Survival discussion

City > City Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Eek! Alright I'll give it a go! :D))

Toni: I stop behind some trees and watch Lewis. My heart was pounding in my chest and I knew it was nothing to do with the run i'd just done.

Security Guard: A boy wad walking round in a daze. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him my gun at the ready. "What you doing here boy?"
((how was that?))

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Security Guard: I sigh and give the boy an exasperated look. I grab his arm and call over to my colleage. "We'll take him inside and lock him up with the last two the boss brought in. You know that chick's parents." We drag him inside.

Toni: I dig my nails into my palms, fighting the urge to go help Lewis. I watch as the guards drag him in. Checking to make sure no one else was aroud I follow behind them silently.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: It took all my will power and then some to not run to Lewis. I followed behind on silent feet.

Guard: "shut up or I'll shoot you right here." I threatened. I was having a bad day and wasn't in the mood for annoying teenagers.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Guard: I pull out my gun and point it at the boys head. My partner was shaking his head slightly. "Get him inside before I do shoot him." I hissed to him and started dragging the boy with more force.

Toni: I gasped when the guard pulled his gun on Lewis. It was so hard to just watch and not help him in anyway.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I sneak round the guards unnoticed. Once inside I ran through the halls looking for my mum and dad. I found them in one of the rooms. The door was unguarded as were all the others. I open the door and walk in. I kneel down beside my parents and bite back sobs. I quickly untied them and held my finger to my lips. I helped them both up and supported mum. She was so weak. We started walking out as quietly as we could.

Guard: "Do you have a death wish?" I ask the boy, dragging him inside.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: Lewis was still fighting against the guards as we snuck out. Had it not been for the fact mum could barely stand on her own I would've gone over and helped him.

((Is Lewis getting caught?))

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I turned round and just caught a glimpse of Lewis being taken inside. I stopped dead in my tracks. I have to go back for him. I thought. But my mum's tugging at my arm stopped me from heading back over there. I took them to the library crying into my mum's shoulder.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Emm what should happen now?))

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Okay :D))

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Okay I'll bring Toni back here alone. She can be trying to save Lewis. Then we can work from there.))

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I'd gone to the library and waited for an hour or so. I knew Lewis wasn't coming. I'd seen him get caught. I took my parents home. I'd put my mum to bed and told my dad that I'd be right back. Which wasn't true but that's what he needed to believe. I stopped behind the same trees I'd hid behind earlier that day. The same guards were by the door. Bracing myself I stumbled over to them in hysterics. Crying out Lewis's name.

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Alright! I'm sure something will happen... :) Do you wanna be the guard this time?))

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I stop where I am still sobbing. "Just shoot me. I don't want to be without him." I cry. Part of it was an act but it was also partly true.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I stared at the guard blankly. If he wasn't going to shoot me or take me hostage I wasn't going to talk. I needed to see Lewis. I was so worried about him.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I cry out in paid and sink to my knees. It was all too much for me to handle. "Why d'you care?! It was only me there anyway." I say through the tears.

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I glare at him. "I'm not a brat!" I yell back at him. I knew he'd been familiar this morning. It just didn't register until now who he was.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "You b*stard!" I spat at him. I kicked his shins and tried to yank my face away but his grip was too tight.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I scream out in pain as he yanks me inside. I was terrified about what would happen next. But if I got to see Lewis again it would be worth it.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I scream all the way along the hallway. "Lewis!" I cry as the guy shoved me into the closet room. I curl into a ball and sob.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I heard my name being shouted. It sounded like Lewis, but I couldn't be sure. My mind might have just been letting me hear what I wanted to hear. "Lewis!" I shouted out again. It couldn't hurt to try.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: It was Lewis. "Lewis. Oh Lewis. It's really you!" I call back to him. "I'm not hurt. Are you? Where are you? I'm in a closet thing." I tell him my voice shaky with tears. I sat by the door sobbing still.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni:I gasped when Lewis said his ankle was broken. "Are you okay? How did that happen?" I asked him. I needed to see him. I couldn't bear it. His voice sounded like it came from across the hallway. I sobbed again when I realised that that b*stard must have done it on purpose.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I sobbed against the door. "Oh Lewis." I had to get to him. I had to see him. I hated this. Being so close to him but not able to see him. "Lewis, Lewis, Lewis." I cry out.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I heard Lewis bang against the door. "What are you doing Lewis?" I ask him. My head was throbbing from when the guard hit it with the gun.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "There's no point Lewis." I tell him. "And even if you did break down the door, you'd get caught and put somewhere else. I couldn't handle that." I tried to stop sobbing but I couldn't. I looked around the closet I was in. There was nothing I could use to try force the door open either.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I nodded then realised Lewis couldn't see me. "Okay." I said just loud enough so he'd hear me. I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes. I stopped thinking about the disaster the world was in. I stopped thinking about the mess I was in. And I concentrated on thinking of Lewis. Everything about Lewis. It calmed me down some.

