Supernatural Academy (An Advanced RP) discussion

Outside > Darkness Woods

Comments Showing 1-50 of 574 (574 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 07:34PM) (new)

Darkness Woods, or Dark Woods as many have come to call it, in its simplicity, is a dark and unforgiving place. Well, at least at night.
It's a good fifty miles away from the school, providing a sort of security for those who wish to flee.
Once the sun has fulled set, and the moon has risen to it's fullest, the Dark Woods really reveal their true nature. The trees seem to be never-ending, and a low blue mist overhangs the entire area. The leaves from past autumns lay dead and soggy on the forest floor, but the most recent layer remain a bright crimson red. The whole place has an aura of creepiness to it.
The Dark Woods does pay host to a camping residence, though no one really comes. It's technically called the Gia Forest, but no one calls it that. Small dingy campsites are set up, only indicated by an area of cleared leaves and a firepit.
Over the years, the Dark Woods have earned a reputation. Many supernatural beings lurk in the dark shadows, it's most common being werewolves. Over a dozen deaths have been reported in the forest.
Keep your wits about you, and stay calm. The Dark Forest can be simply any other forest if you wish it to be.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

The group of teenagers billowed into existence, the dark smoke once again surrounding them, before evaporating into the air.
"Dammit!" Sebastian exclaimed, staring down at his iPod. "It happens every time, I swear! Even with the newer models! Someone really needs to contact Apple about this." He said, tossing the broken iPod aside as he took one of the larger duffels out of the pile.
"Okay, Super Sexy Squad, let's get going. We need to pitch this tent." He said, nodding the the bag in his arms.

message 3: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) | 1061 comments Mod
Skyra glared at him, "You did not just say that." She really hoped she just hasn't been scarred as she took her hand away from him immediately. Muttering something about his IQ or something she heaved her suitcase onto her back, using the straps. Perfecto. It was surprisingly light in her opinion or perhaps it was the annoyance she had for Sebastian boosting her strength.

message 4: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) | 1693 comments ((Should they stumble upon Darkness's lair here, sorry my last comment was a bit freaky.))

message 5: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 11, 2013 06:58AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Sabine gave a shrug. “We are a very attractive group,” she commented, placing her bag on the ground and keeping her satchel close to her. She looked around her to see naked branches, skeletal trees and mist kissing the leafy ground. The sun was covered by dark clouds.
She took in the smell of dampness and sighed. “I prefer moors, but this will do.” She turned around to come face to face with Sebastian, who was holding a bag. Sabine gave a shake of her head. At that same moment, her stomach growled. “Food first, then tent. It’s not a good idea to have a starving banshee around you. Especially when your a guy.”

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((That'd be cool. Give them a night to settle in first, though.))

Sebastian frowned. "Whatever. I'll set up the tent whilst you two cook. I don't have to eat." He nodded to himself, before smiling.
"Super Sexy Squad. I'm the sexy, Skyra is the Super, and I suppose Sabine, you'll have to be the Squad." He flashed his trademark lop-sided smile before walking towards the cleared patch of leaves, opening up the blue tarp.

message 7: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 510 comments Lena walks in the forest enjoying the smell, the look. She looks up a tree that is white. It kinda looked like a ghost.

message 8: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Teadrinkingcat---"Bitch." "Jerk." wrote: "((That'd be cool. Give them a night to settle in first, though.))..."

Sabine bared her sharp teeth, allowing her banshee form slip a little. She was clearly the sexy one of the group!
She then turned to Skyra. "Just to let you know; I have know idea how to cook. I didn't take home-economics, and once I burnt my cereal. So when it comes to making food, I'm pretty much useless."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sebastian had the tent set up in a half an hour, complete with sleeping bags. He had thrown everyone's clothing bags into it also, before he retreated outside. "You guys know you'll be doing your business outside in the woods, right? I've never had to piss in my life, but if you do, please go far away and avoid the poison ivy."

