Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Weapons:

Species:

Other:

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera Name: James William

Personality: He is evil and rude and have no like for humans. He loves pain.

Appearance:Black hair, red eyes, tall, wear all black, and have combat boots

Weapons: Fangs, and the power to turn into a wolf.

Species:Vamp

Other: Hehehe

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 158 comments Mod
Name: Jack Kay Black

Personality: Jack is very easy going and is a huge flirt to every girl he meets. Jack is never mean if you're mean to him,he just walks away and takes it like a man.

Appearance:
Weapons: He has two knifes

Species: Human

Other: His cousin is Lily

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Name: Dantae (Doesn't use last name)

Personality: Dantae is sadistic and evil. And he likes it. He loves to hear screams of anyone, be it his own kind. But he has a soft spot for the ones he loves, as long as they don't turn their back on him.

Appearance:

Weapons: Scythe, knives, his own mind. His hands

Species: Demon

Other: Has the ability to send thoughts of pain or torture to others. Can also create illusions for others. Also he wears a blindfold, just to give himself a challenge. Will only show his eyes to the ones he holds dearest.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2013 04:42PM) (new)

Name: Rexon Silverhand (goes by Rex)

Personality: withdrawn and cold. He isn't in this war for the fighting, he's in it for the power and money.

Appearance: Raven black hair, purple eyes, 6'1, he has a good build but is not fit enough to actually fight although he is forced too. Mostly he just stands in the background and watches.

Weapons: telekinesis and he can control fire.

Species: demon

Other: Doesn't really care about the humans anymore. He just wants all the damn vampire to go away.

message 6: by Sarah, The boss (last edited Jun 10, 2013 04:57PM) (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Name:Ryan

Personality:TBRP

Appearance: http://img3i.spoki.tvnet.lv/upload/ar...

Weapons:Guns,stakes,knife

Species:Human

Other:Self harms,Is Jewels brother

message 8: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
WANT ME TO CHANGE MY GUYS NAME!!

message 10: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Name:Charles

Personality:TBRP

Appearance: http://img4i.spoki.tvnet.lv/upload/ar...

Weapons:Swords,knifes,stakes

Species:Demon

Other:

message 12: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Lol kk where do you want them to meet??

message 13: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Why are most of these guys emo looking?

message 15: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Cause emo looking guys are sexy

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. Emo is like the sexiest thing ever. Don't deny it

message 18: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Katie;Im bring SEXY BACK (( Oh Wait i never left ) wrote: "@Lily Idk

@ Kat: Idk"

battlefield

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 158 comments Mod
Name: Nick

Personality: Nick is a man-whore and he likes it. Nick is very bossy and doesn't care who you are he will boss you around.

Appearance:
Weapons: He has a fire whip

Other:

Katherine[I love you :D] wrote: "Katie;Im bring SEXY BACK (( Oh Wait i never left ) wrote: "@Lily Idk

@ Kat: Idk"

battlefield"

okay

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Halliard (/Hall-I-Ard/) Luna

Personality: Halliard is very outgoing but not really hard to get angry. Although he enjoys conversation, he usually gets annoyed by what people say about his sister, which leads to her being a closed topic. Mention her as mean or nasty and he'd mark you as the first kill-off, he won't kill you there and then even if he could as his sister warns him to wait. Halliard's way of killing is to hurt you bad then run away, far but you're still in his sight. Why, he loves to see you squirm and suffer when his vampire side aches to take control. Killing and drinking blood only enhances it's power. Halliard, although very strong, isn't really as strong in mentality as his sister is. He hates planning, isn't really logical at times and very, very forgetful.

Appearance:
[image error]
Halliard stands at 6'3", slightly taller than his twin sister. He has the same pale skin which seems to glow, with light or no. His eyes are also very sharp and alert, though still missing out on a few things. His built is muscular but not so much till he can't run as fast as he is now. Halliard isn't really much for examining how you look but he notices his hair-which is always not combed and messy-and thinks it as a disgrace. Only that after a few seconds he would forget about the 'I must tidy it up'.

Weapons:
Built: Stronger than most, fast and although not agile compared to girls, agile compared to most men.
Physical: Machine gun (he straps it behind his back), throwing knives (he's not bad in accuracy) and swords (any type though these days, they're hard to find).

