1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Awesome & DANCE!!!! 2.0

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Hey! I'm glad i finally get to rp with you! XD

Any ideas? I'm highly into fantasy.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments That makes me happy. X) I'm excited to rp with you as well.

I don't really have any ideas, but I also really like doing fantasy. I also really like doing boy x boy rps, buuuut I'm really good with anything except incest and student/teacher.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments I hate incest and i tried student teacher (sry ayesha if you read this) it didn't turn out so well. Its actually pretty boring.

Maybe a human and creature thing? Like a nymph or demon. Or something.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Sure. Though I didn't think a nymph was human?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments No its not. I was thinking like human/ nymph romance or a human/demon romance lol.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Oh, okay. I was confused. XP That works. (Though you'll have to remind me what a nymph is. My definition is a little fuzzy.)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments I'm... I think it was a tree/bush spirit. They look like teenage girls and can't go far from their trees.

So did you want to do the nymph or the demon one?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Ah, okay. Wasn't sure. Probably the demon, though. I'm familiar with demons. XP

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Lol same here "do you want to be demon or human? Boy or girl?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Oh! What if a boy angel AND a boy demon both fall got the same human girl and then fight over her?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Ooh. That seems kind of interesting. X) Um, I prefer being the guy (because I absolutely suck at being the girl, which is rather quite sad and ironic), and I'm fine with being whatever. Though I will warn you, the last time I had a demon chara, he actually turned out to be somewhat of a gentleman. Not very demonic. +Facepalm+

message 13: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 11, 2013 02:45PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Its alright. Can you be both the guy angel and guy demon? I'm great st being a guy but i want to be a girl lol i never get the chance =/

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Lol, you're fine. Jason was actually a fallen angel, and he was no gentleman. Though I ended up really loving his chara. XP And I think that's my trademark; I almost always end up throwing in a gay/bisexual guy. It just sort of...happens. ^ u ^

Yeah, I can be both guys. No prob. To be honest, I'm kind of thrilled to be both guys. It's fun to make them banter back and forth. X3

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Well o loved it. Almost died laughing. i was kind of hoping that he would kidnap the girl and fall for her though. But great plot twists and i actually cried at some points. Again, THAT RP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED! XP

Yeah it really is. Do you make your characters first? Or i make mine?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Haha. I'm glad you liked it. ^ u ^ Though there were some posts missing due to some technical difficulties. :/

It doesn't matter. Which is easiest for you?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Yeah, that made me sad not knowing what was going on =(

I'll make mine:
Name: Alexandra (Alexa) Ryder
Species: human
Appearance: http://islandofthebeasts.webs.com/4jb...

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Yeah. It drives me nuts. +Sighs, then shrugs+ But what can you do?

Name: Asaiah (Kind of like Isaiah, except with an 'Ah' sound.)
Age: Looks to be around 18, 19, but he's actually centuries old. Real age is unknown.
Species: Archangel
Personality: Can be rather strict and serious at times, but he's also rather shy. He can be rather sweet, goofy, and laid-back once he opens up to you. He has a pretty even temper, but he's scary when he gets mad.
Appearance: Short, spikey reddish-black hair and almost merury-silver eyes. He's about 6'3 and rather muscular. Asaiah has a crescent-shaped scar that's located over his left eyebrow and curves down to the top of his cheekbone. He tends to wear a mixture of dark and light clothing, though he actually wears more of the dark colors. His wings are the same color silver as his eyes, with streaks of black. His wingspan is about 16-17 feet.
Abilities: Can mind-read and control the minds of others (though he refrains from doing so unless it's an absolute emergency).

Name: Diego
Species: Demon
Personality: Dark, mysterious, and quiet spoken, but also a real hell-raiser. When he starts to open up to people, he's sarcastic and has a devil-may-care attitude. He has a rather hot-temper, but when he gets quite, that's when you should worry about whether or not he's planning on eating your soul.
Appearance: Jet-black hair that's slightly shaggy, but not too shaggy. He has deep, forest green eyes that turn a deep black when he gets angry. He's about 6'2 and between rather muscular and lean. Has a scar that runs from the his right shoulder down to his left hip, and another scar that goes diagnolly across his face, from the left corner of his right eyebrow down to the bottom of his left cheekbone.
Abilities: Can manipulate anything to do his bidding, whether it's the elements, humans, plants or animals.

(Um...Think that's it...)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments (is it okay if i make her immune to being controlled by both the boys?)

