What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Twin Obsessions
This topic is about Twin Obsessions
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > cant remember the book please if ya can help msg me i got a new comp since i read it and now need to fin it again [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (last edited Sep 23, 2013 03:14PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kelly Fountain (sookie302) this is par of the book cant find full original tho !!

it had to be a crime for someone to be so sexy jesse decided when she spotted her boss walking into the office with his usual confident stride, looking as gorgeous as ever.

acting as if she was busy with the papers she had clutched in her hands jesse allowed herself to watch his progress as he walked towards her to his office from the corner of her eyes and she knew without even needing to look that every other woman in the vicinity was doing the exact same thing not that she would hold it against them it just couldnt be helped.

he was like a magnet to all women young and old .

and with his bright ble eyes, dark brown hair and demanding presence it wasn’t so hard to figure out why . the amount of women who have swooned when he turned his attention on them would be laughable if you hadnt experienced the full weight of his piercing eyes for yourself

good morning jesse devlish said as he stopped next to her desk his blue eyes boring into her brown ones making her want to squirm in her seat his proximity causing her womb to clench painfully in need to have him buried deep inside of her .

good morning mr monroe jesse said keeping her voice as cool and calm as ever as she furiously hid what he made her feeel

just like so many times before

im expecting a very important visitor in the next few minutes devlish informed her as he picked up the heavy tag on her desk with her name on it her eyes following the motion of her fingers as they slowly tra ed the letters of her name

would you like me to bring you coffee then mr monroe? she asked as she smartly plucked the tag from his hands and placed it back where it had been before ignoring the way his eyes slightly narrowed at her.

yes two cups and make them both the same how many times have i asked you to call me by my given name ? or at lest dev? he asked but jesse stubbornly remained silent she didnt want to tell him that everytime she even thought about calling him devlish her mind conjured up all sorts of naghty thins

devilish things

he sighed

dont forget to bring a plate of those cookies you make you know how i like them he said before walking into his office and closing the door

jesse sighed in relief and her shoulder slumped forwards slightly somethng about that man just wound her up everytime he got near her its been like that ever since she had walked into his office for interview the unerring attractino she felt for a man so out of her league that it was actually laughable

she knew that she wasnt good enough in personalityor looks hell at anything really to keep a man intrested long enoufgh to obtain what she truly desired which was to be desaired se was too plain boring and tpp stoic for the fiery passion filled relationship that devlish offered

this is some of the book but some 1 has edited and stuff but I cant find the full original story in that she use the bond to wind each other up as she plays hard to get and one scence devlish is in a meeting but she tell the brother hes not and starts fooling around with the brother im gan nuts trying to remember the name of it :/

think its adult romance book !!!!!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
This is Middlemarch.

message 3: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Love | 1078 comments Lobstergirl, thanks for the best laugh I've had in a while.

Kelly Fountain (sookie302) please help

message 5: by Lisa (last edited Sep 23, 2013 04:23PM) (new)

Lisa (med0ra) | 439 comments Is this what you are looking for on wattpad? Twin Obsessions http://www.wattpad.com/364623-twin-ob...

Kelly Fountain (sookie302) that's the revamped version was wanting the original :-)

message 7: by Serendi (new)

Serendi Maybe you can send the author an email or leave a comment on the story at Wattpad. If the original still exists, Lilmouse might well be happy to send it to you if you liked it.

Kelly Fountain (sookie302) I have msged but no reply yet

message 9: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) So, basically, the book has been identified, if I understand you correctly. Since it doesn't seem to be a mystery anymore, I'm moving this out of Unsolved. If I'm misunderstanding, please clarify, and move it back.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Middlemarch (other topics)