Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Not My Book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Carter (rachelcarterya) | 13 comments Hi, I'm not the author of this book. Could someone please help me take it off my page?

Thanks,
Rachel C

message 2: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Which book? A link, please?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Carter (rachelcarterya) | 13 comments Sorry! I thought I included it. Here you go:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...

I am only the author of the SO CLOSE TO YOU series, but this is the second time I've been mistaken as the author of this particular book. Is there any way to prevent that in the future?

Thanks!

message 4: by lafon حمزة (last edited Jun 10, 2013 04:45PM) (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Moved it. The only way to prevent it is to contact support and ask to be changed to a different Rachel Carer. At this point you're Rachel^Carter, where ^=space, and the importers will automatically put it on your profile. It might be easier though, to just post in this group and ask us to move them.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 127 comments Hi, newbie librarian here, as the OP stated in post one, just for reference, how would I remove that book Off her profile? So I can know how to do it in the future. Thanks!

message 6: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Simply put an extra space between the first and last names on the book's edit page. The librarian's manual has some helpful advice on the subject.