Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

Edward can drink Bella's blood without killing/Turning her...?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If Ed wanted Bella's blood so badly, he could've just sucked on her tampons.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

☢ Catherine ☯ the Psychotic Comedian wrote: "If Ed wanted Bella's blood so badly, he could've just sucked on her tampons."
That is soooo gross...and hilarious!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooke wrote: "☢ Catherine ☯ the Psychotic Comedian wrote: "If Ed wanted Bella's blood so badly, he could've just sucked on her tampons."
That is soooo gross...and hilarious!"

Don't pretend that you don't love it.

Zhanaestilinski ☢ Catherine ☯ the Psychotic Comedian wrote: "If Ed wanted Bella's blood so badly, he could've just sucked on her tampons."

AGH! I don't think that's the same type of blood. Ewww that's like fetus food. God, I don't even know why that's funny. Meh :/

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2013 01:32PM) (new)

Zhanaestilinski wrote: "☢ Catherine ☯ the Psychotic Comedian wrote: "If Ed wanted Bella's blood so badly, he could've just sucked on her tampons."
AGH! I don't think that's the same type of blood. Ewww that's like fetus ..."

Fetuses must have good taste, then.

Tina J Meyer has already explained that period blood is 'dead blood'.

It would be the equivalent of eating rotten food for Edward.

Miriam Oh, god!!! Mentally scarred for ever. I have a mental picture in my mind right now and it's not pretty.
But I've got to admit that's a valid question :D

message 8: by BonnieSkywalker (last edited Jun 11, 2013 04:46AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

BonnieSkywalker lol. Actually it wouldn't hurt Bella to give him one full wine glass every day... I would... but only if it's my Carlisle. I'd let him suck the life outta meeeee!!!! :D Is there anything sexier?! ugh. I'd stay human for Carlisle so I could feed him with my bloooood.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

☢ Catherine ☯ the Psychotic Comedian wrote: "Brooke wrote: "☢ Catherine ☯ the Psychotic Comedian wrote: "If Ed wanted Bella's blood so badly, he could've just sucked on her tampons."
That is soooo gross...and hilarious!"

Don't pretend that y..."

I'm not!

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Brooke wrote: "☢ Catherine ☯ the Psychotic Comedian wrote: "Brooke wrote: "☢ Catherine ☯ the Psychotic Comedian wrote: "If Ed wanted Bella's blood so badly, he could've just sucked on her tampons."
That is soooo ..."

okkkkkk. was it before edward had to stay away from her even when she was human, but got use her blood that she had..

message 11: by Carlos (new) - added it

Carlos Gutierrez That is not correct cause he only drinks her blood in the book for important reasons only. Such as in Twilight, bella gets bitten by James in the studio and Edward only sucks her blood so he can take all the poisen out of ber that way she doesnt convert. But in the book he sucks a little too much blood. I mean this shows that Edward is a strong not only physically but hes also strong minded cause id he wasnt then he would've kilke her. So in my opinion this is incorrect.

message 12: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat Carlos wrote: "That is not correct cause he only drinks her blood in the book for important reasons only. Such as in Twilight, bella gets bitten by James in the studio and Edward only sucks her blood so he can ta..."

I agree. Besides, not every vampire story features vampires who can make one of their kind just by biting another person. (e.g. Thirst by Christopher Pike) But then again, most stories don't feature sparkling vampires...

message 13: by Roberto Rivera (new)

Roberto Rivera Edward only bites Bella because he needs to take out the venom from bella when James bites her. therfore, he is not sucking her blood. he is actually drinking the venom. but later edward bites bella because she is going to die from having the baby to keep her alive.

whoufflestories Yeah, since watching TVD I keep wondering, why doesn't she just put her blood in a blood bag!!

Chelsey deleted user wrote: "If Ed wanted Bella's blood so badly, he could've just sucked on her tampons."

Ewww, but good point!
Actually, that was one thing I always wondered about when I read this series. If Jasper (and the rest) went bananas when she had a mere paper cut, wouldn't it be a MAJOR problem whenever she got her period? LOL

Chelsey Tina J wrote: "Meyer has already explained that period blood is 'dead blood'.

It would be the equivalent of eating rotten food for Edward."

Really? Huh. Where was this issue addressed? I always wondered about that when I read the Twilight series, but don't remember it coming up.

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Cha Cha wrote: "Tina J wrote: "Meyer has already explained that period blood is 'dead blood'.

It would be the equivalent of eating rotten food for Edward."

Really? Huh. Where was this issue addressed? I always w..."

was it somewhere that ed did want to kill her before, he even did turn into vamp?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

BonnieSkywalker wrote: "lol. Actually it wouldn't hurt Bella to give him one full wine glass every day... I would... but only if it's my Carlisle. I'd let him suck the life outta meeeee!!!! :D Is there anything sexier?! u..."

I so agree with you on that!