Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls, #5) Chosen at Nightfall discussion

Kylie and Derek

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christine Any ideas on their future? I mean what happens to the compound with all the other chameleons? Or her mom and stepdad? And Lucas and the council does he fix things so that everything works out and the wolves aren't so against interracial relations? What about the camp becoming a school? Does it continue branch off? And The new hottie werewolf professor and Fredericka what's gonna happen there? Someone tell there just as obsessed about this as me lol before i go nuts

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood I know when I finshed it I was all like 'what? no that can't be it! it just can't be!!" but my guess is that she's going to contune some of Kylie's story in Daila's book. when it comes out. Caz our Fav vamp gets her own book thing. yay!

Christine Lol gurl who are you telling I was ecstatic when I found out,I hope she goes deeper into,all main characters stories I'm dying to know what's going to happen

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood yeah, I know, it would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool if she did a spin off for almost every charter!!

Christine right or like how p.c cast and kristin cast did short stories/novellas for her characters cause it just opens a new world and shows a whole new side to everyone like Fredericka maybe a huge b with an itch in Kylie's story but maybe in her own she softens up a bit with the new professor

Amy ~Lover of Books~ C.C Hunter wrote this on her blog today:

http://cchunterbooks.com/blog/2013/06...

Christine OMG!!!!!! I hope this means she'll continue Kylie's story in after Della's like L.J Smith did with Elena and the gang