((This will be my last post for a day and a half; tomorrow is the last day of school and my friend's having a Harry Potter marathon that will last over 17 hours, so I won't be posting until mid-Friday. I may post on my phone or something though.))

message 10: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 15, 2013 03:18PM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Sabine scrunched up her nose in disgust. “That is just...” she started but then shook her head. She didn’t really need that information about Sebastian, nor that image of getting a poison ivy rash around... that... area.
Since the tent was up and she couldn’t cook, Sabine decided to make herself useful by stretching to her full banshee height and plucked some branches off of a nearby tree. She also searched the ground for some rocks. Once she did, she came back to the centre of the camp and fixed the branches into a neat pile and struck the rock together. Sparks flew from the colliding rocks and into the pile of wood. It eventually caught fire, and Sabine gave herself a smile. “Like a boss,” she said, flicking her hair and looked smugly over at Sebastian. You had to admit, it was an impressive fire.

message 11: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

((Sorry! No notification!))

Skyra smirked as she pointed a finger at the fire and it flared brightly, becoming steady and going, probably for hours. "Mmhmm," she laughed softly under her breath, "impressive indeed." She started for the tent and suddenly felt sore in her muscles. This wasn't what she expected whatsoever when she agreed to her mother that she would come to this academy. Sighing quickly, she entered it, brushing past Sebastian.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The demon made hsi way out of the tent in turn to Skyra's arrival, walking towards Sabine. "Nice fire. Need me to get the food? It's in one of the duffels." He said, pointing to the pile slightly visible through the tent entrance.

message 13: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

Skyra held in a groan as she laid down on one of the sleeping bags, not caring which one it was. Unbeknownst to her, it was Sebastian's. Something happened during the teleportation to her. It felt as if she was ripped apart, wing by wing. Testing them, she turned away from the entrance, letting the gold miracles peek out from the slits in the leather jacket and tank. They were still much tucked in, though it gave a nice peek into them.

Skyra's wings seemed perfectly fine to her but she couldn't find herself looking at them correctly, for she felt her bones were heavy and couldn't lift her head anymore then a few seconds. She was thinking that she should call Sabine but her voice felt weak. Stupid daemons.

message 14: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 17, 2013 08:36AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Sabine's stomach growled once more, and she looked up at Sebastian when he made his offer. Only she didn't see the annoying demon; she only saw food. Her eyes went wide, and she swallowed some liquid in her mouth. A nice treat to eat, roasted and crispy...
"Oh my God give me food," she begged, her voice high in despair, hugging her knees to her chest and burred her head.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked. "That's what I thought." He made his way back inside the tent, ruffling his way through the bag of food. He decided hot dogs would suffice for the eaters in the group, and gathered buns and toppings before heading back outside. He set them on a log, lining them all up with precision.
He ran back in the tent to get, well, what he called, the metal sticky thingies. He set them by the fire, all three. In case he himself wanted one.

message 16: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 17, 2013 08:39AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Sabine watched as Sebastian prepared the hot dogs. She had never had them, since they weren't very popular in her country. Sausages, yes, hot dogs? Yeah, right. They were almost unheard of. She licked her lips. "Are they ready yet?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well you have to cook them." He pointed out, sticking a dog on the metal stick.
"Here, have a weeny." He said, mouth upturned into a lopsided smile as he handed her the thing.

((Okay I seriously have no idea what they're called and I've camped like every year. Anyone remember? They're like the little metal sticks that normally have two prongs sticking out?))

message 18: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

Skyra was in the mood to eat but she found herself and movements slowed. Growling under her breath, she vowed she wouldn't take demon transportation again. She rather stick with her wings. Tucking them fully in, Skyra gt out of the tent, her eyes reflecting the firelight, giving her an exotic look.

message 19: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Sabine took the skewer out of Sebastian's hands, and nibbled the uncooked sausage. It only took a second for her to eat it. Looking up to see that Skyra had finally come out of the tent, she gave her a quick smile and looked around for more food. Curse my banshee appetite, she thought.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((AHA! SKEWER! Thank you dear Helen.))

