Narnian Roleplay discussion

Cair Paravel > Rillian's Chamber

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Avril of Themyscira (( http://bedroomdesigncatalog.com/wp-co... ))
Rillian ran in and, though he was supposed to be washing up, instead flopped shirtless and muddy onto his four poster bed into a belly flop, crying out a battle cry.

Avril of Themyscira He rolled over and saw his father, immediately standing up straight on his dirty bed. His fingers when up to twist his hair in a nervous habit. "Father..um...hi!"

Avril of Themyscira He laughed giddily, then stopped short. "Oh father, don't tell her!" He pleaded, looking up at him with shining innocent eyes.

Avril of Themyscira He smiled, patting his hair back down. "But father, it protects against the sun, plus women find it attractive" he giggled, blushing.

Avril of Themyscira He groaned as his father sat him in the wash basin, splashing. "Fine," he grumbled.

Avril of Themyscira He rolled his eyes, forgetting his place. "Oh Dad. Mother is only a woman. She makes up gossip"he said, running lye soap through his hair.

Avril of Themyscira He groaned, scrubbing himself half heartedly, rolling his eyes in a young boy's attitude. "It's nothing Dad. You're busy a lot... it's no big deal."

Avril of Themyscira He looked down at the floor, stepping out of the tub and toweling off. "I know, father," he sighed, walking back towards his bed.

Avril of Themyscira He stepped into his pants and tugged his shirt on over his head. "It's nothing dad.. just some kids being stupid.. it's no big deal," he shrugged off.

Avril of Themyscira "They're not meaning to bother me father... they just...talk about and bring their fathers around all the time, and point out how I spend no time with you," he said, running his small hands through his hair wildly.

Avril of Themyscira He nodded, shrugging like he didn't care. "Okay dad"

Avril of Themyscira He groaned, tossing his head back. "But dad..can't I just stay here?"