Pirate Romance discussion

Author-Promotion-Pirate Romance > New YA Pirate Romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronda (new)

Ronda Paige | 4 comments Hi, I am new to the group and new to the world of being an Author. My first release is "Patience's Love".
Two people, each with a secret which could end in death; her by his hand, he in an English prison. One knows the truth, one will find out. When they meet, it will be an explosive seventeenth century, high seas, action, adventure, romance.

Give it a read and enjoy the journey.

message 2: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Jun 10, 2013 07:12PM) (new)

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 548 comments Mod
Welcome Ronda to the group, and letting us know about your book Patience's Love by Ronda Paige Patience's LoveIt looks really good!
Iv'e added to the groups bookshelf and as well as to mine:)Will there be a sequel?

message 3: by Ronda (new)

Ronda Paige | 4 comments Originally I had not planned on one, however I've had several requests, so I beginning to think the answer is yes.

Ronda wrote: "Originally I had not planned on one, however I've had several requests, so I beginning to think the answer is yes."

Good to know,keep us updated. By the way I dont have an ereader is your book in PB? I cant find it at amazon.ca
(Canada)

message 5: by Ronda (new)

Ronda Paige | 4 comments Try c1books.com, that's the publisher's website. I know they are working with B&T so that maybe why it's not showing on amazon.ca, since I have seen it on amazon.com (us). Thanks for asking, hope you enjoy it.

message 6: by Ronda (new)

Ronda Paige | 4 comments Sorry, that's c1books.us

message 7: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Jun 17, 2013 05:52AM) (new)

Ronda wrote: "Sorry, that's c1books.us"

Thanks Rhonda..just saw this message now.Good old Goodread updates not coming through:(