Sebastian watched Sabine with a raised eyebrow. "Umm..." He decided not to comment on the fact that she just ate a raw hot dog, and instead set up his own, holding it over the fire and watching the skin pop and sizzle.

message 21: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 17, 2013 09:00AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) ((Here to help. :) ))

Sabine raised an eyebrow in return. "What?" she asked, then gestured to what he was doing. "I can't wait for that. That takes to long. I need food now." She managed to find another one and stabbed her skewer in it, and ate it off that. Although she was starving, she did remember her manners.

message 22: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

In what seemed to be a blink of an eye, Skyra was eating a cooked hot dog. Easy to cook things when you were a golden dragon. Skyra sighed as she leaned against a log.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Sebastian glanced over at Skyra. "Jeez, am I the only one who takes pride in their culinary skills?" He complained, removing the skewer from the fire. He tapped his finger against the hot dog, before blowing on it and taking a bite. He decided it was finished, and retrieved a bun to put it in.

message 24: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

"I take pride in my ability to blow you to bits." Skyra smiled cheekily as she slid her gaze to take in his golden lighted profile.

message 25: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) "Children," Sabine said, inching the uncooked sausage closer to her lips to take another bite. "Be nice to each other." A smile played on her lips as she bit into it.
After around five sausages, Sabine's hunger finally subdued. She leaned against a log, and placed a hand on her flat stomach, not a care in the world. "So," she said, "what's the plan? We can't just sit here and do nothing."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Obviously we can." Sebastian said, his brown eyes not moving from his third hotdog he was roasting.
He leaned backwards, once again blowing on it to cool it down, before speaking.
"Listen, we have to make a plan of some sort. Not to mention the Angels are probably going to attack the school any day now. We have to get back soon so we can help fight. We just have this horrible little speed-bump called.... Tesir, was it? Something like that. Anyway, we have to terminate that guy." He noted, taking a bite out of his finished dog.

message 27: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

"Well he can hear me in my head," Skyra was nonchalant, as if she hadn't revealed an important piece of information. She finished her hot dog, having not touched the skewer. She raised her eyebrows.

message 28: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Sabine groaned. "Great," she said. "So the maniac can hear everything we plan out."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Sebastian did look rather upset at this fact. "Could we write it out, or something? Or perhaps you could find a way to block him out of your mind?" He suggested weakly, wiping ketchup off his face.

message 30: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

"I think he is only in there when I call him." Skyra replied, muttering it under we breath. She wasn't one for quick accusations though she had to admit, she had done so in the past.

message 31: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Sabine looked between Skyra and Sebastian, wondering what will happen. "Well?" she tested, her large grey eyes still bouncing between them. "Do we take the risk?" A sudden cold breeze made the leafless trees shake, and Sabine pulled her trench coat closer to her body. She hoped it wouldn't be this cold in the night.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Sebastian sighed, poking his skewer into the dirt.
"I'm not sure. I've obviously never fought in battle before, but we need to get this guy out of our life fast." His brown eyes were tinged with gold from the firelight, but his face looked rather grim.
"I mean, he'll probably find out anyway, being the ass that he is." He advised, doodling a spiral in the dirt. "May as well take a shot. If we miss; we'll handle it later, once this whole school things blows over."

message 33: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

"What do you mean when the whole school thing goes over?" Skyra questioned, a harshness in her tone. Was Sebastan really thinking they can harm Tesir after the school got destroyed? She thought the whole point was to save it before it even happens.

message 34: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) She looked at Sebastian, her facial expression asking the same question. Sabine was many things - but she was not a coward. One thing was for sure; she wasn't about to let countless of supernaturals getting killed just for being who they were.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I mean once the Angels leave. I'm saying we should keep a connection in the school so they could tell us what's going on. If we ourselves stay in the school, we're endangering the lives of the students with Tesir and Fredrick on our tales. Hell, he even destroyed half the library attacking pretty-boy Angel Sammy." He added, sliding off the log to sit cross-legged.
"He's got us cornered. Either of them. We can't go back until we ditch them, that's for sure. Unless the battle breaks out."

message 36: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

"Wait," Skyra thought, her plans running through her head. As quickly as they came, they left, Skyra having found a fault in them until she found one good possibility. "Being what I am, Sam doesn't want to kill me if he doesn't have to." Her eyes looked up, flickering a spectrum of exotic colors like the fire and wood around them. "I could call here, feed him information, distract him somehow." It would put another threat on their tails but she was sure the only one to complain was Sebastian.