Alexa walked out of her school right after the bell rant, letting out a grin of pure relief. It was over! Her graduation want for another week, but school was out! She was finally through with all the snobs, ducky teachers, and idiot boys-well maybe not the last one. She would be going to Spain got a year before starting college. "i can't wait to leave this boring place." She groaned to herself as she walked home.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments (That's fine. X))

Diego breathed in deeply, catching all of the different scents of the various people escaping the school. He was hiding in the shadows, naturally, fixing his intense gaze on the crowd, looking for his next prey. None of the scents drew him in enough. Except for one. It was a rich, almost spicy scent, and it drew Diego in. He scanned the quickly dispersing crowd, searching for the origin of the scent, when he found it. A girl who looked to be around seventeen, eighteen, was walking quickly away from the building. And she looked to be alone. Grinning, Diego melted into the shadows, his sights set on his new target.

Asaiah gave a soft sigh as he scanned the world below from his perch on a cliffside in his world above. He felt slightly bored, with nothing much to do. He was just about to go antagonize one of the other archangels when he felt the feathers on his wings begin to itch. His attention was suddenly drawn down to the world below again, though this time he was searching intently for something. There. It was subtle, barely noticable. But it was there; a slight shift in the shadows, as if something was moving around inside of them. Or someone. And Asaiah had a perfectly good idea as to who it was. Standing with a slight frown, Asaiah spread his arms and let himself fall off the cliff, falling towards the world below.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Alexa yawned and sighed. She would definitely be getting s nap or two in once she got home. she could already feel the cool sheets under her-a cold chill ran up her back as she felt someone's eyes one her. She frowned slightly and glanced around, though she didn't see anyone she knew something was watching her. Alexa quickly brushed the thought away. Her mind must be playing trucks on her. Who would attack her in the middle of the day anyway?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Diego paused as he saw his target glanced around. His head tilted slightly to the side, a small frown on his face. She didn't know he was there, did she? No, that was impossible. Diego hid his presence in the shadows. The only one who could sense his presence was that guy, and Diego hadn't seen him since... But... Diego thought, looking up at the sky. Anything's possible. Especially with that bastard overlooking everything. He looked at the girl again. In any case, even if that guy did decide to show up, that meant that Diego had to act. And quickly. He stepped out of the shadows, revealing himself. "Hello, my dear." he said, voice low and rich. Almost seductive. "Haven't your parents warned you about walking all by yourself?" He gave a small smirk. "You could get hurt."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Her eyes locked onto Diego. "i knew someone was watching me..." She muttered. "and I'm not your dear." She tried to walk past him. No matter how insanely hot he was, she couldn't help having a bad feeling about him. "I'm just going home so go bug a different girl." She said, hoping to dampen his most likely perverse plans.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Diego grinned. "Feisty. I like it." he said. When she tried to walk past him, he caught ahold of her wrist. Not hard enough to hurt her, but it was firm enough to keep her in place. "Come now." he said. "Don't leave a guy hanging." His voice took on an almost hypnotic undertone, like it usually did when he used his ability to manipulate. He flashed a brilliant smile. "Why don't you stay awhile? I can be a pretty nice guy, I promise. I won't bite."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She was completely unfazed by his manipulation. This guy was starting to creep her out. "i swear, if you don't let go of my wrist in the next ten seconds I'm going to kick you in the balls so hard you'll sing soprano for a month." She warned, though glancing around to see if anyone was there to all for help. She wondered what exactly it was this guy wanted.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Diego blinked in surprise, his hold on her wrist relaxing slightly. Well, that was a first. It actually left Diego speechless. Which was saying something.

As Asaiah drew closer to the ground of the other world, he unfurled his wings, slowing his decent. He landed lightly on his feet. He his behind a tree for a few moments in order to hide his wings. Then he stepped out from behind the tree, revealing his presence. "I'd let her go if I were you." he said smoothly, with a hint of an English accent. "The young lady already gave you an answer."