Species: Vampire

Other: Halliard is currently pretending to be a human, just like his sister.

message 22: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments Name: Xi

Personality: He is really quiet and mostly one of those 'invisible' guys. He is a really silent person and he hides secrets, horrifying ones.

Appearance:
<-- When he changes styles..

Weapons: His super speed, He can phase, his eyepatched eye, which is really powerful if he takes off the eyepatch, something like teleportation and a secret weapon.

Other:
His eyepatched eye:

and It depends the level of power. If his power level is 100, it is the green eye but when it is level of 200, it is the blue eye. When the power level is 400, the colour is the last one, only you have to add a little bit of red.

message 23: by David (new)

David (davidthescottishwerewolf) | 1 comments Name: David Mackenzie(also known as Mather, and Sammael)

Appearance:
blond hair and blue eyes, tall roughly six feet tall, scrawny

Type: werewolf/ demon hybrid

Power: Blood magic, Nicromancy, shadow magic, shapeshifting into demon form, wolf form& demon/wolf form, illusion magic and destructive magic

Personality:
antisocial, polite, tends to avoid people because he gets mad easily

History:
He doesn’t really talk about his history but he is the son of Lucifer, and was given to Scelero because Lucifer loved her but could not be her mate so he gave his son to her in his stead

Family:
Lucifer(father)

Other: the demon Mather is the demonic part of David’s concience. David is also the vessel of the angel Sammael.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: His name is Shetan, and he is known as Shetan, but his full name is Shetan Seth Callaway.

Personality: There are many aspects of Shetan’s personality. He has two sides: his good side and his bad side.

His bad side

Shetan shows his bad side towards his enemies and anyone else he doesn’t like in particular.

Evil

"Come closer, and I’ll make you wish you didn’t. I dare you!"

The first thing you will be able to sense about Shetan is that he is the most evil creature you will ever imagine. He is not afraid to do the vilest thing he could ever do. Just by looking at his appearance, you will be able to see the evil. When his presence is near, you will sense it and feel it. Not to mention, he can go into a terrible, uncontrollable rage when angered. His rage is like the rage of Zeus and the rage of a twisted, rabid, wild beast combined together. Then you should never mess with him, if you can get away in time. Messing with him when he’s in a rage is an instant death sentence.

Eerie

"I just love the wonderfully gloomy weather. When the rain, the tornados, the hurricanes, and the earthquakes come, I am at peace."

It’s quite simple. Shetan is simply eerie in the way he carries himself many times.

Dark

"I am a creature of the night, the thing that goes bump in the night, your worst nightmare. You have every right to be afraid of the darkness, not just the things that are in the darkness...What’s that?...Why? Because I am the darkness."

Being evil and eerie, it would be rather strange if Shetan wasn’t dark as well. His mind and heart are as black as his body.

Animalistic

"No! Get those scissors away from me! Don’t cut off my hair...please. My wonderful, thick, wavy, black hair...a monster’s mane. If you take my hair away from me, I will become ashamed, for my hair is my glory."

Shetan is naturally animalistic because of what he is, and he is quite uncivilized, usually going around with no shirt on.

Twisted

"I delight in the screams of pain from my victims and prey. It is like music to my ears. I know, I am a psychotic, hideous, wicked monster…a beast with a twisted, disturbed, and demented mind. And I’m proud of it. Thank you for that wonderful compliment." *The deep, wicked, evil cackles start.*

Being the vile monster he is, Shetan is naturally twisted. He loves to torture his victims and prey at his leisure before killing them and/or eating them.

Mysterious

"You will see. Oh, yes, you will see."

Shetan is very mysterious. It is very difficult to tell what runs through his mind.

Unpredictable

"Yes, I do like you...because you are going to taste good when I eat you."

You never know what side of Shetan you will see. He can be harmless one moment and then turn on you the next. This will never happen if you are his best friend, however. Because he is so mysterious, you can never know what he is going to do unless he tells you (such as if he was going to play a prank on someone, for example). He can also be quiet one minute and talkative the next.

His good side

Shetan will show his good side if you are a child (for he is fond of children), and if you are his friend or if he knows you will not be a threat.

Kindness, Gentleness, and Love

"Your love and affection to me touches me deeply. Thank you...I-I love you so much."

