Worlds End discussion

Outside world > Nightclub(demons)

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella walk in and got a drink. She took a long sip and smiles

message 3: by Cera (new)

Cera Then Isabella started to dance, the people open a space for her and she smiles and dance more. Everyone started to stare at her

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) ((How did demons get so, well... classy?))

message 5: by Cera (new)

Cera (( i dont know but they can be i think))

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 158 comments Mod
Nick come up behind Isabella and puts his hands on her hips and moves with her

message 7: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella jumps at Nick touch but didnt move away

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 158 comments Mod
Lucy walks in and looks around and smiles

Lucy walks up to William " Hello Im Lucy but of course you know that "

message 10: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella looks around and slips off the dance ground and heads to a different night club

" I dont know " Lucy said but smiles at him

" I know i know everyone" Lucy giggles she knew everyone's life story

♪ℰʟɪzᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ▪❂▪ℋᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ▪❂▪ (elizabethisafangirl) Sarah walks in and orders a drink. She takes a long sip, smiling. 'Tonight's gonna be fun...' she thinks to herself.

♪ℰʟɪzᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ▪❂▪ℋᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ▪❂▪ (elizabethisafangirl) She puts her drink down and walks to the dance floor. Sarah begins to dance, ignoring the stares from everyone, and having fun dancing by herself.

♪ℰʟɪzᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ▪❂▪ℋᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ▪❂▪ (elizabethisafangirl) Sarah ignores him. She didn't care what people thought of her. She continues to dance.

♪ℰʟɪzᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ▪❂▪ℋᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ▪❂▪ (elizabethisafangirl) She stops dancing as she hears his comment, "Just so you know, I don't bang everyone I meet. I'll have you know I haven't banged anyone. And I don't plan to unless I actually love them." She walks back to the bar, taking a sip from her drink.

♪ℰʟɪzᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ▪❂▪ℋᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ▪❂▪ (elizabethisafangirl) Sarah watches him leave as she takes another sip of her drink. When she finishes it, she sets it down and dances a little while longer. She then leaves, kind of drunk.

Lucy leaves bored it would be make fun at the all club