message 27: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 13, 2013 02:32AM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She glanced up, seeing another boy. Oh thank God! There was someone there to keep this guy away from her-and he was hot too. She noticed Diego's grip relax and tore her wrist from his grasp. "if you don't mind, I'm leaving." She said, turning to go home once again. She had to get out of their before Diego recovered from hide shock.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Diego blinked, shaking his head and glaring at the newcomer. "Ah, Asaiah. What a displeasure to see you." he growled. Asaiah cocked an eyebrow. "I'm just as disgusted to see you here, Diego." he called out in false cheerfulness, as if he was commenting on the weather. Diego smirked coldly, then noticed the girl try to leave. "Aw, stop being like that, sweetheart. That's no fun." He was suddenly in front of the girl, blocking her path with a wide grin. Which didn't stay on his face for long, because suddenly Asaiah was there between the two, shoving Diego away and keeping the girl behind him protectively as he glared coldly at the demon. "Why don't you do this girl a favor and leave her alone?" he asked casually. "Better yet, why don't you just go to hell?" And Asaiah actually meant this quite literally. Diego stumbled away slightly when Asaiah had shoved him, but he quickly regained his balance. His eyes flashed black briefly before flashing back to green. "Oh? And you think that I'm just going to do as you say, you arrogant ass?" he asked, crossing his arms and glaring back at the angel.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Her eyes widened when Diego wad suddenly in front of her. She glanced behind her "how did you-!" Then the boy named Asaiah was in front of her, pushing Diego away.What the hell was this? She started listening to their bickering "wait, you guys know each other?" Then the problem at hand hit her when she saw Diego's eyes turned black. She stumbled back away from both of them. Who the hell were these guys-WHAT the hell were they!?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Asaiah glanced back at the girl briefly before glaring back at Diego. "You could say that we're...accquainted enemies." he said after a few moments. Diego chuckled. "He makes it sound more pleasant than it actually is." he remarked. "He's always meddling in my business. Selfish jerk." Asaiah rolled his eyes. "You might want to make a break for it, young lady." he said over his shoulder. "I'll hold up a mirror in order to distract him." Diego snorted. "Very funny, Asaiah. You're just jealous that you don't look nearly as good as this."

(Sorry for the rather pointless bickering. I tend to do that sometimes. ^ _ ^')

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She shook her head "I'm not running until you both tell me what you are! Eyes don't turn black and I'm fairly certain both of you were behind me a couple seconds ago!" She glared at them. "and why do you keep calling me young lady?" She frowned.

(its fine lol i enjoy reading it)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments (Cool. ^ u ^ I know that I tend to ramble pointlessly sometimes in my rps, so...Yeah. XP)

Asaiah turned to look at the girl, looking slightly surprised. "I...Because you're a young lady...?" he said, though it sounded more like a question than an explanation. Diego gave a short chuckle. "Ever the gentleman." he said sarcastically. He turned his attention back to the girl and grinned. "Oh, it was probably a trick of the light." he said. "And in case you haven't noticed, we're both in tip-top shape, so naturally we can move faster than the average person." Diego was impulsive at times, but even he knew to keep the truth of his-and even Asaiah's-true existance hush, hush.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms "i know what i saw. Besides, light doesn't make you're eyes go black. I'm not an idiot." She shook her head "and fitness is one thing, but suddenly popping up in front of someone when you were behind them? Try again, buster." She was getting a little ticked off at this guy. "you annoy me." She dead panned.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Diego chuckled. "I annoy everyone." he said. "It's a talent of mine." Asaiah shook his head slightly. "One that you love using on me." he muttered. Diego frowned. "You're one to talk." he growled. "You're constantly getting in my way." "It's what I consider my own talent." "It's annoying." "Well, now, there you go. Now you know how it feels." Asaiah turned back to the girl, ignoring a scowling Diego. "You asked us what we are, but we can't really tell you." he explained. "So please leave before things get rather messy young...um, miss?" He didn't really know what to call her anymore.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments "just call me Alexa. Not 'young' Alexa. Just Alexa." She smirked "messy? Ooh now I'm interested." She hoped there would be a fight. She found fights interesting to watch "by the way, when you guys fight, I'm rooting for him." She pointed at Asaiah. "because, unlike... Diego? Over there, he doesn't annoy me." She glanced at Asaiah "yet..."

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Both Diego and Asaiah were slightly speechless at Alexa's antics. They ganced at each other, not really sure what to do. Even Diego looked a little lost. "Um..." Asaiah rubbed the back of his neck. "I, uh, really don't think that's a good idea, young-I mean, Alexa." he said. Finally, Diego shook his head, getting over his shock. He grinned. "Why? Because you don't want me to embarrass you in front of the 'young lady'?" Before Asaiah could reply, Diego swiped at him. Asaiah leapt back, a small cut appearing on his cheek. He frowned; it looked as though Diego had cut him using some kind of blade, but they both knew that what Diego really used were his claws. "You idiot." Asaiah growled. "This is neither the time nor place for your stupidity. Stop trying to impress the girl when it's just going to end up causing a very messy problem."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Alexa frowned at Asaiah's statement. "problem? What? Its not like I'm going to call the police..." She stopped when she saw Diego didn't have a blade and there was a cut on Asaiah's cheek "how did you dothat?" She narrowed her eyes, suspicious.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Asaiah sighed and wiped at his bleeding cheek. "And there's the problem..." he grumbled, though it wasn't loud enough for Alexa to hear. Diego smirked. "With a sharp object." he answered, shoving his hands in his pockets. He tipped his head to the side at Alexa's first statement. "You know, a normal person in this situation would try to contact the police."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments "well, a normal person wouldn't sick around when her stacker is fighting the guy that technically saved her either, know would she?" She shrugged. "well i have a year of no school to enjoy so I'm just gonna go home." She turned and stayed walking away "later, Diego."