Shetan will be kind and gentle and loving towards the ones he cares for. You would end up loving him to death once you discover his good side. He is also quite affectionate if you were to hug him or show him some sort of affection in any way. He responds very well to gentleness and care and is quick to return it. He is the type who would just take you into his arms and give you loving kisses and huge, affectionate hugs that are endless. He also has a rare, sensitive side to him where if you just love him up and shower him with affection, he will feel deeply touched by it. And if you actually succeed in loving him up to the point where he breaks down and cries, then you would deserve a million dollars, for seeing Shetan actually cry as a result of affection is even more rare.

Comfort

"You poor thing, come to me. I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere. It‘s all right. Just let it all out."

If you’re sad or hurt or frightened in any way, Shetan is there. He is quick to comfort and is willing to be the shoulder to cry on. He can change from being the nightmare to the one comforting you from a nightmare. He is a creature that will immediately take you into his arms the moment he hears a pitiful, heart-wrenching sob. He is one who can hold you and comfort you forever. He never tires of it.

Protection

"I don’t care. I’m a monster. Monsters are tough and brave. I’m not scared. Just stay close to me. The monster will protect you."

Shetan is extremely and fiercely protective. He is like a guard, watching over you and protecting you. There are moments when he can get a little too overprotective, but that is not often. Once Shetan cares for you, you could never be in safer hands. It is truly bliss and a huge relief when you have this frightening, strong, nightmarish monster on your side instead of as your enemy.

Loyalty

"I am honored to die for you. It’s better this way. It makes me happy. Things will be much better for you if I pass on. I love you. Don’t cry. Be comforted to know that I will return. After all, I can’t stay dead forever. You can’t kill what’s already dead."

Once Shetan cares for you, that is it. He is not one to betray his friends. He will be loyal to the very end, and he will not hesitate to die for you if you are in danger.

Humor

"I’m not trying to be funny. I’m dead serious about this!"

*Sighs* "Well, guys, guess what...I got lost in my own mansion again. Yeah, yeah, it’s embarrassing." *Sighs again* "Ugh! How embarrassing that is! Wait...what’s that? I got lost because I was half asleep! And it was all your fault! Oh, yes, it was! Yeah! There I am in my bed trying to rest in peace and enjoy a wonderful, deep sleep, and then you come along and nearly push me off the bed, hoping that’ll wake me up! No, no, I wasn’t snoring! If I was snoring, then the house would have collapsed. After all, YOU were the one who said that every time I snore, I cause an earthquake! Was that why you woke me up, you little brat? Because I was snoring? I’m gonna kill you. You’re supposed to be my good, little minion and serve me, not some obnoxious relative! Anyway...uh...where was I? Oh, yeah. It’s because of YOU and you alone that I keep getting lost in my own house like that! I know every part of this mansion I created with my own hands...the tunnels, the hallways, the rooms, the staircases, the torture chambers, the tower...I know it all like the back of my hand. And then I end up losing my mind all because I didn’t get any sleep! You know, you remind me of some neighbor I once had, that real stupid nut that would always wake me up in various ways. Yeah. That was Junior...

And then there was another one that always drove me nuts...named Hoagie..."

Once you get to know him well, Shetan becomes a total clown. He loves playing pranks on people, and he gets a charge out of their reactions. He has such a great sense of humor that many times he will say something hilarious, but he will be dead serious about it, and he won’t even know he’s being funny. But Shetan knows he’s a clown and sometimes ends up making himself laugh. Sometimes, he gets so silly that he ends up snickering and laughing for absolutely no reason at all. Not to mention, he has some clumsiness and can add some extra comic relief with that. He is one who absolutely loves it when people laugh at him and make fun of him. So Shetan has a fun side that will make a person want to be around him more, if they’re bold.

Appearance: Shetan is not made out of flesh and blood. He is made out of fire, black lava, to be precise. He has long, wavy, black hair, which drops down to his waist, and clawed hands, and all of his teeth are sharp and pointy. He has huge, black dragon wings and devilish, black horns that he can reveal or conceal at will. His eyes are fiery red, one of the most horribly frightening things about him. He has an incredibly huge body, a 600-pound mass of muscle and body fat. He is seven feet and four inches tall, a giant of a monster. His shoulders are broad, his arms huge and muscular, his chest wide and broad, and his stomach large and round, showing how incredibly strong he is. He is so strong that he can literally break metal. His appearance and strength is awesome and frightening. Coupled with his evil thoughts and actions, Shetan is truly your worst nightmare.

