Mythology- Role Play discussion

HQ Role Play > Mission Central

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2013 06:35PM) (new)

This is where every hero starts out. Heroes are called to receive missions, be trained, and prove their mission complete. To give you some ideas:
http://www.architecture-buildings.com...

http://byootmasr.com/uploads/images/I...

Get it?

And don't forget gods and goddesses walking around!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Meg leaned back on a green stool. She was bored. She had nothing to do, no place to go, nothing to kill. "Ugh. Nothing exciting ever happens in this place." She complained.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dear, don't say that." Mia said. "We just finished a war. There shouldn't be anything to do."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Meg sighed. "But at least I was DOING something instead of sitting around all day." She said, complaining.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Perhaps. Anyway, the rest of the heroes are all messing around... somewhere. Anyway, I heard there's cake!" Mia said, turning around.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Meg stood up. "And they didn't invite me? I mean I know I'm not that popular, but I'm popular enough to be invited!" She was slightly offended. She couldn't believe no one invited her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannibal walked throughout the room.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Meg waved to Hannibal. "Yo Hannibal! Did you know there was a party going on?!" She yelled to him.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, Why wasn't I invited!' He said across the room to Meg.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wasnt invited either! Lets go crash their party. It'll give me something to do." Meg said, waking towards Hannibal.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure lets go." He said.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"The party's by the pools! We just decided to have a party an hour ago. Don't worry. Mia is "sending out" the invites." Angel said coming out of nowhere. She herded the two heroes into the pool area.

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia | 13 comments Edessa (( goddess of love lust and beauty )) appeared in the room (( How do we give heroes a quest? ))

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 04, 2013 08:52AM) (new)

((Fill out a form and the hero will meet you here.))