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: Had we been in any other situation I would've given him a sarcastic answer. "Yeah I know." I was much calmer now. But still as scared as anything. "You got any ideas?" I ask him.

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I look around again. There were a couple filing cabinets against the back wall. "Yeah there is." I shout back to him. "What good will they do though?" I ask confused.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "That'll work?" I ask. It sounded to simple. I stood up, a little shaky. I pick up the filing cabinet and take it over to the door. It was too heavy for me to hold for too long so I made sure my feet were out of the way and dropped it on the handle.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: It took some time but I finally broke the door handle. It fell to the floor. I heard Lewis call my name. He must've got out already. I pushed open my door and ran to him. "Lewis." I cry and wrap my arms around his neck.

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I held back more tears. I buried my face in his neck and held him close to me. "Lewis Lewis Lewis." I said into it. I'd never been happier to see anyone in my whole life. The last hour or so had been torture.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I kissed Lewis back putting everything into it. I backed up against the door and pulled back. "I love you Lewis." I said softly. "I've never been so happy to see anyone in my whole life." I pulled him close and hugged him tight. "How's your ankle? Is it bad? Let me see it."

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "Lewis don't. Don't even go down that road." I say sternly. "I've had enough crap today. I don't want anymore. How bad is your ankle?" I ask him again. My hands were on my hips as I waited an answer from him.

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Someone should come along soon. You know and lock them back up again. Doesn't have to be right now though but soonish :D))

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I sit down next to Lewis. He rolls up his pant leg so we can see his ankle. "Lewis!" I gasp and hug him to me. "Are you sure your okay? How badly does it hurt? Do you need to go to hospital?" I asked barely pausing to breathe. I had no idea what I was doing when it came to medical emergencies.

((Yeah that's a good idea. So once they've been recaught are they going looking for Paul and Lilian?))

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "Lewis it's not fine." I tell him. I stand up and help him up. I lean him against me. "How's that?" I ask him softly.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I wrap my arm around Lewis supporting him. "We've gotta get out of here." I say. "Can you walk alright?" I ask. I didn't want to stay here any longer than I had too but if Lewis couldn't walk right I would have to.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I nod and kneel beside Lewis. "Whenever you're ready." I tell him. I was worried about him. I looked down the hallway nervously. It was empty for the moment but that could change any moment.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I squeeze Lewis's hand reassuringly. "It's gonna be alright Lewis." I tell him softly kissing his forehead genty. I was so worried about him. His ankle was really bad.

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((You there? :D))

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I didn't know how to help Lewis. I was rubbish at medical stuff. I took his hand in mine and squeezed it. I hugged him to me. "This is my fault." I mutter.

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I wrap my arm around Lewis. "Yeah I found them. They're back at the house. I told them I'd be right back." I tell him softly. "I hated it. Waiting at home not knowing where you were."

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I wiped the tears from Lewis's face. "It was horrible. I saw you get caught and I knew there was nothing I could do. I had to stand there and watch those guards bring you in here." I shivered at the memory. "Then when we were waiting at the library. I knew there was no point. But I still waited. I couldn't bear it after that. I had to come and get you. No matter what the cost was." I felt my tears run down my face.

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I kissed Lewis back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I pulled back and looked down the hallway. It was empty but I could've sworn I had heard footsteps.

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I see the guards come.towards us. Lewis was telling me to run. Yeah like hell I would. "I'm not going anywhere without you Lewis. I don't care what you want me to do. I'm staying with you. I'm not leaving you on your own." I tell him. I kiss his forehead and sit him up. That way I had a better chance at defending us both. Not that I'd have much chance.though.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "Lewis I'm not leaving you." I tell him just as the guard comes to a stop before us. I glare up at him. If looks could kill he'd be lying at my feet.

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I was glad Lewis was there. I don't know what I would've done if he hadn't been. "Yeah well some things done change." She muttered back at his remark. "B*****d." She said under her breath so quietly she could barely hear it herself.

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Damn I switched between third and first person there. Too many rps at once!))

message 49: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: The guard grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the floor. I kick his shins hard enough to leave a bruise. I wince slightly when the guard hit me. I heard Lewis's yells and protests and prayed he wouldn't do anything stupid. Too late.
"Lewis!" I cried out as he flung himself at the guard.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: The guard grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the floor. I kick his shins hard enough to leave a bruise. I wince slightly when the guard hit me. I heard Lewis's yells and protests and prayed he wouldn't do anything stupid. Too late.
"Lewis!" I cried out as he flung himself at the guard.

« previous 1