Shetan’s face looks like this, only his skin is as black as the night.

Weapons: His body and his pitchfork.

Species: Demon.

Other: His native language is Egyptian, which he speaks as fluently as English. He is scared to death of crosses and holy water. Crosses do not harm him; he's just scared of them. But holy water hurts him. It burns him if he touches it, and if consumed, it will kill him unless he gets help fast.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2013 06:18PM) (new)

Name: The Undertaker.

Personality: The Undertaker has his bad side and his good side.

His bad side

Evil

"I come for your soul!"

The first thing you will be able to sense about the Undertaker is that he is the most evil creature you will ever imagine. He is not afraid to do the vilest thing he could ever do. Just by looking at his appearance, you will be able to see the evil. When his presence is near, you will sense it and feel it. He is a person's worst nightmare. Not to mention, he can go into a terrible, uncontrollable rage when angered.

Dark

"Turn out the lights. I much prefer the darkness."

Another thing you will instantly sense about the Undertaker is that he is dark. He carrys himself in a rather eerie way like a zombie. He loves to dwell in darkness, and his mind and soul are as dark as his black hair and as dead as his red eyes.

Twisted

"All the worms, the maggots, and the larvae feast on your rotting corpse."

The Undertaker is indeed twisted, his dead mind sick as well as dark. He loves to sleep in a coffin, but a bed will do.

Animalistic

"I often seek the companionship of the wolves, the bats, and all the other creatures of the night. But the creatures of the paranormal are my closest friends."

The Undertaker is very animalistic, having his black hair long and many times in his face. The animal language is clearly a language he knows, for he often growls and grunts and snarls.

Mysterious

"My tomb is not marked."

The Undertaker is very mysterious. It is very difficult to tell what runs through his mind.

His good side

Kind

"I welcome you to my domain."

Despite his dark side, the Undertaker has some warmth hidden deep in his cold heart. He will show this warmth if he likes you or has some amount of care for you. If you're lucky, you may even see his rare smile. Once you discover his good side, you will end up loving him to death.

Gentle

"I know your wound stings, but I shall be gentle."

Something that's rather rare to see from the Undertaker is gentleness. If he handles you gently and takes care of you when you're hurt, you have a reason to be relieved.

Loving

"I really like you....no, I love you."

Another rare thing is when the Undertaker turns loving. That will happen when he finds himself really liking you or loving you.

Loyal

"When you're alone, you won't really be. I will be standing beside you."

Once the Undertaker cares for you, he is loyal to the very end. He will not back down without a fight for your life and will die for you.

Affectionate

"I am touched by your love. I will return the favor and give you my heart."

The Undertaker becomes affectionate when he is loving to anyone he considers dear to him. He responds very well to gentleness and love and will return it in some way. He will take you into his arms and give you the most wonderful hugs and kisses you'd ever dream. Especially when it's coming from the Undertaker, it's even more wonderful and amazing.

Comforting

"I am here. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving you. I will comfort you."

If you’re sad or hurt or frightened in any way, the Undertaker is there. He is quick to comfort and is willing to be the shoulder to cry on. He can change from being the nightmare to the one comforting you from a nightmare. He is a creature that will immediately take you into his arms the moment he hears a pitiful, heart-wrenching sob. He is one who can hold you and comfort you forever. He never tires of it.

Protective

"Once you place your hands upon my own, your fate is sealed."

Once he cares for you, the Undertaker is fiercely protective. He is like a guard, watching over you and protecting you. There are moments when he can get a little too overprotective, but that is not too often. When the Undertaker cares for you enough to protect you, you could never be in safer hands.

Comical

"When I talk of hell, I talk of a place of everlasting fire.......not a place called Hell, Michigan."

The Undertaker has a fun side and a great sense of humor. Once you get to know him well, he becomes a total clown. He loves playing pranks on people, and he gets a charge out of their reactions. Not to mention, he has some clumsiness and can add some extra comic relief with that. He also likes it when people laugh at him and make fun of him.

Appearance: The Undertaker has long, wavy, black hair, which drops down to his waist, and clawed hands, and all of his teeth are sharp and pointy. He has huge, black dragon wings and devilish, black horns that he can reveal or conceal at will. His eyes are fiery red, one of the most horribly frightening things about him. He is six feet and ten inches tall, a giant of a monster. His shoulders are broad, his arms huge and muscular, his chest wide and broad, and his stomach large and round (he eats a lot).

