« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
A river that runs through mountain where you can wash up

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder shivers as cold touch her face. She sighs, she hated water

message 3: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewels sits down on the side of the lake sliding her feet into the water.

message 4: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder looks up to see Jewels. "Hi Jewels." Cinder said as she try to wash the ash off her face

message 5: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"Hey cinder.Need any help?"She ask pulling her jacket down over her hands hoping shed say no.Her and Cinder had been friends for years but she still didnt know about her self harm.

message 6: by Cera (new)

Cera "No, the ash wont come off like always." Cinder says, grinning a little, it was true Cinder was famous for all the ash she carries around

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe swims over to where the two girls are and dives under the water to sneak up on her two friends.

message 8: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"You should stop playing in ash."Jewels smiles and rolls her eyes slightly.

message 9: by Cera (new)

Cera "I dont play in ash, i ddint know that the machine would catch on fire!!!" Cinder says but she was laughting

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe reaches her hand out and grabs Cinder's ankle and blows bubbles up to the surface.

message 11: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewels laughs to and then screams when Chloe grabs Cinders ankle.

message 12: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder screams and jumps back pulling Chloe out of the water. "Chloe!!!" She yells

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe laughs and shakes her hair, spraying them with water. "Hey guys. Thought I might just stop by and say hey." She smiles and her eyes sparkle with laughter.

message 14: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewels laughs and holds up her hand."High five!"

message 15: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder puts a hand to her chest. "Thanks for the heart attack." She mumbles but she was laughing

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe high-fives Jewels and then hugs Cinder, getting now wet ash stuck to her, "Sorry Cinder. I was just playing" she says with a smile.

message 17: by Cera (new)

Cera "Oh thanks for that, i spent a hour getting this ash off." But Cinder was laughing

message 18: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewels sighs looking at the ash and shakes her head.

message 19: by Cera (new)

Cera "Chloe, explain to Jewels that it not my fault all this ash is on me." She says

message 20: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewels rolls her eyes.She slips off her shirt and pants then dives into the water.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jewely Pooly, listen to Mama Chloe. Baby Cinder here can't resist the attraction between her and the ash. The ash just loves her body. I'm sorry but you'll have to find somebody else to love." Chloe giggles and wipes some of the goopy ash off of her stomach.

message 22: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewels rolls her eyes and floats on her back."The water feels awesome."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes it does. Hey Cinder, wanna come swimming with us?"
She looks at Cinder and smiles.

message 24: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder grins and slaps Chloe stomach. "Okay dont listen to Chloe Jewels, that machine blow up today and ashes when everywhere, not my fault." Cinder grins then jumps into the water

message 25: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewels rolls her eyes then swims under the water.

message 26: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder head pops up, and shakes her head. "Water hates me!!!" She cries

message 27: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewel grabs Cinders legs and pulls her under.

message 28: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder yelps and turns to push Jewels away.

message 29: by Sarah, The boss (last edited Jun 10, 2013 06:00PM) (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewels laughs and pushes the hair of her face.Then she freezes.She totally forgot.Her cuts were exposed.She swims to the side pulling her jacket on.

message 30: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder was looking at Jewels just trying to swim to the surface, once she got there she walk to land. She hands her head, sending ash and water everywhere

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe sat on the edge of the lake, smiling at the girls, and notices Jewels freeze up. "Jewels, what's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost."

message 32: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder looks up. "Jewels....." She ask

message 33: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"I'm fine."She smiles.Then climbs out turning her back to them.She quickly slides on her pants.Praying they hadnt seen.

message 34: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder rise a eyebrow, not believing her but said nothing. as she rung out her hair

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe stands up and grabs her arm to spin her around to look at her, "Jewels, dear Jewels, I've known you long enough to know when something is wrong. Please tell us. We're best friends right?"

message 36: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder got up and walks over to him. "Jewels...." She said

message 37: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewels sits down on the ground and chews on her lip

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe sits down in front of her and frowns, "Jewels..please.."

message 39: by Cera (new)

Cera "Come on Jewel you can tell us. We arnt going to tell." Cinder said

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe nods at Cinder's statement and smiles reassuringly at Jewels.

message 41: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewels looks away from them then takes off her jacket.Cuts cover her arms and stomach.

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder sucks in a breath. "Dose it hurt?" She ask in a whisper

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Her smile quickly falls and she gasps quietly, "Oh my god...Jewels.." He hugs her friend and whispers, "It's ok. But why? Why wouldn't you tell us?"

message 44: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewel tenses."No.While not when i first cut.When i first cut..its cause i'm so numb inside i cant feel it.Then the guilt attacks me.Then the relief of seeing the blood roll down my skin.Its relaxing."She smiles imaging it in her head.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe falters and pulls away from Jewels, "You enjoy harming yourself?" She looks at Cinder and then at Jewels, "Jewels..."

message 46: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder looks at Chloe but didnt say a word, what could she say? She looks back at Jewels. "Why....."

message 47: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"Now you see how messed up i really am."She pulls back on her jacket and picks at her nails

message 48: by Cera (new)

Cera "You not mess up, just take your pain out in a different way." Cinder said, not wanting her to get mad

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're not messed up, Jewels. We love you and you are probably one of the greatest people I have ever met." She smiles softly and pulls her friend in to another hug, "You shouldn't harm yourself, sweetie, it ruins your perfect complexion."

message 50: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Jewel smiles slightly and hugs her back."Yea i know i shouldnt but i have been doing it for years theres no stopping it now."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13