Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire discussion

Would Peeta still love Katniss even if she had short hair instead?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I seriously doubt it.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what length her hair is.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Catherine: 3,946
Goodreads: 0

message 4: by sim (new) - rated it 5 stars

sim Well, duh. -_-

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Just don't answer. It's obviously sarcasm, right?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Anastasia Inkyfingers - Rider of Thestrals wrote: "Just don't answer. It's obviously sarcasm, right?"

What's sarcasm?
And don't even think of using reverse psychology.

Mathew "Oh wow, I'll join Goodreads - so many fascinating discussions about literature!"

"Oh."

Katrina haha smart a**

Katrina Trudy wrote: "Um, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what length her hair is."

yeah its just hair who da f*ck cares

message 10: by Carl (new) - rated it 5 stars

Carl De Looking from Peeta's perspective, I think it might make a big difference. That's all on Peeta, though. Honestly, if it were me, I think it'd make a big difference because I like my girl's hair long.

Alexa Depends on how short we're talking. Anything shorter than chin-length and I totally agree with you. But, her hair did get burned off at one point, making it shorter and Peeta still loves her. But I'm pretty sure that if any more had been burned off he would have dumped her like an old couch at the junk yard.

message 12: by sim (new) - rated it 5 stars

sim Seriously? I've seen pretty intense discussions... but this is too much complicated and thought provoking for my mind to take! Stop it people: i lack brain cells!

message 13: by Ejaz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ejaz -----___________------

Rebecca Well considering that Peeta has had a crush on her since the first day of school, I don't think it would matter - he cared for her even when she was dressed in rags and half-starved (e.g. when he threw her the loaves of bread), I'm pretty sure he doesn't really care about her hair length

Jessica Susterich Yes you may like people with long hair, but just because they get super short hair doesn't change who they are and it will grow

Sam AKA Zon AKA Zon ._.
probably
._.

----------________________________--------------------

Jessica Susterich I mean if they get a pixie you never know they may sprout wings and fly.

Zaria Mathew wrote: ""Oh wow, I'll join Goodreads - so many fascinating discussions about literature!"

"Oh.""

Seriously funny. XD

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

What, Cath? Reverse psychology isn't going to work on you?

Stink.

I haven't worked on a plan B yet!

*fumes*
*mutters darkly*

Katniss with a bob, though...it would actually look quite cute!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

And for god's sake, people- don't fall for this stuff! You guys are smarter than that!

message 21: by Sophie (last edited Jun 15, 2013 09:26PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sophie Do you know, I actually know before opening a discussion now whether or not it is Catherine trolling/failing.
All you have to do is look at the ridiculous topic on a perfectly good book, minus a decent mind, plus in Catherines minimal intelligence, and there you have it!
The perfect equation for a stupid ass troll discussion.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't forget to add the people gullible enough to answer. Catherine is a pyscho, yes, but you'd think people would have the sense to ignore it!

Sophie Good point Anastasia.

Okay, here we go-

Ridiculous Topic + Good Book - Decent Mind + Catherines intelligence (Currently loading at 1%)+ Gullible/Angry/Amused bloggers = Stupid Trolling Discussion.

:)

Zaria Sophie wrote: "Good point Anastasia.

Okay, here we go-

Ridiculous Topic + Good Book - Decent Mind + Catherines intelligence (Currently loading at 1%)+ Gullible/Angry/Amused bloggers = Stupid Trolling Discus..."

Good one! c;

Kirby Sophie wrote: "Do you know, I actually know before opening a discussion now whether or not it is Catherine trolling/failing.
All you have to do is look at the ridiculous topic on a perfectly good book, minus a d..."

Ha ha, yeah! They're definitely instantly recognizable.

Sindy triple LOL!!

Paola Is the hair that made him fall in love with her or the songs she sang at school? was the hair the first thing he notice? thinking...

Aqsam That's what I think. (y)

Paola i mean its just hair. it would be the first thing he notice, but the singing word be like what really made him love her

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, how about instead of wasting your life away rising to the bait of certain trolls, you join:

(drumroll, please)

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

We're at 33 members, and would love to have you guys! Please join if you love Harry Potter!