Anything Goes RP discussion

*Le Dead RP > Teddy and Kat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we are!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) thanks :D sorry for the wait, i was making a detailed character XD so, any ideas??

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

What about a student/teacher?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) thats fine with me (: do you do, gay, lesbian or straight??

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Straight

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher should be male
Do you want to be the teacher?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

Name: Lily
Appearance: curvy, blue eyes, blonde hair
Personility: Kind, sweet, geek, smart

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) im just gonna make a short character (:

Name: Andy

Nickname: None

Birthday: December 21 02, 1988

Appearance: hot guy photo: hot guy ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZx3.jpg
Height: 6'4
Weight: Roughly around 180 lb
Brown hair and light brown eyes with a bit of blue showing

Personality: {will develop during RP}

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want to start?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay

Lily walked down the empty hallway.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Andy was sitting in his classroom, getting things together for the day. Being a U.S History teacher was a bit hard at times, but at least he was doing something he liked. He sighed as he looked at the list of his students, reading them over and trying to remember names with the faces.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily walked in her first class:history.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Andy looked up when she came in, smiling softly.
" Hello there...," he trailed off, looking down at his paper," Lily, is it?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily nodded, "Yes sir."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Well, welcome to my U.S History class. You can sit wherever you'd like for the first couple of days," he said with a smile, motioning toward the desks.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily smiled and turned to the desks her short skirt riding up to show her underwear.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Andy noticed and blushed a bit, quickly turning away to look at his computer.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily sat in a seat in the front row organizing her things while stealing looks at her cute teacher.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Andy noticed, but tried to distract himself with the list of his students.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily spoke, "What are we doing today?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Andy looked up and smiled softly.
" Mostly just introducing and getting to know each other a little better," he said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily smiled at him firtly. "Just to warn you, history isn't my best subject. Last year I got an 95%! My lowest grade!"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Andy bit his lip from the look, but choose to ignore it.
" Thats pretty good though," he laughed.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily looked at him like he was crazy, "Are you kidding me? My parents freaked! They grounded me for 2 months! The lowest I'm allow getting is a 98%."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Andy nodded slowly then.
" Oh I see. That's too bad," he said.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily half smiled, "They want me to go to Harvard. I don't want to go to Harvard."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Do what you think is right," Andy replied, smiling at her.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily smiled as the rest of the class walked in.

((Gtg))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( sorry ))

Andy welcomed everyone as they came in, giving them warm smiles.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((it's fine))

Lily watched Andy as he greeted everyone.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Once everyone was seated, Andy waited for the final bell.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily looked down at her schedule waiting for him to began.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) After the final bell, Andy stood up and smiled warmly at the class.
" Hello there class. My name is Andy Robinson. You can just call me Andy though, I really don't mind," he said, smiling.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy's smiled caused the whole class to smile.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Andy walked in front of the desk and leaned against it.
" So today...we're pretty much going to just be doing introductions. You know the basic; your name, age, what you like to do for fun and one special thing you may want everyone to know about you," he explained," I might as well do one first. My name is Andy Robinson, I'm 25 years old. What I like to do for fun is write songs. And one special thing I might want you to know is that I'm in a band."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

The whole class shouted out with questions at the mention of him in a band.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Andy was a bit taken back, blinking at them a few times.
" Okay, okay. I'll take 3 questions about it okay?" he said, looking around," Umm...the girl with the stripped long sleeved shirt um...Marie?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Marie asked, "What kind of music?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Mostly rock, hard rock, metal..that kind of stuff. But we do love songs too," he replied with a smile, then pointed to the boy in the front," You ummm....Xavier,"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Xavier questioned, "IS being in the band good for getting girls?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Andy was a little reluctant to answer that question, but he did promise the class he would answer 3.
" Well ah...for other members of the band, yes they do normally have ladies come up to tell and they go out and such," he replied with a smile," And last question...you...Tony."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Tony said, "Is it good money?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Some of the time yes. Doesn't get through all the payments for a home, but get a job beside that and you can get along," he replied, smiling.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Tony seem to consider this idea.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Andy smiled at the class then.
" Okay, so now it's your turn to try. Lets just start with the first row and work our way back," he smiled.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2013 11:26AM) (new)

Lily was first. She said, "I'm Lily! I love reading and writing."

« previous 1 3