Worlds End discussion

Outside world > Night Club (( Demon,Werewolf,Vampire,Human))

Comments Showing 1-50 of 302 (302 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 158 comments Mod
THERE WILL BE NO FIGHTING AT THIS CLUB (( Only Fun))

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 158 comments Mod
Sky and Lily walk into the club and went to the dance floor and started to grind on each other

message 3: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles walks in and goes to the bar getting shots of everything they had

message 4: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella walk in and grab a seat and a weird looking drink

message 5: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles tosses back his shots as quick as they were put down.

message 6: by Cera (new)

Cera ISabella watch the dancers while slowly drinking her drink

message 7: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles looks over at Isabella then at the dancers

message 9: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella made a face and turn away, and looks at the table

message 10: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles raises an eyebrow and walks over to them."Mmmm is there room for me?"He ask Sky and Lily.

message 11: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella sighs loudly, but didnt look up

message 13: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
He smirks and pulls lily against him.Then he grabs sky and pulls her against him to.

Lily starts to kiss him while Sky puts her hands up her sisters shirt

message 15: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella bangs her head against the table

message 17: by Sarah, The boss (last edited Jun 10, 2013 06:52PM) (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
((Haha))

Charles kisses Lily back hard while he rubs sky pussy.

message 18: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Stop making fun of Poor Isabella.))

Isabella drain her drink and got another one

They both moan " We should take this to a bathroom or something" Sky pants out

message 20: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"Mmmm oh yea."He pulls them into the bathroom and slams the door shut locking it.He continues kissing Lily hard and he rubs Skys pussy harder.

Lily pulls away and gets on her knees and pulls His pants down and takes Charles cock into her mouth

message 22: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles moans loud pulls Sky hard against him.He pulls her shirt off.He undoes her bra and throws it away.He starts sucking her nipples.He thrust his hips .

Sky press her chest out more and lily turns and starts to lick Skys pussy

message 24: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles whimpers slightly when she lets go and rolls his tongue over skys nipples."Rub her G spot."He says to Lily.He touches himself pumping his hand up and down his shaft

message 25: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) (Wow guys xD)

message 26: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
(xD yea were weird people))

message 27: by dany (last edited Jun 10, 2013 11:16PM) (new)

dany (elothwen) (Don't worry I am too :P)

message 28: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
(weird people are awesome)

Lily does as shes told and makes her sistefr orgasim wich makes lily come to Sky moans And wraps her fingers in Lilys hair and press her aginst her wet pussy LIly drinks her sister

message 30: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Katherine[I love you :D] wrote: "(weird people are awesome)"

(I do agree)

message 31: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Katie;Im bring SEXY BACK (( Oh Wait i never left ) wrote: "Lily does as shes told and makes her sistefr orgasim wich makes lily come to Sky moans And wraps her fingers in Lilys hair and press her aginst her wet pussy LIly drinks her sister"

Charles moans watching them."This is so hot."He says kissing down skys body slowly.

Lily pulls awy from her sister and moves pulls Charles away from Sky and starts to kiss him her mouth still wet with Sky all over her. Skyler get on her knees and started to lick and play with Lilys mound

message 33: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles kisses her back licking off the wetness of her sister.His dick stiff and standing up.It starts poking them.

The sister start to giggle Skyler gets up '' who are you going to put that huge dick in first '' Sky asks in a sexy tone '' it should be me '' Lily wishpers to him

message 35: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"Mmmm..."He picks lily up and places her on the counter.He hops on top of her shoving inside her hard.He pulls Skyler over to the counter then slides his finger inside her rubbing her G spot hard.

They both cry out lily wraps her legs around his waist and arches her back. Sky moans and close her eyes

message 37: by Sarah, The boss (last edited Jun 11, 2013 04:10PM) (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
He thrust harder into Lily and then slide another finger into Skyler.He wiggles his fingers hard.He presses hard kisses down lilys neck then pulls skylers face down and kisses her hard licking her bottom lip and moans against her lips.

Lily Yawns and Sky moans. Lily was tired but Sky wanted to keep going

message 39: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles pulls out of lily and and lays on his back pulling sky on top of him."Ride me."He pants.

Lily picks her stuff on and pulls them on and goes into a stall and falls asleep. Sky grins and rides on him hard

message 41: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles moans and leans up kissing her stomach hard rubbing her thighs."Faster."

Skyler goes faster and cries out when she comes

message 43: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles cums right after her and he screams behind clenched teeth.

Skyler gets off of him and gets into her stuff she was wearing

message 45: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles sits up and sighs."I thought you guys were sisters?"He smiles at her.

'' We are '' Lily calls from the bathroom stall and come out

message 47: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"Mmmm i love it."He jumps off the counter pulling on his boxers and jeans."God i want more."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth takes a set next to Isabella

message 49: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella looks at Elizabeth. "How do you do?" She ask, she was a bit drunk

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth starts to laughing! "Where do I even start? lets just say its been a bad day!" Orders herself a drink. " what about you?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7