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments The two men just stood there for a few moments, not really sure about what to do. "I can't decide whether I'm even more interested in her or slightly concerned." Diego murmured, now feeling really confused. "Uh...Yeah." Asaiah agreed, feeling equally confused. Diego was the first to recover, though, giving a soft chuckle as Alexa stared to leave. "We may be parting ways for now, my dear, but rest assured, we will meet again." And without another word, Diego faded into the shadows when Alexa's back was turned, so that she didn't see him magically disappear. When Diego left, Asaiah shook his head to snap out of his confusion and started after Alexa, quickly catching up to her. "Um, excuse me." he said softly, gently catching a hold of her arm in order to get her to slow down. "I don't mean to be a nuisance, but...May I offer to walk you home? It doesn't seem right to let you walk by yourself, especially after meeting up with that freak."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Alexa looked at him and raised an eyebrow, taking her arm back for the second time in an hour. "uh, sure. You can walk me home." She smirked "but I'm fine really. I'm a black belt in karate, tiekwando(can't spell), and i take kick boxing. No matter what he is, i would still have kicked his butt." She tilted her head "so your name is... Asaiah, right? I've never heard that name before." She new she confused him, that's how she liked it. Besides, would guys really mess around with s girl like her?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Asaiah dropped his hand at his side when Alexa took her arm away. He rose an eyebrow at her. None of those can help you defend from idiocy. he thought. He blinked when she tried to verify his name. He nodded. "Yes, that is correct." he confirmed quietly, with a small smile. "That just means that I'm...unique." he joked.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She smirked "yeah, but i think I'm pretty unique too, would you agree." She chuckled. "anyway, thanks for the help. That Diego guy was really getting on my nerves." She looked at him. "so how did you guys get to hate each other so much?" She asked, curious.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Asaiah gave a soft chuckle. "That you are." he murmured. He glanced over at her in slight surprise, then rubbed the back of his neck. "It's, uh, it's a long story." he said quietly. "One I'd rather not get into right now."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments He raised an eyebrow but nodded "alright, i understand." She stopped as they came to her house. She looked at Asaiah "well, i guess I'll see you later." She smiled at him before heading up her porch steps to her front door.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Asaiah nodded. "Alright." He turned to leave, then hesitated. "Alexa?" he called over his shoulder. "If you need anything, or if Diego rears his ugly head again, just give me a shout, alright? I'll be there in an instant." Before she could reply, he started walking again, quickly disappearing from sight.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Alexa bit her lip, thinking about his offer. Though it was strange. He had told her to call for him if she was in trouble but he hadn't given her his number... She sighed and went into her house, locking the door. She quickly went up to her room, avoiding her mom.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Asaiah was walking down the direction he had come from when he suddenly stopped. "If you're trying to sneak up on me, you're failing miserably." he called out without turning around. He heard Diego scoff, and the demon suddenly materialized in front of him. "You do realize that you just led me straight to that girl's house?" Diego pointed out smugly. Asaiah rolled his eyes. "You would have found out one way or another. Doesn't matter if you followed us like the sneaky rat that you are." Diego laughed. "Oooo, big words for a small angel." he taunted. Asaiah sighed and started walking again. "Hey! Aren't we going to finish what we started earlier? We don't have an audience this time." Without waiting for Asaiah to reply, shadows suddenly struck at the ground in front of him. He leapt back and spun around with a sigh. "Fine." he said, rolling his head from side to side, cracking his neck. "But don't cry when I hand your ass over to you."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Alexa sat in her room on her bed and thought about what had just happened...

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Diego snorted and leapt towards Asaiah, knocking the angel down. They grappled for each other for severl long moments; then Asaiah slammed his forehead against Diego's knocking the demon off him. He flipped onto his feet and stumbled away slightly while Diego rubbed his forehead, snarling in frustration and pain. "Stupid angel." he spat. "Why can't I just make you disappear?" "Because you're not as big as you think you are." Asaiah retorted coolly, glaring at the demon with icy eyes. "Poor, little Diego, thinking he's all grand." Snarling at Asaiah's mockery, he swept his hand up and out towards Asaiah, aiming his deadly shadows right at the angle.

« previous 1 3 4