Beta Reader Group discussion

Beta Readers Needed for Romance Book I just finished writing!! :D

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Escamilla | 18 comments Hi everyone, I am looking for a bunch of people to help me out and read a romance novel I just finished up.

Its about a young woman who finds herself in the middle of a love triangle. She is torn between her first true love and the man she married. Little twists here and there.

message 2: by Kelli (new)

Kelli Spear (kellispear) | 2 comments Oh, sounds good! I'd be interested. :)

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Escamilla | 18 comments Thanks Kelli, may I get your email address (you can send it over in my inbox :) )thanks!

message 4: by Tonya (new)

Tonya | 26 comments id love to beta read it for u. email is tmabe41@gmail.com

message 5: by Kay (new)

Kay Richards | 7 comments If you're still looking for Beta Readers, I'd be glad to help you out! :)
Feel free to email me at i_luv_book@live.co.uk

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Escamilla | 18 comments Hi Kay, I am trying to send you an email but it keeps coming back undeliverable. :/

Kay wrote: "If you're still looking for Beta Readers, I'd be glad to help you out! :)
Feel free to email me at i_luv_book@live.co.uk"

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon  Sawtell | 2 comments If you are still looking for a beta reader I would be happy to read it. sharonsawtell@gmail.com

message 8: by Kay (new)

Kay Richards | 7 comments Sorry Michelle I wrote the email address wrong :/ its i_luv_books@live.co.uk
Apologies my dear :)
Kay xx

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Escamilla | 18 comments Cheers Kay! I will send you an email now :D

Sharon, I still am. Sending one to you as well :D

message 10: by Sharon (new)

Sharon  Sawtell | 2 comments Thanks Michelle. Just finishing this book and will start on yours.

message 11: by Baird (new)

Baird Wells (baird_wells) | 7 comments Definitely willing if you need another! home.at.sunrise@hotmail.com

message 12: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra Sanchez | 1 comments Michelle wrote: "Hi everyone, I am looking for a bunch of people to help me out and read a romance novel I just finished up.

Its about a young woman who finds herself in the middle of a love triangle. She is torn..."

Syracuse wrote: "Definitely willing if you need another! home.at.sunrise@hotmail.com"
I'm interested as well :) asan29@yahoo.com

message 13: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 38 comments Not sure if you still need anyone. I would be interested. My email is mrsnaranjo@yahoo.com

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ramey (jramey42) | 3 comments I would be interested... Jramey42@yahoo.com

message 15: by Armida (new)

Armida I would love to read it.
Armida-duran@att.net

message 16: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Gallimore-ayling | 9 comments would be happy to read it for you if you still needed someone. my email is aylingjl@yahoo.com

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 3 comments I'm interested. rabmoore@gmail.com