Worlds End discussion

Mountains > Cave entrance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder sat in front of the cave, humming to herself, ash cover her face again. She blew up something without meaning a couple hours ago. Her hands were a bit burnt but she didnt feel it, that because she burnt her hands so many things before.

message 3: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments Idrique followed his wolf to a cave entrance. His wolf spotted Cinder and growled, standing protectively in front of Idrique. "Hush Silver. Its alright." Idrique told his wolf.

message 4: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder looks up to see a wolf and turns her head to the side. "Ummmmm, hello there..." She says

message 5: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "Hello." Idrique said. Silver growls but lays low. Idrique petted Silver's fur and the wolf sighed.

message 6: by Cera (new)

Cera "Um....Nice wolf." Cinder says looking at Silver, She wasnt that big of a fan of animals.

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments Silver snarled at Cinder. Idrique stood in front of his wolf. "Stop." he commanded. Silver shrunk back and bounded away.

message 8: by Cera (new)

Cera "Guess she doesnt like me that much." Cinder says and gave a small smile.

message 9: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "Technically, Silver is a male." Idrique said. He smiled.

message 10: by Cera (new)

Cera "Oh, no wonder he doesnt like me." Cinder says and looks down. "Sorry Silver!" She says

message 11: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments Silver howled from wherever he was.

message 12: by Cera (new)

Cera "IS that good or bad?" Cinder ask

message 13: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "He just said.. a couple of bad things in human and wolf language." Idrique mused.

message 14: by Cera (new)

Cera "Well, right back at you." Cinder mmubles to the wolf

message 15: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments Silver growled, snarled at howled once more, even angrier. He bounded up to the cave entrance and sprang at Cinder. Faster than light, Idrique summoned an ice shard and pressed it against Silver's neck. Silver froze and yelped, then ran away.

message 16: by Cera (new)

Cera "And there it is folks, how good Cinder is making friends." She mumbles. "Hey can you tell him i sorry, that was a little mean." She says look at Idrique

message 17: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "He knows." Idrique said. Just then, Silver padded up to Cinder and stares at her face, inches away.

message 18: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder looks at the wolf with a turn of her head. "Silver, we both know i am not a animal person, but please dont bite me..."

message 19: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments Silver bared his fangs and moved closer. He sat next to Cinder and placed his head on her shoulder.

message 20: by Cera (new)

Cera "Is that a yes?" She ask Idrique not sure what was going on, she was scare of the wolf so closed to her head but she wont move

message 21: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "He wants you to pet his head." Idrique said. Silver snorted into Cinder's ear.

message 22: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder laughs a little. "Umm i knew that." She mumbles and slowly petted his head

message 23: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments Silver flattened his ears and pushed his head closer so he stared right into Cinder's eyes. Silver kept looking at Cinder.

message 24: by Cera (new)

Cera "Ummm is this good?" She ask in a whisper, she petted his head some more, 'the wolf eyes were pretty' she thought

message 25: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments Silver pushed his forehead against Cinder's and licked her nose before walking off.

message 26: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder giggles. "That was a bad idea, i taste like ash." She giggles a little more

message 27: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "He doesn't care." Idrique smiled. "By the way, I don't even know you yet." He added.

message 28: by Cera (new)

Cera "Oh yea, name Cinder." She says looking at Idrique

message 29: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "idrique." He replied.

message 30: by Cera (new)

Cera "Nice to meet you. You may call me Cin if you want, some people do." She says with a shrug

message 31: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "I can tell you're a human. I'm a demon but I think we're on a pretty much same level." Idrique said.

message 32: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder rise a eyebrow. "What do you mean by that? Same level?"

message 33: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "Meaning equal." Idrique replied.

message 34: by Cera (new)

Cera "Oh i see." Cinder says as she rubs her hands together sending ash everywhere, once she brush some ash off her hands she hold her hand out. "Well, Idrique, that means we can shake hands."

message 35: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments Idrique shook her hand. "I think people should be equal, unlike what Xi thinks." Idrique said.

message 36: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder made a face the shook her head. "I have met him." she says with growl

message 37: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "I know. Its tiring. " Idrique said.

message 38: by Cera (new)

Cera "How do you know him?" She ask with a turn of her head

message 39: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "Friends. We are friends. I just hope we're not related." Idrique said.

((they are related but the two doesn't know yet!! ))

message 40: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Like brothers?))

"Hey if you are family, that just gives you a reason to hate him." Cinder says without meaning to

message 41: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments (( Yep ))

"Maybe." Idrique said.

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera "Or i guess it could give you a reason to be better friends..." Cinder says, her mind wandering

message 43: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "I don't really know. Xi is confusing." Idrique said, thinking what would happen if Xi and him were siblings.

message 44: by Cera (new)

Cera Cinder laughs a little. "Eveyone is confusing in their own way

message 45: by Holt (last edited Jul 07, 2013 08:47PM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "I agree." Idrique laughed.

message 46: by Cera (new)

Cera "Wait what?" Cinder ask, now she was confused

message 47: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments " Everyone is confusing in their own way. I agreed with you." Idrique said.

message 48: by Cera (new)

Cera "Oh sorry, i was thinking about something else. My mind always seems to be wandering." Cinder says as she looks back up. "At least someone agrees with me."

message 49: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments "Why? No one else agrees with you?" Idrique asked.

message 50: by Cera (new)

Cera "Nope, My views on how the humans should act are impossible and i should get my head out of the clouds." She says quoting one of her friends

« previous 1 3