The White Queen (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels, #2) The White Queen question

Who is your favourite york brother?
emily emily Jun 10, 2013 02:20PM
Which is your favourite? mime has to be Edward all the way. A knight in shining armour. I know he's a lady's man something made him stand out.

Richard III, absolutely! He's great, and complicated, and downright mysterious if you ask me (and you did). In fact, I'm only reading this series of books because of my interest in Richard.

I have to say Richard ! Although I did like Edward in the beginning but then I shifted to Richard ! I hated George and his turn coat ways !

All of them were lame. Edward couldn't keep it in his pants and executed his brother, George was a turncoat, and Richard killed his two nephews for power and was generally an asshole.

I agree, definitely Edward. He was the only one who could hold it all together. Pity his sons weren't older when he died.

Edward and George. But mostly George. I think is very easy to sympathize with him. Especially after Isabel died.

I liked Edward at first but then prefered Richard after all the flack he got.

Richard!

Edward and Richard! Richard was definately the most level headed. I disliked George so self-serving!

I think that I liked George the best, actually, because he seemed to be able to stay faithful to his wife, and love her alone, not to mention his children. Yes, he did get a little greedy, but his brother got everything. Edward was charming indeed, but I seriously doubt his love for Elizabeth, with all the whores he entertained :S

Joana In those times, the king having mistresses was very natural and normal, and usually not a sign of not loving their wives, even though there were some ...more
Aug 12, 2013 02:40PM
Marte It seemed as though the wanted her for her looks, not herself, at least I thought so. And I understand that having mistresses were common, but it was ...more
May 27, 2014 12:42PM

deleted member Dec 04, 2014 03:09PM   0 votes
Edward though I wish his sons were older before he died.

Richard. I am absolutely in love with him. He was such a noble man.

Definitely Edward!