Worlds End discussion

Outside world > Battlefield

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Where the demons and vampires fight

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella walks on to the battle field, with a sigh. She didnt get this war, She just want to live her life and build things or travel anything but for war all the time it was pointless to her

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex slouches over to the front lines to stand in his position after being caught by the head macho and glares at the vampire nearest to him, which happened to be one of the girls. "If they are even considered female anymore." he mumbled to no one in particular.

message 4: by Cera (last edited Jun 10, 2013 04:46PM) (new)

Cera Isabella saw more people on the field and walks in the shadows, hoping no one saw her, cause she was very not in the mood to fight. 'you should be, you are a demon you know.' she thought but push that thought away

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex notices another of his kind slip in to the shadows and tilts his head and says kind of loudly, "Hey you!"

message 6: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella curse colorfully and turn to face the guy who called her name. She rise a eyebrow and cross her arms

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The corners of his mouth twitched further in to a frown and he steps towards her, "Aren't you suppose to be fighting?"

message 8: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella rise a eyebrow. "Arent you suppose to be fighting." She said a little mockingly, she just wanted to get out of here

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I am, but I don't want to. I could kill all of these stupid vampires with only my hands but I choose to laugh at the demons and vampires dying. So. There's my answer. Where is yours?" He said with a deep frown and his eyes cold.

message 10: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella sighs. "I dont like fighting, there happy?" She ask

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirks and nods then walks over to her and sticks out his hand, "The name's Rexon but you can call me Rex."

message 12: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella looks at his hand before sighing again. "Nice to meet you Rex." She shakes his hand

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"And your name is?" He firmly shakes her hand back.

message 14: by Cera (new)

Cera "Isabella Jones but called me Isabella if you wish." She says and pulls her hand away

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He drops his hand next to his side and pops his shoulders before saying, "Well Isabella Jones, it seems like neither of us want to be here so why don't we leave these fools and find something better to do?"

message 16: by Cera (new)

Cera "Why would i do anything with you, we just meet?" She ask in a polite voice

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because I am the most interesting demon you will ever meet and I'm not nice to very many people so you should count your lucky stars." He replies in a tone that is just oozing with fake politeness.

message 18: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella bites her lip, and glares at him. "Well, if you put that way, i guess so." she said with a long roll of her eyes

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 158 comments Mod
Lily walks onto the battlefield pissed off

message 20: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles grimaces seeing Lily and runs at her tackling her to the ground."Filthy vampire."He spits at her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He flashes Isabella with a fake smile and offers his arm not noticing the change in mood on the battlefield. "Where shall we go, Ms. Isabella Jones?"

message 22: by Cera (new)

Cera She rolls her eyes again but takes his arm. "Where ever. Sir rex." She says

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 158 comments Mod
" Hey" Lily shouts when she got tacked when she sees who attacked her she glared at him and rolled over so she was on top " Dirty Demon" she hisses at him her fangs had came out by now

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex hears Lily and Charles hit the ground and turns around quickly and shakes his head, "God dammit. Can't I go one day without seeing a fucking battle?!"

message 25: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles grins."Mmmm i like the feel of your body.What do you say we fuck before i kill you.I havent fucked in bout...hmm...an hour."He rolls her back over slamming her head hard against the ground.He pulls out a knife and stabs it through her shouldef

message 26: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella sighs. "It quit sad isnt it." She mumbles to herself

Lily screams and gets a leg up and knees him " You wish"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighs and his fingers spark with flames before he marches towards the two on the other side of the field. "Fucking vampires is not a good idea, Charles." He yells as he gets closer.

message 29: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella follows close behind. "He right Charles, and you know it." She says

message 30: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"I dont care shes sexy."He stabs another knife through her other shoulder.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex rolls his eyes and helps by setting Lily's hair on fire, "Yah she is kinda hot. You've got horrible taste, Charles."

message 32: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella roll her eyes and made her way from the battlefield, She had enough of this

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He turns around and watches Isabella walk away, shouting after her, "Hey I'm rescheduling that date! Let's meet up when I'm not busy, Ms. Isabella Jones." His hands are covered with flames but he waves anyway.

message 34: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella rolls her eyes again. "In your dreams Sir Rex." Then she left the battlefield

" Fucker!" this was going to hurt in the morning "Asshole"

message 36: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"Mmmm i wanna fuck your asshole."He leans down over her and licks up the blood.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex turns back to glare at the vampire who now had two blades stuck in her shoulders and her hair was on fire, "Charles would love to have that ass of yours but he's busy at the moment." He smirks and uses his telekinesis to drag her hair down so it almost rips out of her scalp.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Bloodytooth took a step out if the shadows, showing her saliva covered fangs. Her red eyes shined and her black fur rippled. She let out a growl, then went back to the shadows.

Lily whimpers and then she moans and shakes her head "Please stop"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He rolls his eyes, "Why should I be nice to a vampire like you?" He grabs her neck and digs his fingernails in to her skin.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Bloodytooth heads towards the night club, grunting when she takes a step forward.

Nick comes to the battlefield to only see his only cosine with her hair on fire Nick yelled at them and took out his fire whip and wiped the two men on Lily

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex growled at the flames licking his back and lets go of Lily, shoving her on to the ground and turns to face the male vampire, "Stay out of this, asshole."

message 44: by Sarah, The boss (last edited Jun 10, 2013 05:36PM) (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Charles yells looking over at Nick."Go away demon."He growls crunching protectively in front of Lily.

(( Demon ))

" Let her go and deal with me you fucker " Nick growls

message 46: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
((Right sorry lol))

"Hmm...."Charles looks at Lily then back at Nick."Now why would i do that.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex rolls his eyes and hits Charles on the back of his head, "Why the fuck are you protecting a vampire?"

message 48: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"Cause i want to fuck it before i kill it."He says looking at him."I havent been laid in like an hour or two and i'm getting lonely."

" She my cousin and I demand it "

(( Can he be like a really really high up Demon ))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh my demon lord. You can't go a damn hour without fucking can you? That's just sad, my friend." He picks up a sword off the ground and inspects it before looking up at Nick.

« previous 1