message 37: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) “Or we could lead the two psychopaths to angel-boy, they could kill him, they would be distracted from us, and we kill two birds with one stone,” Sabine stated matter-of-factly, and started to slouch against the rock when the two looked at her. She suddenly felt like the odd one out; she didn’t really have any reason to be here, she wasn’t very special, and her eyes didn’t seem to change in the firelight.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. Sammy's not exactly the strongest Angel. Granted, he's more powerful than me by a lot, but he's real low-ranking. You'd have to get his Garrison involved if you wanted the Angels to destroy those bastards." He contributed, looking up from his doodle.
He then looked up towards the sky, but he couldn't spot any stars. Just dark clouds.
"But these guys seem really old. Maybe there's a reason Heaven hasn't annihilated them."

message 39: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Shade appeared from the shadows, no one in sights, she doubled over as she felt the connection strain. Shade pulled herself up and smiled.

message 40: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian appeared after a few moments, on his hands and knees. "You did that on purpose, you-" he said, about to indulge in a little swearing.

message 41: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Shade smirked, "Don't be such a baby, " She laughed and looked around at the forest.

(Gtg)

message 42: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian stood, the armor enveloping him again. "You know, you really should work on your first impressions," he said, voice distorted.

message 43: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

Teadrinkingcat---"Bitch." "Jerk." wrote: ""I don't know. Sammy's not exactly the strongest Angel. Granted, he's more powerful than me by a lot, but he's real low-ranking. You'd have to get his Garrison involved if you wanted the Angels to ..."

Skyra sighed bitterly, not liking that he was right. It was good though that he shot down a foolish plan. She rested her head which seemed to pound and her back ached for another release of her wings. It was clear she was an uncomfortable state.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Sebastian sighed, rubbing his temples. "Alright, I think it's time to hit the hay. Y'all can go and sleep and I'll keep watch." He said, not moving from where he was. He poked at the dulled fire with his skewer, burning off the hotdog remnants.
"We get four hours of sleep, then we wake up and plan. Deal?" He said, looking up at the two with curious eyes.

message 45: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

Skyra let or a long reluctant sigh. The minute she rolled to a sitting position, her wings poked out the slits uncontrollably. They caught the firelight, shimmering warmly like a beacon. Skyra growled but didn't push them back in, giving up the notion she can defy the release any longer.

((Why oh why do I feel like something is going to happen between Sebra?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 21, 2013 06:43AM) (new)

He watched her wings with narrowed eyes. He was weary of her dragon form still, and he felt a large sense of danger surrounded the mere presence of wings. In most species it was a universal law; see wings, run. He knew it was partly true with Angels, unless they were unveiling their true physical wings to you personally, rather than threatening you with their shadow.
He felt himself shift backwards slightly, before averting his eyes. He heard a wolf give out an ominous howl in the distance and he stood, walking over to one of the bags to retrieve a gun.

((Maaayybeeee. ;) ))

message 47: by //tara wolfprism, The Golden Heir (new)

"You don't need that Daemon." Skyra growled at the sight of the mundane weapon. Such a worthless thing if someone was jump onto you from behind or set fire on you from miles away in the sky. She didn't see the point. Skyra raised her eyebrows, "Unless you are a frightened coward."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah yes, because obviously every single supernatural creature uses flames and weird energy blasts." He said, rolling his eyes. "Not to mention humans are just as messed up as us sometimes." He shrugged, taking out a pistol. "So yeah, I'd rather be a coward and live, rather than a prideful idiot and die a stupid death."

message 49: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 510 comments Lena smells a lot of supernatural beings... Of course. She got closer and growled.

message 50: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Drax wrote: "Sebastian stood, the armor enveloping him again. "You know, you really should work on your first impressions," he said, voice distorted."

"I don't know, " She shrugged and walked further away from him as she listened to the forest around her. The shadows played around her feet and heard a howl in the distance.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12