over the notes.

message 24: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: I smile warmly at her. "I'm Brave. Not as in the adjective, but that's my name." I shrug.

message 25: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "sure, when am I not ready for school?" I lightly slugged him when he made a face at Bailey. "if you like ver that much, all you have to do is say so," I rolled my eyes as we walked through the gates to the school. I stopped by my locker, leaving everything but a pencil and the novel we were reading in class in my locker. "you need to go to yours?" I asked lew.

message 26: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: She looks kind of worried or scared or something. "Thanks. It's just pretty unusual though, isn't it?"

message 27: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments ((hey Heather:) ))

message 28: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((oi AOD! Did you repost on groups page?))

message 29: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments ((groups? oh yeah..lemme go fix that~))
Brave: I pause. "I don't know. I do't know my family, I mean."

message 30: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "hey, hey easy now!" I laughed, shutting my unorganized locker. It may be messy, but I knew where everything was. "leewis! You don't have your book?? We got it last Thursday! How could you lose in such short Time??" I shook my head. We walked down the long hallways to English, talking and joking with each other.

message 31: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: "Oh no, it's fine really." I pause, looking around. "When does class start? I mean, where is everybody? I've never seen a class so quiet."

message 32: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "shut up!" I hissed, grabbing his finger and twisting it lightly. I became nervous with each step I took as I neared lilian, taking a shortcut through all the desks to get to mine, five seats back and four seats over behind her. I avoided her so she wouldn't see my red face. As I passed, though, I murmured a small hi.

message 33: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: "Who's he?" I whisper to Lillian.

message 34: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: I raise an eyebrow. "I'm Brave. Not the adjective, but it's my name. And you?"

message 35: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "Lewis!" I groaned,reluctantly getting up to not look like a fool and make sure he doesn't say anything stupid. "uh... Hey," I gave a small wave as I slid into the small desk. I grimaced when my knee knocked on the underside of the table, and I settled for leaving my legs out in the aisle.

message 36: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments ((lol, gotcha:) ))
Brave: I raise an eyebrow at his names. "I think I'll stick with Lewis."

message 37: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "yeah, I'm fine, no worries," I smiled at Lilian. "Lewis! Shut the f up!" I shoved his head out of the way, then addressing.... Brave? "don't listen to him. He's class clown of this place, and will driv you crazy," I warned her, trying to keep lews head out of the picture.
((heh heh!! Bring it on!))

message 38: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((ahem ! Aod, training awaits!!!))

message 39: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments ((lol, sorry! Shall the official come now?))

message 40: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((shoh))

message 41: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: "Alright then. Thanks for the fair warning. What's your name again?"

message 42: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "none at all. For now," I shrugged at Lilian. "I'm Paul... Most know me as That One Tall Kid," I tell brvae. "ignore him," I say in a monotone voice, kicking him in the shins.

message 43: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "nah, it's fine. I actually enjoyed meeting your family, crazy as your mother may be," I reassured her. I smiled down at her, Cheeks blushing for a different reason. Lewis was right. I did like her. I considered telling Lewis to shit up again, bur decided against it. "all right all right, ladies man. And tell me why you're still single?" I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure Bailey would LOVE for you to ask HER out," I snickered.

message 44: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "oh right. STD. I bet Bailey has a load of those! " I laughed. I raised my eyebrows, a grim spreading slowly across my face when Lewis glanced over at brave. "looks like you be fancying someone?" I teased, nudging his elbow.

message 45: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "so you don't mind kissing miss Prado?" I snickered. she was the meanest, ugliest teacher ever imagined, and was estimated to be 400 years old. "he's weird. don't mind him, " I repeated.

message 46: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "ewwww! my God that's disgusting! " I made several gagging noises, shuddering at the thought of Lew even huggingthat monster. yikes. "shhhh! keep it down! ill let her know that you're interested in her," I promised.

message 47: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "shut UP!" I laughed, yanking Lewis back down in his seat. I gave Lilian an 'i know right??' look. I hadn't realized that many of the students had entered the room, sitting in their seats while Lewis acted stupid. I snickerdd, returning to my seat. "see ya," I whispered to Lilian.

message 48: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "sorry," I apologized, my face warming at her touch. I stared at her adoringly for a while, before the teacher cleared his throat. I blushed embarrassed, and hustled to my desk.

message 49: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: the whole class, k couldn't stop getting distracted by either Lewis or Lilian. after class, I gathered up all my books for second period science. "so how was class? " I joked with Lilian.
((skip through to fourth period history? ))

message 50: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul I zoned out through my second and third periods, as well as lunch. my facenlit up when I saw Lilian in history already, and I casually strolled in to my desk. "heya!" I greeted her, brandishing the flasgdrivem

« previous 1