Survival discussion

Wilderness > The Mountains

Comments Showing 1-50 of 152 (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: I exit the car quickly, and push hair away from my face. I turn around, making sure we were safe for the time being.
((Are they still being followed?))

message 2: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: "I don't think their here...yet. Have a good place to stay, or hide?"

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I nod just in time for a bullet to fly past me. "Duck!" I scream. I drop down a little to late and a bullet hits be smack dab on my leg. I cry out in pain and I wince.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I whimper and then whisper, "my bag, I have a first aid kit," I close my eyes. "there are some leaves, stick them in the wound, will help with the pain, then wrap it with gauze. The bullet went right through so thats good. I feel so tired" I whisper.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I nod as the pain dulls a little. " We need to take cover, but I don't think I can walk" I mumble.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I limp along painfully wincing with every step.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I smile weakly and close my eyes. "There's food, and water in my pack, I'm tired" I whisper.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I nod and I take a sip of water. Then I lay down propping up my leg. I slowly fall asleep.

message 9: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: I pause from my guarding position. "Is she okay?" I ask the boy.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I wake up and open my eyes. "My leg hurts," I mumble softly.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I mumble thanks and I sit up. "So, what are we going to do now?" I ask.

message 13: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: "We hope we don't die." I say plainly. "I'm Brave by the way. My name's brave."

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I nod. "Hi, Brave, I'm Isabelle." I say wincing.

message 15: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: I give her a small grin. "Pretty crappy situation to meet in though, isn't it." I remember that I have various drugs hidden in my pockets, probably including painkillers. I debate on whether I should give them to her or not.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I nod. "Yeah" I say agreeing.

message 17: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave : "Does it..feel any better ...or any worse for that matter? "

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: "It feels the same. I only got it about 15 minutes ago." I say. "But we need to get moving. Now" I say. I was determined not to slow the others down.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I shake my head. "We need to get moving. The mountains are safer then here. We have to move" I say. I stand up on one leg and limp towards the climbing supplies.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I nod. I grab some of the supplies, and then find my size harness. "Wait, if someone falls off, you'll die right?" I ask.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I cringe. "Great, why are we picking the mountains? What about the forest, or the meadow? Not the mountains!" I groan.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I shake my head. "No, it's safer to be up on the mountains." I say. I pack my supplies in my pack and say. "I'm ready. I can't necessarily, be the leader so do you want to do that?" I ask.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I wince. "Uh I can't really do that. The stupid guy hit me in the lower part of my leg. So that's going to be hard." I mutter.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I shrug. "I can do it. I have to. If I can't get far from the ground then we can go back. But I have to try." I say.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I nod and sling my bag onto my left shoulder. I wince and I limp towards the mountain. "I run! Frankly I can't even walk." I yell ahead. I am the last to reach the mountain.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I nod, "Ready" I say.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I painfully lift my self onto the mountain. I climb slowly up the mountain.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I nod. "Yeah!" I yell up. I pick up the pace wincing.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I smile thanks at Marc and take his hand. I lift my self with one leg and scoot onto the ledge. I had bleed through the my gauze so I changed it out.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I shake my head. I apply more leaves and clean the wound. "And here's the worst part" I mutter. I take out the rubbing alcohol...

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: "Bad" I mutter. I apply the first swipe of alcohol. I cried out in pain and gritted my teeth.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I shrug. I think about it for a minute and then nod. "Please be careful" I whisper.

message 34: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments ((sorry guys! I had this huuge two day performance thing...yeah...what's happening?))

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments (( Uh the chariies stopped at a ledge. Isabelle is treating her wound. ))

message 36: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: This was painful to watch. I come back to where they stopped. "Okay, listen. I think I have a couple painkillers I bought for my dad before school...If I give them to you will you swear you won't mention it to anybody?"

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I shake my head. "Save them" I mutter.

message 38: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave : I roll my eyes. "I'm not a drug dealer, if that's what you're saying. Take them. Trust me, its the bbest use theyll have."

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I sigh at the two bickering. "Enough" I chid. I get a good grip on the rock above us and I pull my self up with my two arms. I avoided using my legs.

message 40: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: Well, I wasn't going to force her to do anything. I follow them swiftly. I was used to this kind of activity. Running, hiding, all that. Of course, half the time I'm the one attacking too. More than half the time.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I take the lead for a while using only my upper body strentgh to climb. My legs fell limply behind me.

message 42: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: I exhale. "Look, seriously. Just take the damn pills. They'll help."

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I nod. "i am doing ok. My arms are sore but i should make it." I say

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I sigh. "Fine, I'll take it for you" I say.

message 45: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: I hesitate, wondering how strong of pills I should give her. In the end, I take out a bottle of Vicodin. I make sure they don't see the label, and break out half a tablet to give to her.

message 46: by ۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ (last edited Jun 23, 2013 01:10PM) (new)

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I take it and pretend to swallow it. Instead I drop it into my pocket. I make sure no one saw. I kept climbing.

message 47: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: I raise an eyebrow. She made a good act. But eyes like mine were trained for being deceived. I thought she took it, but saw the bottom of her pocket quiver. I don't say anything, it was her choice. But I exchange a glance with her to make sure she knows that, well, I know.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I smile back at Marc. I frown at Brave and simply say to her. "Don't watch my every move" I take off leaving both Marc and Brave in the dust. Was I in pain? Yes I was. I was in a lot of pain. But I didn't show it. I was strong. Strong strong... no I wasn't. A single tear trailed down my left cheek as I pulled my self up. My arms ached, my leg felt like hell. And I didn't want to be in this situation.

message 49: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 56 comments Brave: I still don't say anything. I wasn't one to interfere, so I follow her silently. I knew she was faking to be strong. I knew her leg hurt. In the end, maybe I was the selfish one. But I keep my mouth shut.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 191 comments Isabelle: I spit out bitterly "If I slip and fall I would be out of this living nightmare. " I climb faster. My dangling legs getting thousands of cuts against the sharp rock.

« previous 1 3 4