Weapons: His body and his pitchfork.

Species: Demon.

Other: The Undertaker can speak Latin and Egyptian fluently.

message 26: by Bree (new)

Bree Name:Nikolas Garremont

Appearance:

Personality:Nikolas is a person who has trouble seeing any reason to relax about life. He’s often serious, and isn’t easily amused about anything. Though he may smirk, he doesn’t ever smile. He’s a natural born leader because he doesn’t see any reason to joke about taking a break or something like that. He’s very protective of the people he’s fond of, and this protectiveness can become too much at times. He doesn’t seem to realize how easily people’s emotions are offended so he can come off as rude to people he doesn’t know.

History:Nikolas can’t seem to remember his life before he became a werewolf. He was bitten: that much he knows. One day, he awoke in the woods as a wolf with a dead deer beside him, and its blood on his muzzle. No one ever told him that people would call him a freak. No one ever told him that all the stories about vampires, werewolves, and all that fairy tale shit was real. No one ever told him that he’d have to learn how to survive, shift, hunt, and adapt on his own.

Ambitions:To find out how and why he was created

Pet Peeves:Everything

Fears:He doesn’t fear anything

Relationship/Romantic Interest(s): He doesn’t have time for that

Crush:He doesn’t have time for a relationship, what makes you think he’d have a crush?

Other:His wolf appearance is in the photo shown above. His appearance matches the image perfectly. The tattoo, the eyes, and the scar.

message 27: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 12 comments Name: Soren Jared Fulton

Personality: Caring, Sweet, Smart, Kind, Friendly, Outgoing, Loving, Protective

Appearance: [image error]

Weapons: Dagger, Sword, Gun, Cleverness

Other: Brother of Kyle, Grace, and Karla.

message 28: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 12 comments Name: Kyle Percy Fulton

Personality: Kind, Caring, Smart, Sweet, Outgoing, Cool, Friendly, Loving, Protective, Affectionate, Loyal, Comical, and Gentle

Appearance:

Weapons: Dagger, Sword, and Gun

Other: Brother of Soren, Grace, and Karla.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jace
Appearance: black short curly hair, orange eyes, tall!
Personality: Jace is a sarcastic man, and can be really mean if he chooses! He is also nice if he chooses! He can be really sweet and most of the time is talkative and not really quiet!!
Species; Demon
Weapons: a bow and a sword

message 30: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments Name: Idrique

Personality: He's the taunting type. VERY SARCASTIC. Can be nice.

Appearance:

Weapons: You don't wanna know.

Other:

Jelany(SalamieBoobies) Mendiola (SalamieBoobies) | 91 comments Md dress CggjgK

Jelany(SalamieBoobies) Mendiola (SalamieBoobies) | 91 comments Name: Max
Last Name: Lane
Nick name: Lay
Appearence: Has a suit with purple hair. And and a Sleevless sweaters with hoodie on
Weapons: Huge Greatsword with a desert eagle
Specias: Demon

Back Story: Lays father died in the in the war. worst part was his father was killed in front of him he was decapitated. the lady went to the house told his mother.his father had died so she was so sad they moved to a new country. when he was in his new country he whent inside a house. in that house there was a greatsword he grabbed the greatsword and some thing came up on him. that something was an evil spirit he had an evil mind at the age of 11 he killed his mother decapitated her he was sent to jail but he escaped. he robs stores he robbed anything you could and then stole a Desert Eagle and used it to kill people but still dressed up Nice and.cool.

Jelany(SalamieBoobies) Mendiola (SalamieBoobies) | 91 comments Sorry my.phone.is. A little.bit messed up ill fix it later

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Katie;Я приносить сексуальный назад (( Oh Wait i n wrote: "Name: Jack Kay Black

Personality: Jack is very easy going and is a huge flirt to every girl he meets. Jack is never mean if you're mean to him,he just walks away and takes it like a man..."

He's from Sons of Anarcy or something

Jelany(SalamieBoobies) Mendiola (SalamieBoobies) | 91 comments Moral

Very active really really likes blood like alot.And is nice to the girls.But really weak.

http://www.google.com/search?q=anime+...

