Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Erotic Book Discussion > BWWM Romance/Erotica

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian (brianmc) | 6 comments Can anyone make suggestions for BWWM erotica and romance with a femdom slant? I know this is probably a niche category, but was curious. Thank you

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments This isn't my normal thing but someone suggested Erosa Knowles Lyon on a Leash by Erosa Knowles and it looked really good.

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian (brianmc) | 6 comments Thank you for the suggestion. My first read in this genre and I was not disappointed. An easy 4 stars. Reeled me right in. Thanks again!

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments Brian wrote: "Thank you for the suggestion. My first read in this genre and I was not disappointed. An easy 4 stars. Reeled me right in. Thanks again!"

You're very welcome. Happy you enjoyed it. Now I just have to move it up on my own to read list.

Monica **can't read fast enough** (wwwgoodreadscomuser_monlat) | 895 comments I just saw this on Amazon for 99 cents. I haven't read it yet so I can' say if it's a good one or not, but for the price it is worth a try!

An Arrangement of Love by Kenya Wright

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan (meganscoils) | 674 comments Mistress to the Beast by Eve Vaughn

It's pretty good!

message 7: by Connie (new)

Connie | 761 comments Mistress to the Beast has a Femdom slant?

message 8: by Connie (new)

Connie | 761 comments Paganalexandria **wicked juices bubbling over** wrote: "This isn't my normal thing but someone suggested Erosa Knowles Lyon on a Leash by Erosa Knowles and it looked really good."

It's not hard core Femdom if you're looking for that, but it is worth the read.
If I remember correctly it was more relational than sex, so, if that's what you're looking for, then I would recommend it. If not, then I wouldn't. It's a sweet Femdom book.

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments Connie wrote: "Mistress to the Beast has a Femdom slant?"

Not at all, but I love that book.

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan (meganscoils) | 674 comments Connie wrote: "Mistress to the Beast has a Femdom slant?"

I probably should have read the whole post, it doesn't but it's still pretty good!

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments Megan wrote: "Connie wrote: "Mistress to the Beast has a Femdom slant?"

I probably should have read the whole post, it doesn't but it's still pretty good!"

If only I had a dollar for every time that's happened to me. lol

message 12: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Cross | 7 comments Hello all! I'm wondering if some people could read my boo Blood & Lust and write a review on amazon and here. Its an IR vampire romance. Blood and Lust