( 5th picture )

Dual wield battle axes

Other: grey hair

Jelany(SalamieBoobies) Mendiola (SalamieBoobies) | 91 comments Specias: vampire

Name:Nate

Personality: Nate is awesome and a dirt bag

Appearance:
Weapons: A black scythe

Other:

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Name: Kyle
Personality: Kyle is the strong, defensive, ladies type, he doesn’t have many friends. He lives alone in the forest, using his psychic abilities to live.
Appearance: Tall, longish black hair, black eyes, strong, lean, looks like Patch from Hush, hush, Jace from City of Bones, Noah from Pushing the Limits, Cole from Linger (Because he wasn’t in Shiver) Will from Clockwork Angel and Christian from 50 Shades of Grey
History: After he was found as a four year old with his dead mother, a young girl brought her back to her family. There were two girls in the family, Emily and Shay, Shay hadn’t been born yet, and Kyle and Emily were like best friends. When Shay was born, her mother died and their dad left. Kyle was eight then and Emily was fourteen. That was when he found his psychic abilities. He found the food, places to sleep, and how to avoid demons, vampires and werewolves. Sadly, one day, Emily went out alone, she was eighteen then. She stumbled onto a demon, which kidnapped her, and Kyle never saw her again, since then, he has lived alone. With Shay, til she was fifteen and killed herself.
Family: He has none
Other: He and Terry meet up and stay together

you said my pic for Jake Kay black looks like a guy from a tv show

message 43: by Pierce Withers (last edited Jul 13, 2013 11:52AM) (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 495 comments - Name:Kishan Ishtar

- Species: Angel Zombie.

- Weapon:  photo __Double_Scythe___by_AbscenceOfHear_zps90989751.jpg

- Looks: With wings in. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Grey Hair,Grey Eyes and Grey Wings!!!!!!

Wings: Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

- Personality: Kishan due to his Zombie side is layed back and really calm and not hyperactive.He has a stonge belief though about stuff like killing and his opinions are worth a lot to him.He is also not a talker and can be cold and heartless to his friends.most of the time he seems emotionless.He is not very bright and quite dumb Surprisingly.

- Dressing style: Like in the picture's above.

- Weaknesses:
Blood : He may not be a vampire but blood just makes him qwezy and reminds him that hes dead.

Needles : We all hate shot's don't we?So why cant he?

Sun : Being a Zombie , to much sun can and will dry you out now that hes dead and moister is harder to keep in.

Holy Water : Not being a full angel anymore, he is prone to get burned from Holy Water making angels and exorcists think hes a demon.

Vinegar : It burns his skin and takes all the moister out of it, more effective then the sun for an odd reason.

- background (Life story):Ishan used to be an angel of god.Serving the lords Laws and helping people out.Unlike other angels though he was troublesome and most wanted him gone.As punishment God sent him to earth as a yonge 13 year old boy and a Zombie!The zombie part though came by acsedent and now he can no longer age or go back to heaven.

- Other :He likes to he known as a price . the price in which you pay for doing what you know is wrong.
Also as in the picture he has those tall boots right?well he puts weights in them to keep his rotting wings from grabbing a draft of wind and pulling him up with it.

message 44: by Drax (last edited Jul 15, 2013 12:43PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Name: Drakonnan Rolexor

Personality: INSANE! He probably would kill anyone of you for a Klondike bar. Other than that, he's nice, if nice means manipulative. He'll get in you head and mess with your feelings, just for fun.

Appearance: description

Demon form: description

Weapons: His sword. It's in his demon form picture.

Species: Demon, controls fire, and has telepathy, as well as teleportation.

Other: Dependent on how he feels, he may get a girlfriend.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Pearse, Aidan

Personality: Aidan is a quiet, deadly, and relentless Vampire. Once he make a vow, he keeps it to the death.

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FEUMjUSPt-g...

Weapons: His bracer and his cross.

Other: He hates Demons, but despises when humans are turned into one of his kind. He wants to protect the humans, but decimate the Demons.

Jelany(SalamieBoobies) Mendiola (SalamieBoobies) | 91 comments Name:Roy Jones
Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201...
Weapons: Hidden Blades
Other: Doesnt really like fighting but does if he has to.

Jelany(SalamieBoobies) Mendiola (SalamieBoobies) | 91 comments ((Sorry but i cant log into my account on theinternet to edit it))
Personality: Roy doesnt really like to fight but when he does hes pretty good at it. He gets really shy around girls to. When he sees werewolfs he does right away attacks he has to get angry.

« previous 1